Did he destroy /our guy/? Is race realism ogre?

Did he destroy /our guy/? Is race realism ogre?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=BHfYrYjpiJg
twitter.com/AnonBabble

NOT POLITICS SAGE DO NOT REPLY

THEYRE SLIDING THESE THREADS

free travel to >>bant
get in the train

Just fuck off with little little prick

He didn't even debate about race realism he misinterpreted and strawmanned about some roastie on a 2 year old video and then said he needed a month to study genetics to be able to debate about it with Ryan and JF.

>Did he destroy /our guy/?
No.
>Is race realism ogre?
No.

He agrees it's real, but disagrees on the degree, the application of it, and other minutae of gene interaction with IQ.

It got totally derailed by roastie Tara who basically got tricked into admitting she's for civic nationalism and Andy's constant interruptions.

She's part jew and part poo, of course she's a civic cuck, it was his fault for bringing up her unrelated shit in first place.

Oh no, this topic makes me feel bad, DO NOT REPLY

Remember: the biggest snowflakes are in the alt-right

>Tara

Why does Sup Forums even like this bitch? Shes not even good looking and shes even dumber than lauren, roaming mil, and blair white if she counts. Why is every female celeb on the right completely fuckin retarded?

Same reason why all females on the left are equally retarded it's because they are women.

So how did she even get a following?

Same reason why any women get a following on social media there is a huge supply of thirsty beta males.

There is literally a general for this shit. We don't need DesTiny's nigger dick fluffers spamming the cunt's face.

So tired of this stupid shit, he's a fucking game streamer, why should anybody care what he thinks?!

Man he got fucked in the ass in front of JF.
"But what will mankind do when they find out that race realism is true?"
KILL SUBHUMANS LIKE YOU, THATS WHAT!
AHAHAHAHAHAHA!

Come on dawg are you kidding me dawg? Are you really serious right now dawg?

The second I saw some "Tara" was added to the conversation, I knew it was gonna be a shitshow.

Letting holes insert themselves into debate will inevitably make the debatw worthless.

But what else did I expect from Andy "I'll let my ADD add a millin people to any podcast" Warski, really.

ahmed, i....

Did I stutter?

itsnotevenbait.png

Seriously, when the ethno-state comes I will volunteer to deport/capture/hunt/kill all non-whites then when I am the last non white I will kill myself.

Because she said what Sup Forums wanted to hear.

Listening to desTINY after this instance of ass-raping

youtube.com/watch?v=BHfYrYjpiJg