Do you like Rem's overlooked sister?

Do you like Rem's overlooked sister?

Other urls found in this thread:

pastebin.com/u3VJggF6
docs.google.com/document/d/1_wOtTltdwZhHK0UKaV1AelPcA-K70SdWPcY3FTBJGnA/edit
twitter.com/AnonBabble

I'd make her eat a sandwich made of my cum.

Nee-sama is perfect.

Does she have pink pubes?

Pink Rem.

I hope fucking so. Easier to see the landing strip at night.

Who the fuck is rem?

Reminder that Ram will chew Subaru out

I dislike both

Blue Ram

Nope Rem would chew Ram out. Reminder that Rem is not always submissive to her sister (see pic related).

not as much as she likes the clown dick.

>rem would chew ram out

Oh, stop it you. My boner can only take so much.

Have a blue Ram

I like Ram a lot. I just finished the anime a few days ago, and I just ordered the first 3 LNs in English. Do we get more Ram in the LNs/WNs?

Also, as someone who just finished the anime, what should I start reading first? WNs or LNs? I wanted to start with the WNs because they are supposed to be further along, but the English tranlsations for the WNs are only available for the second half of the series, and I want to start from the beginning.

Rem wouldn't be able to stop Ram from verbally destroying Subaru at every occasion given that he has it coming and Rem doesn't really disagree with the sentiment

You can find most of the translated material here

pastebin.com/u3VJggF6

You can find most of the translated material HERE docs.google.com/document/d/1_wOtTltdwZhHK0UKaV1AelPcA-K70SdWPcY3FTBJGnA/edit

Thanks, user. Have been through this pastebin already, but the WN translations linked here don't start until the 3rd arc. Ideally I would like to start from the beginning, and read the story chronologically, but I guess that isn't possible with what is out there currently.

Have some more Rem

No Rem is not going to just sit idly and be okay with seeing Subaru get abused by her sister like that or allowing her sister to interfere with her romantic relationship with Subaru and perhaps obliterate things Rem has desperately wanted, including Subaru's love for her.

Idk mang, Rem calls him on his shit and still is able to maintain some objectivity, despite her feelings. Much unlike Subaru and his obsession with worst girl

Scooping out a clown's sloppy seconds is a little beyond the pale for me.
I prefer sleeping potato.

To my understanding there is nothing that suggests they are actually fucking, although Ram obviously loves him.

>used goods
Of course not.

Rem can comfortably call out Subaru's bullshits because she knows for sure Subaru will listen to her and she can easily get away with it anyway. On the other hand, Ram abusing Subaru would only piss Subaru off and make him feel fed up with the sisters. Rem definitely wants Subaru to be scolded and chewed out for being an asshole, but Ram would most likely go overboard and even force Subaru to break up with her sister, which Rem would never want to happen.

He broke her horn, so now he's giving her another horn.

Who's Rem?

I hope Subaru realizes that Rem is the one he actually loves when she wakes up. He loves her because of the person she is, not because of some shitty circumstantial situation.

>Implying he hasn't already realized that

>not making both twins fall for him

Is MC gay?

I haven't read the WNs or Manga yet so dont bully me

Even if Subaru begins to love only Rem, would she feel that happy as she seems to be his second choice rather than his first?

He's not harem MC, he doesn't have that kind of power.

I'd make her check your digits.

How is she second choice if Subaru dumps Emilia for her?

No need to get sassy because somebody didn't post the reddit doc.

Not as much as Rem but she's great. I like her more snarky personality, I think I would have had a hard time choosing if she was a main heroine like Emilia.

It's all about how Subaru approaches it. Sure, she may feel like she's a second choice at first, but she just has to let Subaru explain himself. He thought he loved Emilia when he arrived at first, but that was just because she was the first gorgeous woman he saw when he arrived, and because she's like a elf princess he felt obligated as the hero of his own story to try and romance her. But that reason was purely shallow. Rem is the one he loves, not just on visuals alone, but also because Rem feels like she's filling a part of his soul. It's great to be around her, especially since they just click together. Just being close to one another is a great time.

I'm totally not Rem btw

Emilia is still his first lover and I doubt Subaru can shake off his feelings for Emilia that quickly even after he begins to date Rem.

I don't think realizing you love someone over somebody else after you get to know them both better makes them "second". Quite the contrary.

Rem does not oppose others criticising him if they have a point, and Subaru won't retaliate to Ram as deep down he knows he's being unfair to her little sister

You do sound like Rem, though.

what color is the carpet

It was a cultist who broke her horn, not him, but she does sit on his lap a little too comfortably.

What Subaru should be for Emilia is basically a big brother. Emilia wants family so much she's willing to indulge Subaru's unhealthy fantasies just so long as she has a support pillar. That's why she's so attached to Puck. She really, really wants a surrogate family to look after her. Honestly, it's kind of fucked up what she's willing to give Subaru just to avoid being alone.

C L O W N E D

But she would be his true love

Emilia prostituting for parentship when?

No. He is just a doctor helping her and there's nothing sexual going on.

FUCKING ROSWAAL I FUCKING HATE YOU!

I don't trust you Ram.

>Juice

>Is

>Cute

what is she doing with her mouth....?

Waifubait things.

What would Subaru do if Ram makes clear to him that he's really hurting Rem with his memeing after Emilia?

Shut up Emilia.

On some level he has to be aware of that.

Pink of course, just ask the clown.

I love her sharp eyes and tongue

Just like a certain semen demon.

I think Ram already tells that to Subaru, but he either doesn't seem to understand it, or just pretends to be oblivious and puts up the facade in front of Emilia

>Subaru: …….Eh!? Did you just fall in love again!?
>Ram: Don’t talk like that with Rem sleeping in front of you, women’s harmful enemy.
>Subaru: Women’s harmful enemy, and not women’s enemy!?

Damn it Subaru!

It's okay. He'll get it through his thick head someday.

Yes but he foolishly thought that it was only about rejecting her. Certainly admitting his feeling for Rem made her happy, and for getting something from it Rem said was willing to take a polygamy compromise, but really it's an unfair deal she proposes to avoid antagonizing Emilia. Given that she was good at hiding her pain Subaru took on her word because he wanted to avoid further complications and he's kinda hoping Rem is not actually hurt by his idiocy by being satisfied by his admission of love.

After that his interaction is with a comatose Rem that can't react to what he does, and part of his memeing admittedly is a coping mechanism to cover his distress at her condition. Ram chastises him as she rightfully considers doing his antics in front of Rem's body is highly disrespectful but he at this time can't tell if Rem would effectively suffer from this.

But after her return Ram should become even more vicious as her more genuine connection to Rem would return. And she would question if his claim of love is sincere. Subaru at this point would see that Rem suffer from his pursuit of Emilia, the problem is that Rem herself will never confront Subaru about this, but him fully realizing how much he's tearing Rem with this would be the biggest chance for a change in attitude.

Isn't she the clown man's fucktoy?

I love that she kicked Subaru out of the carriage

What are the chances Rem and Subaru end together once she wakes up?

>not self inserting as the clown

0 honestly.

It's a non-zero chance.

Damn it all!

Why wouldn't they end up together? And don't say because of Emilia or some bs

I just mean, I don't think the love interest aspect of the story would be resolved that easily. It'll have to develop first, and I can't imagine there won't be hurdles. We can have the whole "Subaru's not really in love with Emilia" debate for the hundredth time this month, and while I agree, it's absolutely not something that is just going to happen right away. I don't think it's unlikely that there will be something wrong with Rem when she wakes up either.

I can't complete with the clown cannon, so I've given up

As a Remfag I actually agree. There's no way it would be resolved that fast. It needs more nuance to work naturally. You need to have Subaru coming to terms with himself and his feelings for Rem first. That's something that has to evolve AFTER Rem wakes up.

inb4 Rem wakes up as a vegetable and can't move to consummate her love. That would make her more a potato than she already is.

Given that he explicitly admitted his love for her, they 100% will get together. The quuestion is how it will resolved regarding Emilia

Continuing this two-timing bullshit is the most hurtful thing Subaru could do to her.

Assuming Rem wakes up with memories and all, I'm pretty sure they will start dating before we hit the last arcs

Yes, I agree. But said it better than I did, Subaru has to deal with his own feelings first.

>they 100% will get together

This series is nothing but suffering so I'd never be that sure about anything.

just finished watching this and it was a wild ride, do they ever explain who sent the blank letter? its the only thing the anime kinda forgot about

No they don't. They probably wanted to avoid leaving plots open in case there's no second season.

It was blank because Rem wrote it, and by the time the mansion received it, she had been potato'd.

You're supposed to assume that the cult did send the blank letter as a sign of "war"

It gets explained in the next season if we get another season. Rem wrote the letter, but because her name and memories associated with her were devoured by Greed offscreen the writing on the paper was erased, just like the furniture in her room was erased from existence.

>Greed
Gluttony, just like the whale

Subaru and Rem dating wouldn't resolve anything if Subaru still is a two timer and doesn't stop having feelings for Emilia. Heck, even if Subaru and Rem kiss or even have sex, it still wouldn't count as Rem's win because Subaru doesn't change and sees Rem as his only lover.

So, where that a4 123b at? Does summary user ever give guesstimated release dates?

>Subaru and Rem dating wouldn't resolve anything
Well, Subaru had 1 year time with Emilia and they had no progress in their relationship. Say Rem and Subaru start dating and have more relationship progress in a short time than with Emilia he might reconsider his feelings. Just some thoughts

Maybe the author really is aiming for a polygamy end. How many novels have tried it and pulled it off? I don't remember any.

The series doesn't feel like it would go for it. I suppose it's not out of the question, but I still really doubt it.

Polygamy end would hinder Rem's character development completely

Who?

She's far more charming than her dreary and somewhat 1-dimensional sister.

But given that her sister has more pronounced physical attributes (do you expect retarded anime fans to not care more for looks than anything else?) and the fact she is submissively a treat for Mr. Clown, the selling point for Rem has far greater value than it does for Ram.

It's unlikely given that every single character that is aware of Subaru's plan is giving him shit for attempting to be a two-timer

Mushoku Tensei features polygamy as far as I know.

She barely got a bigger bust than Ram. Even Emilia has better physical attributes and Priscilla is the biggest one of them.

>barely

By your logic, Emilia is supposed to be the most popular character since all anime fags only care for looks