Happening! Terror plot at disney foiled!

So disney had a massive blackout yesterday, now this morning they're implementing new security measures making staff inspect every room at least once per day. Do not disturb signs will no longer be in use. They're blaming the new security measures on Las Vegas.
abc7.com/travel/power-restored-at-disneyland-after-outage-disrupts-attractions/2830770/

Other urls found in this thread:

nypost.com/2017/12/27/disney-resorts-get-rid-of-do-not-disturb-signs/
foxnews.com/travel/2017/12/26/disney-resorts-add-new-security-policy-removes-do-not-disturb-signs-from-rooms.html
breitbart.com/big-government/2017/12/27/resident-kills-home-invasion-suspects-christmas-eve/
businessinsider.com/disney-music-executive-charged-with-child-sex-abuse-2017-12
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

nypost.com/2017/12/27/disney-resorts-get-rid-of-do-not-disturb-signs/

you faggots are letting them win,quit falling for fucking bbc threads

foxnews.com/travel/2017/12/26/disney-resorts-add-new-security-policy-removes-do-not-disturb-signs-from-rooms.html

Thank god I’m in Disney world my vpn is fucked up I’ll post a pic soon, I sadly wear cuck glasses.

Star Wars fans did it.

Merry Christmas

lol i just thought of this yesterday and now it's news. i should stop thinking up bad things.

killing a ton of people in some sort of complex terror attack in disneyland would probably have more of a psychologically destructive effect on americans than even blowing up the white house or capitol hill: the latter are political targets but disney princesses will never be the same

you are no longer allowed to think. nukes would fucking fly if something happens to disneyland/world

>Maids have to bring in towels to a room once a day
The horror

>can’t even pay thousands of dollars to sit in peace and quiet in your hotel room to not be disturbed
Just one more reason to finally kill off that goddamn mouse and his pedo kingdom.

>Happening!
>Foiled

allah didnt akbar here either
breitbart.com/big-government/2017/12/27/resident-kills-home-invasion-suspects-christmas-eve/

>The Walt Disney Company is the parent company of this station.
Must be nice to have this level of editorial control over how you’re reported on...

There was a Disney post on here a few days ago.... Wonder if it's related

what was that?
pics please user

So if I'm jerking off my BBC and the maid walks in for room inspection and sees this monster cock before her, I don't get sued for sexual harassment because she just barged in since DnD signs are no longer a thing?

so what are we thinking.

Disney security found something, and is prevented it. but now amping up security to ensure not again.

are we claiming power outage was start of attack, or cover for taking down real one

It was in a random thread here on /pol. I was lurking in the comments and someone posted something about staying away from Disney for a few days

any idea of what thread, or have screen caps??

curious now

No I considered a screen cap and even reporting it because it was threatening in nature but felt like someone just being edgy... I can't remember what thread it was but the comment was really out of place within the thread so it stood out to me. It read something like "I really like you guys so stay away from Disney for a few days" .. My memory could be off but that's how I remember it.

They butchered a bunch of little girls at a concert here in the UK and everyone's forgotten already. Nothing will change now, it's too late

Maybe they’re busting some more Disney pedo execs

>Disney music executive charged with child sex abuse
>Jon Heely, the director of music publishing at Disney, has been charged with three felony counts of child sexual abuse.
>Heely has been suspended without pay.

businessinsider.com/disney-music-executive-charged-with-child-sex-abuse-2017-12

I love happy endings.

cover for the prevention of the attack

but what does a blackout achieve. chaos so people wont notice increased security moving?

>Disneyworld
I’ll be there tomorrow. How long are you staying for? Want to meetup?

possibly. funny how theres no cellphone footage from people on the ground there during the outage

Sup Forums isnt grindr faggot

You're right, we've all forgotten. We continue the slow march towards our demise. This is the darkest timeline.

Power outage doesn't stop people's phones though

i wasn't there i dont know if they fucked peoples phones or not, but theres no footage that i can find that proves they didnt fuck with the phones

when crazy shit happens people record it

True. I won’t fight overseas, but if Radiator Springs is tarnished, i’ll be first to fight.

Are you sure you weren't busy being employed and contributing to society?

Disney is evil so this is karmically believable.