How do we deal with the medshit problem?

How do we deal with the medshit problem?

Let the Ottoman empire form back up again.

>caring so much you have to shitpost about us from across the globe

I feel honored desu

>How do we deal with the medshit problem

Been a western subhuman who support them.
Seems too late now right filthy cumscin?

t.

>the

These Germanized filthy scums who still hate the Greeks even today they deserve total annihilation and soon they gonna have it./

Dude there are half a million Greek people in Australia
You have to go back

t.

I could post abbos as a reply. That would be boring though, kinda like your life.

There's a good chance you are part Greek yourself.

t.

>tfw you will never be white
>tfw royal family are blue eyed blondes
>enitre rest of nation are brown eye black hair arab skin
>tfw ancestors were enslaved and raped by arabs but somehow you are still the bad guy because one guy went to south america and brought them civilisation

>good weather
>good sea
>good food
>hot women
>chill friendly people
>less cucked than northerners
>traditional families

now start sucking dick of your neighbor chang because he will be your master in 5 years

Do people really think we're dark skinned? I mean I've met an American who was surprised at there being blonde Italians but nobody thinks there are actual dark skinned people in Southern Europe outside of having a summer tan, do they?

X isn't white is the lowest form of shitposting and I say that as an Australian.

Sinking west is something great.
Obey now for your sins murinothings.

Otherwise, you know.

NOT POLITICS SAGE DO NOT REPLY

THEYRE SLIDING THESE THREADS

you will burn with nukes and it will be fun see you burnt to ashes , good eh ? hope you can dig a hole and survive just so you can eat fallout in your cereal for the rest of your life thereafter
>HA HA

>Do people really think we're dark skinned? I mean I've met an American who was surprised at there being blonde Italians but nobody thinks there are actual dark skinned people in Southern Europe outside of having a summer tan, do they?

Yes you are! Gkourioth go to hell.

SOUVLAKID

West is dead.
I told ya.

who cares about kike tool drumpf and jewnited states of kikerica? fuck off back to /ptg/ ameritard

Wernt you invaded by africans on a 1000 year lond rapespree too?

About half of Spain are darker skinned than the half negro president obama, the other half are lighter but with arab and african features.

Why do you think you look like a terrorist if you don't shave? Have you been to a white country with a large bag and noticed people getting nervous?

>Greeks
>Niggers
Pick one.
Never have I ever met a dark-skinned Greekboi like wtf.
Spaniards (including myself since I'm from the Canary Islands) are way fucking darker than Greeks. Kebab ofc is worse.

I only ask because I feel insecure about my paleness and inability to grow a beard. I honestly do not feel too Greek desu

Rare pepe

You have nothing to ask. For the slavic religious people, Meds are humans. Go to hell now western scumbag now and fuck the Metapolitefsi. We are here, to kill you.

I kno, it' just the emericans and shitstralians, we don't give a fuck tho because we like you, won't be nuked in ww3 whereas the anglo will be fucked wherever he stands by Russkies

Ungratefull scum niggers would be raping your family right now if it wasn't for GREEK diaspora who made your shithole a country again. Australia will be Hellas 2.0 in your lifetime.

Be an Aussie, not a wog. Fuck your wife and not your dog.
(Graffiti on a Carlton, Victoria primary
school circa 1981)

that would be silly. abos are clearly a racial group distinct from white australians. the greeks being posted are considered completely greek in every way. no greek considers them to be a separate race from themselves (except maybe for Sup Forums autists).

shut up mutt

fucking subhuman filth

Greece is working on it.

These dirty Turks don’t belong in Europe. It’s Armenian and Georgian land. Muslim sub human filths came here murdered and raped their way.