Asuka is the most incompetent pilot

Asuka is the most incompetent pilot.

Despite training all her life, she was bested by a mindless clone and some random fucking kid.

this cunt made the series a drag

Yeah... The's supposedly the best fucking pilot yet she basically fucks up every single mission since her arrival.

I mean, wow she's this elite fucking german kid who's been training since birth? Big fucking deal. Before she was even sent to Tokyo 3, Shinji and Rei had already killed like a million angels through sheer force of will and teamwork. Yet this fucking slut is acting all high and mighty.

Sure, she's pretty but she gotta walk the walk before talking the talk.

Asuka is shit, more news at 11.

For such a bullshit woman she sure has a big fanbase.

Well some people just have shit taste.

>asuka
>good

kek

Moot was so much cooler before the whole selling out Sup Forums stuff.

Why did he do that again? I don't even remember. Guess he burned out or something.

How fucking convenient that the new faggot has the same waifu. I think its just a meme.

20 years.

It's sad, really.

No it's because Asuka is best.

Asuka fucks everything up so much its actually pretty sad. I'm a Reifag but between Asuka failing every mission and getting cucked by Rei she suffered far more than she deserved.

>Why did he do that again?
My guess? Money and lack of patience to deal with so many faggots.

>tfw Marifags actually exists

All Asuka's problems can be traced back to shitji

Apart from making her live near his virginess, from trying to steal her spotlight, cumming at her comatose body, he didn't even fucked her when she needed the most.

A mindless clone with utter genetic advantage and a random kid with all the best resources put on a silver plate for him by mommy and daddy.

So basically Asuka's hard work was trumped by science and nepotism.

You don't stick your dick in crazy, especially with a person who never shows love.

huh

this "talent trumps training" theme really is in every anime

She should have just raped Kaji

Kaji should've been the one living with Shinji, not Misato.

Instead of constantly emasculating Shinji, Kaji would teach Shinji to be a real man, satisfying Asuka as well

According to NGE2, He'd dress Shinji up in a maid outfit and fuck him in front of Asuka.
Is that what you want?

Asuka a shit.

But Misato prepared Shinji to be a good waifu, so everything is is as it should be.

How can Asuka rape a cool guy like Mr. Kaji, so cool that that I can effortlessly speak a language different than my native one, put on a helmet and wave goodbye in a very cool manner?

Isn't Asuka a Tetsuya Tsurugi's rip-off? Everyone hate Tetsuya Tsurugi because he's a complete fuck up, except Asuka is an underage girl so being a failure make her cute

That was Fuyutsuki , user..

Some price must be paid for results.

Tetsuya Tsurugi wants his character traits back.

Well, the point of her is that she's not incompetent. but her competence didn't really help her. Military training did not actually prepare her for the wildcard situation that every Angel was, and it didn't do anything for her psychological problems. As she was upon her first appearance, she'd almost certainly have trounced Shinji or Rei in an EVA duel, but Angels didn't really present conventional battles for her to fight.

Ultimately, Asuka was kinda unlucky on her first outing, and she never got over that, because her confidence was made of glass.

Huh? Are you okay user? Did you just wake up from a coma or something?

They're perfect for eachother

I wish I could find the original images used for this. The art is cute.

Ah, I found it. Just had to crop the image and stretch it a little bit.