The only reason you dislike Jews is because they're better than you. Stop being so jealous and sort yourself out, bucko

The only reason you dislike Jews is because they're better than you. Stop being so jealous and sort yourself out, bucko.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=AiG_4JFM7gw
youtube.com/watch?v=KsPIj3qMGLY
youtube.com/watch?v=PtIa8c7gSCg&bpctr=1514466059
archive.is/5yeSC
bamboo-delight.com/raxbiljo/Sumerian_Swindle_V1_2nd_Edition.pdf
bamboo-delight.com/raxbiljo/Monsters_of_Babylon.pdf
unsolvedmysteries.wikia.com/wiki/Joseph_Prushinowski
youtube.com/watch?v=56UmHs_6Cfs
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Jews don't control the world, There is no Jewish conspiracy. If you hate the way the world is heading then you just hate capitalists who want to dumb people down so they can make themselves in an elite class surrounded by consumers.

Within the elite are Christians, Jews, Muslims, Communist China outsiders, and atheists

but rothschilds are quite well off and jews are in general more insane

>leaf in OP
opinion disregarded.

The main way for them to dumb people down is miscegenation.

The thirteenth Tribe says otherwise.

Ill enjoy watching your ilk perish.

no its not for that and you know itno its not for that and you know itno its not for that and you know itno its not for that and you know itno its not for that and you know itno its not for that and you know itno its not for that and you know itno its not for that and you know itno its not for that and you know itno its not for that and you know itno its not for that and you know itno its not for that and you know itno its not for that and you know itno its not for that and you know itno its not for that and you know itno its not for that and you know itno its not for that and you know itno its not for that and you know itno its not for that and you know itno its not for that and you know itno its not for that and you know itno its not for that and you know itno its not for that and you know itno its not for that and you know itno its not for that and you know itno its not for that and you know itno its not for that and you know itno its not for that and you know itno its not for that and you know itno its not for that and you know itno its not for that and you know itno its not for that and you know itno its not for that and you know itno its not for that and you know itno its not for that and you know

I hate jews becaause of white genocide
youtube.com/watch?v=AiG_4JFM7gw
youtube.com/watch?v=KsPIj3qMGLY
youtube.com/watch?v=PtIa8c7gSCg&bpctr=1514466059

No silly, I only hate them because they hate me.

I dislike Jews because of the things they push through their domination of media. All while passing, to their advantage, as 'white'.

For that reason I really don't mind Israel. That is over there, not here.

So it isn't really about jews as such, it is about what jews do. Jews taught me to hate jews.

Typical nacissistic kike. That's why they're punished, over and over.

Also, sage goes in all fields.

archive.is/5yeSC

It's more complicated.

The problem that Jews have is that at some point they became the archetype of the job they were performing, through natural selection.
You go into the usury business and after 10 generations your grand children become evolutionary selected to be blood sucking leeches.
You go into the farming business and after 10 generations your grand children become evolutionary selected to be dumb plowing oxen that can't understand Jewish tricks.

Euro/pol/ should meet up at the Holocaust memorial and have a good time.

when you invent usury and religion as a means to control people
>jews
try again good goy
bamboo-delight.com/raxbiljo/Sumerian_Swindle_V1_2nd_Edition.pdf
bamboo-delight.com/raxbiljo/Monsters_of_Babylon.pdf

an interest rate banking and lending system is beneficial to the performance of the economy.
banning predatory interest rates is something different.

nope, shilly

>The only reason you dislike Jews is because
I dont know profesor Peterson why do you keep recommending the books of men that did not like the jews?
like Mircea Eliade an Iron Guard member

read the pdf's when you get a chance user

Why is it that Asians are also more wealthy/successful and yet nobody is accusing Asians of using control of media/banks/academia to push subversive anti-white, pro-degeneracy propaganda?

No, the reason we hate kikes is because they lurk in the shadows and constantly try to stab us when we aren't looking. They do everything in their power to destroy us as white people: physically, mentally, spiritually and historically. They have proven this beyond a doubt, and now they will feel the wrath of our spirit.

I have watched a majority of Peterson's material on youtube, pretty much all of his lecture series and I have to defend the guy because honestly the things he talks about are pretty enlightening.

Maybe he's only wrong about the jews, ya know, that is not too bad being that he is so right about so many other things.

To me the opposite is kind of true that jew's are probably jealous of other men because they themselves tend to be kind of ugly and nerdy..

You are right. It's time to end billions in aid to Israel and give it to a peoples who actually need help. If anything Israel should be giving America billions of dollars due to their extreme superiority.

Have you guys heard of this Joseph Prushinowski kike? I saw the story about him last night on an unsolved mysteries rerun. Super interesting kikery.
unsolvedmysteries.wikia.com/wiki/Joseph_Prushinowski

The only people I've talked to who are Petersonfags have legit autism. There's a clear pattern.

>I have to defend the guy because honestly the things he talks about are pretty enlightening.
You're such a fucking faggot holy shit

get bred out of existance white scum

>The only reason you dislike Jews is because they're better than you. Stop being so jealous and sort yourself out, bucko.

not an argument.

also, not politics.

Clean your own room you filthy leaf.

You're right, it is all just a cohencidence that 4% of the population runs the financial, media and educational institutions like a nepotistic medieval neo nobility. Silly us.

Peterson actually said something that made greatly dislike the Jews and really pushed me over the edge to finally accept that there is no solution but the final one. He said that the Jews have a proclivity to fall into utopianism throughout history. He is unintentionally redpilled.

Says the nazi larping edgelord

I really DISLIKE jews because they are petty and haven't forgiven Hitler.
>What's with the attitude jews ?
He just did a few mistakes and in the end of the line Hitler did nothing wrong.
>FORGIVE NOW
Forgive him.

There are some Jews who I truly like and admire.

This: youtube.com/watch?v=56UmHs_6Cfs

To be more clear in the past I have been exposed to and read variety of interpretations on mythology, including fundamentalist christian, existential, marxist, and post modern.

I think that the strongest point of Peterson is that he has a unique and in my estimation the most accurate interpretation of the major myths, which are obviously very powerful things to understand.

If you are so completely consumed by your anti-jewish ideology that you ignore what he is trying to teach, then you're doing yourself a disservice.