ANTI-SEMITES CELEBRATE REPUBLICAN'S ENDORSEMENT OF AUTHOR WHO VIEWS JEWS AS THE ENEMY OF WHITES

newsweek.com/anti-semites-celebrate-republicans-endorsement-author-who-views-jews-enemy-760363
APOLOGIZE

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=7Qxqy2idVi4
forbes.com/sites/jeffbercovici/2013/08/05/meet-the-mysterious-duo-who-just-bought-newsweek/#1877ac4b6836
newsweek.com/anti-semites-celebrate-republicans-endorsement-author-who-views-jews-enemy-760363
archive.is/oxUup
archive.is/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Neocons BFTO

>Anti-Semites Celebrate Republican's Endorsement of Author
Whoa, that's a lot of vagueness.

>Anti-Semites
Who? Who are these Anti-Semites? Where are they? Are they a group, like the KKK? Are they on the internet? Are they just some people on twitter?
>Republican's Endorsement?
Who? Is it one Republican? Like a senator? Or is it multiple Republicans? Are they a cohesive group or are they just some randoms on twitter?
>Author
Who? Do you have a name? Is it a published author? Did he or she write a book? Or is he just some guy on twitter?

What this title should be:
>Someone Celebrates Someone's Endorsement of Someone
or
>Twitter Trolls Celebrate Twitter Troll's Endorsement of a Twitter Troll
or
>Sup Forums Celebrates Jeb Bush's Endorsement of Anne Coulter
but I guess that doesn't have the propaganda zing to it

Having familiarised myself with Jewish history I am pretty chill about all this.

Eventually, allways, the masses will turn on them. Just kick back and wait. Sometimes it takes 20 years for the locals to lose their shit, sometimes 200. But it allways happens. It's simply a question of time.

About 70 years this time around, I don't think the Jews can go a 100 years without pissing off everyone

Donald Trump celebrates Putin's endorsement of Hitler who views Jews as the enemy of whites Russia collusion election

How did an islamic country like Maldives get such a gay national anthem?

youtube.com/watch?v=7Qxqy2idVi4

How could any sane rational person, look at the actions of the Jewish community both at home and abroad since 1922 and actually view them as anything but a subversive enemy fifth column??

news week is click bait propaganda rag
forbes.com/sites/jeffbercovici/2013/08/05/meet-the-mysterious-duo-who-just-bought-newsweek/#1877ac4b6836

use the fucking archives if your gonna post this shit
do not give these scum buckets ad rev
don't be so stupid

how will jew niggers ever recover?

To the people who don't understand the past though
this probably seems pretty terrifying.

We did it now keep fucking pushing!

>newsweek.com/anti-semites-celebrate-republicans-endorsement-author-who-views-jews-enemy-760363
haha the comments are priceless
mfw "Khazars are not jews"
>HA HA

Paul Nehlen (/ourguy/) posted a picture of Kevin MacDonald's "Culture of Critique"

>Oy Vey!!! Apologize you filthy goyim!!!

jews are the enemy of white

>media says they aren't

>newsweek owned by a jew and a communist black

I lol'd this guys know it hap[pens every time, however with technology the way it is now this time it is a little different. The small numbers can destroy the masses for the first time, they don't have to have the numbers to win. Shit will hit the fan I would prepare it won't be pretty when it happens

>>newsweek owned by a jew and a communist black
It is almost like they are organized and using the MSM apparatus to push their agenda....

Do we hate or do we love israel now? I don't get it anymore

Really sick of the "You endorse blah blah blah... Shame!!!!" culture.

Lesser of two evils, I suppose.

Oh look, it's a other 1 post by this id Newsweek thread.

Garbage. Sage.

>right winger does anything
>report on how neo-nazis like that particular action
>feed the 'America is overrun by nazis and white supremacists' narrative

Strange, you know, whenever a dem states any policy about the minimum wage being increased or some social justice-tinged policy, the media does not go straight to the communist parties of the USA and report on how much they love those policies.

Curious. I wonder why that is.

Funfact: Republicans are all pro-Jewish
Funfact: American KKK existence exist only to blame somebody else but those in power.
HAHAHA
I don't even need to read that and i already know it will be about how Soviet are to blame for gays in USA and shit like that. USA doesn't even has culture ministry.
>USA lost culture
>USA had culture
pick one
You mean those capitalistic Jews who are 100% Jewish, like whole Republican congress? Those are anti-semitic? Nah those are big liars that blame non-capitalists, so they can keep their stolen money and keep on stealing.
KKK was always pro-Jewish, they were Christians. Jesus = Jew. Deus Vult = for Jewish cause.

>date 12/27

i bet this was written about mr paul nehlen

go easy on the brandy, jurij

start to get kike, israel is shit and we're a NatSoc board

Funfact and most important fact: Jewish race doesn't exists.
There is no Jewish race. Jewish race is invention of Zionism to further the creation of Israel and home of Jewish people which is in their texts a lot more than they already have, since they are the chosen in their own head. Only after WW2 the Jewish race myth started to exist, every time before that you had Jewish religion under country census. So if this book talks about Jewish race and Jews in power you already know it's Zionist propaganda.

/thread
archive.is/oxUup

but what about trump supporting?

Heil!

> A Republican congressional candidate running to replace House Speaker Paul Ryan is now championing the work of a white nationalist academic that portrays Jews as a scheming enemy of Western civilization—an incendiary move that prompted his ally Steve Bannon to drop his support.
> A Republican congressional candidate
> A Republican

You missed the apostrophe and didn't actually realize it was a single Republican, not the plural...

Also, is it a really good idea to throw around the anti-semetic thing after Trump's recognition of Jerusalem? The only people who argued against that were... The Democrats... Like is Shariablue really that out of ideas? Are they that desperate since it's been a year and the whole Trump/Russia thing hasn't actually produced an impeachment or anything even close?

Best propaganda is to deny something that doesn't exists. Jewish race doesn't exists, American culture doesn't exists and semites don't exist. The only thing that exists is capitalistic greed to own all land on planet and blaming some made up terms like anti-semitism. Something being anti implies that something exists. Judaism and Jews are a religion, nothing more and will be never anything more.

it's a commie strategy

depends on personal choice, I mean there's a lot of irony in here
Heil Hitler !

LEARN HOW TO ARCHIVE, YOU FUCKING RETARDED RETARD!

archive.is/

WHY SO FUCKING RETARDED? WHY?

So with Trump recognizing Jerusalem and the liberal media and social media jumping on it because they have to for anything Trump does, is the madman finally throwing the gates open to the left openningly fighting itself over hating jews and being pro-jew? Because I am seeing a lot of confusion and mixed messages from the left right now.

>harmless pic that unmasks jews for what they do
>OH MY GOD THIS GUY IS SAYING JEWS ARE THE ENEMY

>pic
KEK

Newsweek really is just the altrights bitch. Reporting on every tweet and minor inncedent. Jews are scared

>Because I am seeing a lot of confusion and mixed messages from the left right now.
>now
Haven't been paying attention since the 60s have you

FUCK STEVE BANNON YOU JEWISH PIECE OF SHIT.

thanks for the whitepill bro, sometimes it really does feel like we're going against a monolith

Entity A celebrate Entity B's endorsement of Entity C who views Entity D as enemy of Entity E

What a clumsy fucking headline.

Jews are anti-Gentile. Antisemitism is self defense. Period.

Fucking steve bannon, what a fat disgusting asslicker

Hear, hear

Kikebart eas founded in Jetusalem and Bannon is a Christcuck zionist

better if you just burn yourself with fire !!
>inb4 fire is antisemitic, like gas
boo hoo hoo