Bugmen btfo

Bugmen btfo

Other urls found in this thread:

psychologytoday.com/blog/freedom-learn/201502/cognitive-benefits-playing-video-games
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Stop being retarded, main stream media has had a hardon for destroying video games because real games that require skill works the brain out unlike passive TV. It also takes your attention away from their propaganda.

I’m 31 years old and I’ve been watching the war on video games since I was 7 years old and now instead of destroying video games they want to control them but AAA are shitty and require no skills so this made the indie scene grow and well that was unacceptable so gamergate happened and well we know what happened after that.

Video games seems to be the only mass media that can’t be fully controlled

Easiest NEET bucks I'll ever get.

good, now where is my welfare check

>Videogame addiction can be considered a mental disorder
>But slicing off your cock is a-ok!

Holy shit I can be a victim too

>Real games that require skill works the brain out.

Imagine actually thinking this.

i cant wait for my gibs me dats

This

Paddock played video poker 14 hours a day every day

gib me welfare then

Honestly video gaming is better for you than watching brain-rot TV like normies do all day long

Well shit, where is muh gibs

hahahah, more neetbux!

work a 10 hour day hear nothing drive 2 hours a day nothing
play video game for 1 hour straight and people lose thier fucking mind

It's funny how gaming is "an impairment" but working 8-12 hours a day as a wagecuck, changing your brain chemistry to be a materialist or sellout, isn't.

>Free will is mental disorder

Excessive anything can be recognized as a mental health disorder. This isn't exclusive to video games.

But being a sandnigger snapping with sudden jihad syndrome or cutting off your cock to be a transfaggot is just perfectly normal.

Based psychology is giving us free healthcare money

>Play video game
>get disability welfare payments
Win/Win scenario tbqf

psychologytoday.com/blog/freedom-learn/201502/cognitive-benefits-playing-video-games