What would Sup Forums do?

WARNING, BRUTAL VIDEO

>Extremely Disturbing Video shows Man Brutally Gang Raped inside of a Prison. Crying while Squirming in his Own Blood (Re-Release with Brighter Video)
>Other prisoners stab him and then fuck the stab wounds cumming inside
>Later proven to be an innocent man falsely imprisoned

theync.com/shocking/16456-extremely-disturbing-video.htm

What would you do if you were in his place? Be 100% honest.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=dY6n8tIbqlY
youtube.com/watch?v=lYJ1ddifDs0
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Fap

I said be honest. You wouldn't be able to get hard even if your life depended on it.

Ide still touch it. Im into edgeplay

I love it when my femdom cuts me. I also hang by hooks ocassionally.

>brutal
Go watch 2guys1hammer and then come back.

Those kids suck at killing lol
>wheeze splutter splort
couldnt stop laughing

Newfag don't tell me what to see, I have been here 10 years, old/b/ had true gore. 2guys1hammer is disgustingly violent and gross, but it doesn;t have the mental and emotional aspect of complete and utter humiliation like filthy niggers making you suck their dick.

These retards saying they would fight back would just be crying in fetal position asking for mercy and for them to stop it. Begging for their life.

They thind theyre hard behind their computers lol.

>These retards saying they would fight back would just be crying in fetal position asking for mercy and for them to stop it.

This is what you would do?

Most likely.

Ive been stabbed. It feels sexy and made my dick hard

theres probably 10-20% people that would fight back though

I would have fought to the death because I'm a man.

sod off faggot this isn't deviantart

You're a pussy. Death isn't shit.

Hi un.
ive killed blue helmets during war tourism

>rape stab wounds

Just like in my guro mangas!

I'm not watching this
The description was enough for me

you have to be 18 to post here sweetie

Stop reposting this shit or are you gay and want to get fucked in your butt

Pussy

His anguished face as they make him suck their dicks is terrifying.

execute them all

death penalty should never have been abolished

t. living human

how ironic

yeah maybe, but ive been robbed at gun point at daylight by some thugs and i fucking froze
if i was stuck in a cell with 10s of them it would be way scarier

Im 28. White or red?

I'd probably watched if I still was an edgy teenager. But as I've grown older, I cant watch shit like this anymore.

>thinking sherry is red wine

put your moms wine back sweetie

>But as I've grown older, I cant watch shit like this anymore.

Hm, why not? Genuinely curios.

You just lost the game

because you realize the effect it has on your mind and you dont need that in your head

hows that sweetie?

I' m not even gonna watch that. Why would you?

>disgusting
Only the parts with niggers and beaners literally being faggots.
>Hispanics

No surprise. Brown people are subhuman.

this.
I gave it a shot and had to skip through basically the whole thing, it was that bad.
I can't keep watching this shit, it fucking hurts.

It didn’t even show the guy getting stabbed or bleeding out.
There was just blood everywhere which itself isn’t disgusting since you are bound to see that. The worst part was the faggotry.

Why does being in prison make you gay?

What effect lol?

Because I want to know how the real world is. Today you denounce ISIS beheadings as fake tomorrow you are on the chopping block, etc.

>that buildup
>that "link"
yeah no thaanks

Because trolling is an art

Try my best to hurt one of the guys in the hope they would get pissed off and kill my quickly. I've got some jujitsu training so i'm confident i could hurt one or two of them pretty badly (a guy with a broken arm ain't gonna rape me). That being said its still likely they would not get mad, still over power me and torture\rape\kill me.
It so awful.

>What effect lol?

On your brain, probably nothing.

I doubt you'd see an increase in homosexuality in white only prisons.
Brown and black people are just animals who will fuck anything, we are not like that.
They have no concept of normal sexuality, to them anything goes.

le ebic troll just pretending to be stupid. put your mommies "red wine" back in the cupboard now sweetpea and have her tuck you in your race car bunkbed.

spanish and portuguese men would come here and rape anything that could move and had a hole
these people in the video are the descendants of them

>hurr white guy is always innocent they dindu nuffin wrong

Watching a guy getting fucked by niggers in his stab wounds? That's the most fucked up shit I've heard all year. No sane person wants to see that.
I used to watch that old chechen beheading video, 2guys1 hammer and shit when i was younger, and i still look at war stuff, niggers getting shot by cops and some isis videos (just because its so bizarre)
But seeing an innocent man getting fucked to death by niggers just isn't something for me anymore.

Like this my son?

Sage this shit. In what way does this relate to politics.

fukken saved

>Other prisoners stab him and then fuck the stab wounds cumming inside
leave your fantasies out of it you massive faggots.

Did Portuguese create your people by raping brown men from the jungle? I doubt it.

>but the natie indian from brasilian jungles is mare more hotter then the beuti from lowlands
>who in their right mind not choose that cutey
>the isuee with this meme is that the native indian from brasisilan jungles shouldn't be ugly as fuck, while the lowlands should be beutiful
>and joao would choose the shitty native and breed with that producting shit
>fact is as cute as the native wuz, they didn't even come to close legit petite cute little yummy women from spain/poortugal

pic related

No. Honestly not even sure if the rapes where that prevalent( although it certainly hapenned in the beginning) since the most urgent request in the colonies made after establishing themselves were unwed women since the local ones "had the air and comportment of beasts".
At the very least they wanted to have children with their own women. I suspect it was the massive import of niggers to tend the fields afterwards that really fucked everything up.

I know dude. Its a joke. Most of the men in the colonies would settle with Portuguese women, not natives. I think what really fucked the demographics was the massive import of Africans to work the fields.

but which one did he pick?

If I go to prison I'm joining the Aryan Brotherhood on Day 1

AH! American rising above his mediocre peers in bantz. Have a (you).

Well anal hurts always the first time

nigga its the same thing, except everyone has blue eyes and white skin

youtube.com/watch?v=dY6n8tIbqlY

I guess I would die. Fortunately, I am over here and he's over there. Sucks for him.

>Try my best to hurt one of the guys in the hope they would get pissed off and kill my quickly
Same, but knowing these gangs it could be worse. In the elblogdelnarco.com there was a gang that cut hands and feet of a guy and broke his teeth with a hammer and raped him after anyway.

Also the guy in OP was inocent.

someone needs to webm this shit and post it to /wsg/ then link here.

I know. It would be a long shot with a bad end no matter what I did. But its really the only thing I can think off.

The woman who identified this man should be shot. She is just as guilty as the gang. The police who planted evidence should be hanged in a police ceremony to remind the others what their duty is.

yeah don't waste your time, you can't see shit in the video

This isn't a politics board, go back to plebbit.

Thank you for the boner OP

>It is

/bant/ for bullshit like this

wtf neighbor

>someone needs to webm this shit

Say no more

2/2

Flag checks out

this sucks only because he was innocent
torture the assailants with the same method
but tell them next time to do it on someone who isn't innocent
look you sleepy ignorant FUCKS
YOU STUPID FUCKS
you wastrels
a huge fucking crime is being committed right now and you fucking losers are happy to wait until 10 years down the line when you hear about it and say "oh no that sucks"
THE PEOPLE WHO DESTROYED SWEDEN ARE FLEEING AND GETTING COMPED
COMPED
in America
STOP THIS
WE NEED FILTERS IMMEDIATELY BY POLITICAL CRIMES
THOSE WHO PUSHED SWEDEN TO THE EDGE MUST STAY IN SWEDEN
this is their second law of open borders - they want to scurry away when they've made their profits and go hide

So is he ded or nah?

If this happened in arab country I guarantee that thread title would start in MUSLIMS but suddenly now religion of the men in the video doesn't matter.

It's called POLITICALLY INCORRECT, you stupid faggot, can you not even read? I don't completely disagree with you about this particular thread, but the Sup Forums stands for politically incorrect not politics, you dump memeflag faggot. Just because we got invaded by redshit plebs and suffer their /ptgay/ threads doesn't change the name of the fucking board, you cancerous piece of shit.

Learn to fucking read you disgusting homo.

Of course. The colonized victim complains. PORTUGAL CARALHO

Here's the thing you sub 80IQ monkey.

When one of you kills people he shouts he is doing it in the name of allah (piss be upon him) hence we have a religious motive and the religion of the guy matters.

When one of us kills someone you never hear Jesus is great, the reason usually is financial or interpersonal problem like adultery, hence the motive is not religious and the religion of the guy matters as much as the size of his shoes or his favourite colour.\

Stupid fucking sand ape

Well if one of the guys had said Deus Vult then we might think they where doing this over religion. But they didn't. Unlike your scum.

Is this in the US? I really doubt this would ever happen in EU prisons. I think so atleast.

probably because they are not religious and are not doing bad things based on there interpretation of a religion. These are just sub humans.

Oh boy here i go masturbating again

It's somewhere in south america, someone said venezuela in another thread

nothin like gang ass rape to start my morning

At this point I would fully support space nazis cleansing this earth of 98% of its population

youtube.com/watch?v=lYJ1ddifDs0

>can't distinguish between religion and motive
>calling others stupid
arab rapists in europe don't shouts allah akbar when they rape your women yet you insists on calling them muslims

>>can't distinguish between religion and motive

You literally described yourself.

>arab rapists in europe don't shouts allah akbar when they rape your women yet you insists on calling them muslims

Yes cunt, because your religious text tell them it's ok to rape scanty clad unbelievers. YOU EVEN HAVE A RAPE GAME for crying out loud called "taharrush". There are numerous videos of your imams encouraging migration and talking about putting babies in white women to outbreed the Europeans.

See the difference? A FUCKING RAPE GAME. Holy shit.

this tbqh
criminals are scum, they are going to act like apes

It shows normies why people dislike minority criminals.

So what was he accused of? Child rape?

which country ?

he was innocent

falsely accused of molesting and raping school girls

looks pretty gay to me

Religion taught us humiliation is good.

Then I'm joining the asian brotherhood to spare my anus a bit

Not be in Venezuela in the first place.

Police framed him or being a serial killer they were too incompetent to catch for real, he was innocent and just a random guy off the street.

Kek

Sage and hide

Bite dicks, gouge eyes, and otherwise do anything in my power to fuck their shit up and kill them. They're already going savage on me, what worse punishment can they conceive?

Kek