>yurination.wordpress.com/2017/02/01/314th-g-view-mahou-tsukai-precure/

Score:9/10

1st for Splash Star was a good season.

Kaoru and Michiru are sexy too.

Fuck off.

I miss Maho

It was the best season.

>Thinking about it I miss Maho too

Almost done, just got to get this movie out of the way.

Comrades!

The movie was pretty good.

Can Precure compete with Disney?

I don't like where this is going.

If only the same could be said about the season. Well, 1 hour out of 19 hours isn't that bad.

I don't know about the best, but it certainly is in my top 3.

Hah, no. Maybe if you are comparing them to those Disney Princess Pets shorts.

More seriously, Precure is probably a bit better than the generic blatant cash-in webseries that Disney puts out, but not nearly as good as the stuff that Disney puts their focus on. I mean, Precure does (usually) take the time to create likeable characters and develop them a bit, which is better than something like Elena of Avalor. But even the Precure movies don't have the time and money to develop the amount of focus and polish that goes into Disney's big movie releases.

What would a precure show backed up by Disney look like?

>Jiggle jiggle

Why do you watch this when dozens of better similar shows exist? Even the best Precure series is a 8/10 at best.

Doremi>Precure
Sailor Moon>Precure
Shugo Chara>Precure
CCS>Precure
Aikatsu>Precure
Pripara>Precure
Pretty Rhythm>Precure
Kemono Friends>Precure
Jewelpet>Precure

Good I would be more worried about the content.

>What would a precure show backed up by Disney look like?
Heartcatch movie style story, Mahou All-Stars style of presentation, higher production values.

Already watched all that stuff though.

>similar
Here is your (You)
At least you added Jewelpet to the list.

The better question is why do you watch this when you think the other stuff is far better? Why do you continue to shill this /pc/ exodus?
Besides, I only watched the stuff that matters a long time ago.

Is Kira in 30 minutes or 2 hours and 30 minutes?
I'm sorry for being dumb.

timeanddate.com/worldclock/japan

It is currently 6:08 AM in Japan. No clue when Precure typically airs, but that should inform you.

Erika, Kira² is shit, you'd better rewatch your own anime instead

>Kemono Friends>Precure
Toddlercons should be in the jail!

Don't start this shit again, Mahoshitter.

I've seen all of those.

I've seen basically every magical girl series that's been subbed or released in English.

If I take off his mask, will he die?

>2 hours and 30 minutes
This.

Who let you out of your box? We're trying to have leave the shtiposting behind us.

It would be extremely unbearable.

Your favorite precure season is good and you are a cute girl. Have a nice day.

Thanks

I already knew that Maho is good but thanks anyway.

>Have a nice day.
REEE GOPRICK JUST GOKIGENYO'D ME

Saki's imouto is a cutie.

>leave shitposting behind us
>blatantly ignores
You're not fooling anyone. Either say something good or don't add fuel to the fire. I will not think twice about calling you bullies out, but I will not continue beating your kind in your game as long as we respect each other.
Whatever happens beyond this point is up to you.

Just dropped my 8th Precure series. Fuck you for making me watch shit, /pc/

>Cuts enemy in two
Haa is a killer

>dropping after 33 episodes
You might as well finish it. Hell, you're almost to the best episodes of the series.

Although if you watched one series and didn't like it, why did you decide to start watching seven more ones? They aren't all THAT different.

>33/49

Just finish it you pussy

What is wrong with you?

>Half Maho
>Half Kira
I wonder if she will be like Ayumi (half Smile/half Suite) and get appearances in the collab movies.

No kidding. And 33/49 is an incredibly bizarre place to stop in HC. It's the resolution to 33 episodes worth of build-up around Yuri and finishes on the cliffhanger of Moonlight's return. Stop right after 34, by all means, but how does anyone watch HC for that long and pick that of all moments to stop?

It's like watching Doki and stopping after 21.
>Who cares if Regina turns.
Or GoPri after 20.
>Black Princess? More like Black Lameness.

Are the rabbit and the squirrel going to be daijoubu?

Not with all the predators in the group.

HC 36-38 are easily the biggest highlight of that series, as well. Heart Goes On is probably one of the more memorable songs, and that really is the conclusion to most of the buildup in the series at that point.

>It's the resolution to 33 episodes worth of build-up around Yuri
Not him but I didn't care about Yuri or Tsubomi. There should've been more Erika and Itsuki.

>You've made Mofurun a little angry.
Best line ever.

Too bad they didn't translate it.

They left its meaning to your imagination.

They are always beating up on Mirai

That's a shame. It's still boarding at the station.

>Shugo Chara>Precure
>Aikatsu>Precure
>Pripara>Precure
>Kemono Friends>Precure
>Jewelpet>Precure
I disagree with all of those depending on the season we are talking about, I would even disagree with >Sailor Moon>Precure depending on the season.

Why does /pc/ hates precure?

You weren't lying

>Rank before finishing
Kill yourself.

Because Kira² is shit.

Don't mind! Don't mind!
It's /ai/scum and shitposters.

Some guy is pushing a "/pc/ actually hates Precure" and the "everyone hates the airing season" memes because people didn't like Maho.
It has been like this since it ended and he believed everyone was going to automatically hate Kira.

Keyword trying user, nobody's perfect

>Bulling Urara
Rin really is a bitch.

So where in the timeline did this happen?

Rin was mad she got Nozomi taken away

All yellows should be bullied. Especially the ones that can't fight back.

In the same timeline as the All Star films.

Nah, she's just "hurt" and keeping it real. And whatever other stupid apologia that Rin-fag decides to spout at any given moment.

A few years after the Maho split up.

Can precures give birth when they're transformed?

Urara was a good friend. Rin was a bad friend.

This question is going to involve some sort of kinky shit with Phantom, isn't it?

Rin did nothing wrong.

Did Rin do anything for the anime?

She blackmailed Komachi and Nuts after she found out that they were having sex. Oh wait, that's my fanfiction.
She's a good onee-chan?

>blackmailed
I don't think that they keep it secret.

Komachi is very pretty. A damn shame she's a fairy fucker.

>he doesn't want to be jerked off by Milk using her ears

Stupid daylight savings time. I was all excited and everything.

It's not bullying if it's true.

>you will never take haruharu's virginity
IT'S NOT FAIR!!!!

YOSSHA LUCKY!

It's not slander if it's true.
It's actually much more often bullying when it's true.

does anyone know where the precure stream is? I just wanna know for later

But human Milku is way sexier with her bushy bush down there. Besides, I'm not into sentient stuffed toys.

I vote for the furry.

What were they arguing about?

Did Honoka forced FujiPi to take part in sexual experiments?

Honoka, like many nerds, is asexual.

Who should be leader.

Hammy a cutest

dailymotion.com/video/x2wnjjk_h15-drive-don-t-lose-your-mind_tv

Komachi is a strange being, she is my favorite cure in a season with fucking Nozomi and Urara, and I normally never like her kind who look older than the rest.

Well I'm done with Maho. It took a while due to IRL and procrastination but its done. I saw good things, saw some bad things.

The animation was 50/50. The slice of life portions were beautifully done but the animation quality for the fights were not up to par. The animation for the fights were colored with a pastel color that looked cheap. They seemed to have a hard time drawing the fights and the Precure. HOWEVER, this all switched around episode 39-40. The slice of life parts were not drawn well but the fights were done good. I guess this is due to the shift in focus at the end.

Music wise it was pretty nice. The OST was right on and the opening was great, I usually do not care for Precure openings, Maho's is one of the few I like. The 1st ending was pretty good and the 2nd ending starts out great but is not my flavor.

Villian wise Maho takes a dual boss approach like FW or HaCha. The first set of baddies were pretty clownish and the second set of baddies were pretty sinister.

As for the episode plots I noticed Maho doesn't really want to dwell in sadness or conflict for too long. There were several episodes where the story was getting heavy then totally switched in an instant. Even the last episode which is supposed to be heavy felt a little silly. Overall the slice of life portions were fun and enjoyable. Maho felt like a "compromise series" where people had their ideas animated. I liked the duality of schools and worlds. You never stayed in one place for too long.

Ending was kind of conflicting. Ep 48 ending with the build up to the big bad. Ep 49 started with the cool down from the big bad. I honestly felt like I missed something. Not surprised considering Maho nature and sudden changes. Ep 50 was a gut punch.