Buzzfeed

At what point does Sup Forums take action against quite possibly the most pandering skewed news source?

Other urls found in this thread:

buzzfeed.com/about/jobs?country=en-us
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Bump
checkd

Checked

I would infiltrate. Infiltration is best strategy here.
buzzfeed.com/about/jobs?country=en-us

Someone should shoot up Buzzfeed HQ

Checked. This only pushes normies on the fence towards the right...

Muslims are not doing their jobs. They are all fucking lazy niggers

When a civil war starts and law goes out the window.
We all know where these people live and it's only a matter of patience.

Someone should make an alternative to Buzzfeed called WeWuzfeed and take every Buzzfeed article and change all instance of anti-white sentiment with anti-black sentiment.

They'll all starve to death. Soy doesn't grow on trees.

T H I S

how do we infiltrate once we get the job? post a big collage of racist articles theyve posted and make a big rant post?

This is a great idea

Aw, did you get triggered snowflake?

Hi MI6

Hi CIA

You can get a lot of shit done under the name of satire, which it is.

Why interrupt them when they are doing us a favor?
How do you guys manage to not see the strategic value of them doing this shit?

>WeWuzFeed
i lol'd

Looks like they are already doing it to themselves.

Go out for drinks after work, get them to do the racist/homophobic/islamophobic things they accuse everyone else of doing, have someone else film it.

Remember to sage replies and report posts that are adverts for leftist outrage sites.

What’s the point? Fucking with them will just result in Buzzfeed playing the victim and crying about muh ebil internet hate machine. Leaving them to their degeneracy will let them drive off a cliff as normies wake up.

Why interrupt an enemy who is making a mistake?

>news source

There's your problem. Buzzfeed is a clickbait site.

LOL wewuzfeed is a good fucking idea, and would definitely point out double standards for anyone caring to look

>mainstream media attacks white people
>increasing numbers white normies become red-pilled
>nu/pol/ wonders how we can alert the MSM to what they are doing and get them to stop it

smfh

they are clickbait but lefts take them as legitimate news, which is because CNN made them out to be so when they started reporting on their content as if it was real news

>At what point does Sup Forums take action against quite possibly the most pandering skewed news source?
Why would Sup Forums take action against Breitbart?

nice try, peter thiel

>shaking my froggy head

we could always rick wilson them with fake insider trump information that we make clear somewhere they wont see "hey were going to feed them fake info" that we can point to later
idk just thinking out loud

1.Get job at BuzzFeed
2.Make IED's, pressure cooker bombs etc
3.Plant them around building
4.Blow up staff

All you'd need to do is leave the toilet seat up, spread your legs while sat down, clap when someone does something good and use correct grammar/maths and they'll give themselves a fucking coronary.

do we have any LAnons who could fuck with them irl?

No. Behave much smarter than this.
>get job at buzzfeed
>realize they're all former obama cianiggers
>get very close to building bombs and etc
>realize the internal structure is incredibly fragile
>remove senior management with a series of sexual scandals (manufactured or not)
>use buzzfeed's platform to further radicalize generation zyklon

Keep spreading examples of pic related to continue waking up all whites who arent self-loathing. They are helping us.

LOL the sex scandal idea is a fucking winner

uh
boys?
it looks like theyre all white men..

>use buzzfeed's platform to further radicalize generation zyklon

How would this be done, user? One bad word about gays or browns and they will crucify you.

also the sex scandal thing.
How would they ever believe a straight white man was the victim of a rape?

I once took a paragraph from a Salon article and replaced every word "Christian" with the word "Jew," and posted it in Salon letters. They banned me.

>Ze Frank
That explains that.

we anonymously report "as a former buzzfeed woman employee" we were very uncomfortable and he pressured me blah blah blah "i found another job so i didnt need to fear for my safety for financial security"

>user posted on another thread

10 things black people should stop ruining in 2018

1- Homicide Rates
Blacks are 13% of the population but commit half the homicides.

2- Their neighborhoods
Crime and gang infested. Falling apart cities like Detroit.

3- Their families
Higher rate of broken families and kids without fathers.

4- Politics
They vote majority democrat.

5- History
Egyptians were not sub-saharan blacks. Julius Caesar, Beethoven, Einstein, Achilles weren't black. They wuz not kangs and shiet.

6- Popular culture
Stop replacing white characters with black actors. Create new black characters and stop blackwashing.

7- Racial relations
Everyone else is constantly reminded their are black and oppressed and used to be slaves and demand special treatment to "even the odds".

8- The police
Police are now afraid to do their job when dealing with blacks so they don't appear racist.

9- Their bodies
Almost half of blacks are overweight.

10- White people
White people have the right to feel proud of their race as any other race do, and not feel guilty or ashamed because 150 years ago blacks were slaved by a tiny minority of whites.

11- The NFL
Stand for the flag or GTFO

What else?

(((white))) men

I cant believe you dumb cunts still can’t see what’s happening here. The msm is publishing this kind of shit to push whites to the far right politically. The msm isn’t liberal or conservative or what ever, they have purely the interests of the establishment at heart which essentially goes all the way back to the Jewish state. They want to divide us. Black white christian Muslim... doesn’t matter to them, we are all goyim, and we are more useful to them if we are divided and killing each other.
Who do you think re-ignited the Sunni-Shia feud in the Middle East that hadn’t been an issue since like the fuckin 8th century ad?

You faggots need to wake the fuck up. (((They))) want you to be natsoc, (((they))) want you to be fash. Don’t play fall any more for their bullshit.

>Lando

He did nothing wrong.

>WeWuzFeed
Just lol'd on the bus.

(((Jonah)))

i dont think buzzfeed is well organized enough to try and make us militantly right by posting antiwhite articles, im pretty sure what you see is what you get and theyre just pandering to the niggers, i mean what are we supposed to do? let them try and coup us because they want reparations N sheit?

Oh please lighten up people

DOS attack them

They are irrelevant

>take action

Why?

Look at Cracked and dozens of other outlets that did this. It's a death spiral, it just takes years.

create an augmented version of shadow banning where sjw faggots can read each other's comments and upboat them and rant and rave to each other about how bigoted their sassy Rihanna reaction gif factory has become, meanwhile no readers outside the untouchable caste will even know their postings exist.

They're less than irrelevant; they're helping our cause.

This Dutchbro gets it. For people who drink the kool aids the best way to bring them back to reality is to false flag them with thier own adopted ideology to the extreme.

Guys this is it. Great idea, user

news source . OPs a faggot

Implying Buzzfeed,Salon,Slate etc aren't a net benefit for white nationalists. Shit like this just reinforces what we've been saying for years. White people are under attack and white genocide is very real.

Not the exact idea. But TRS just launched this site:
buzzfash.com

>buzzfeed

Not if they're all distracted with the gender aspects of IDENTITY POLITICS. Which is what the sex scandals end up doing. You can harness the spare rage and stupidity to sneak redpills into the stream. Generation Zyklon is attuned to 'dog-whistle politics' and the soylets won't know what they're saying.
They'll beleive him if he's a trap.
They were until the adrenochrome dried up. Buzzfeed. ZeFrank was highly addicted to that shit.

Left out a thought... Buzzfeed began as a silicon [presidio]valley mind-war product. Pure Aquino/discordian/fat goth loser/SA goon coonery. These mechanisms ought to be under control of the good guys.

This
Blatant anti-white sentiment is great for our cause. When we tell people that Western culture is anti-white, these media corporations just prove our point. One of the main reasons that people abandon liberalism is because it does ridiculous stuff like this.

Certainly was the reason I stopped being a liberal.
Identity politics, transsexual acceptance, and immigration are hot-button issues that will drive many centrists or liberals to the right, as happened to me. And the more the MSM goes extremist anti-west and anti-white on those issues the more it will redpill the people on the fence. Buzzfeed does a great job at making itself unpalatable. If only more media outlets were like them.

This is great. Lefty whites will see they cant live with negroids and will demand segragration as to not offend the negroid

There will be a story in Buzzfeed tomorrow with these quotes saying that Sup Forums are making death threats against them, screencap this

Make it less obvious you cunts

Buzzfeed cunts, to clarify

They work for Buzzfeed, I guarantee it

Obviously, I was thinking the same thing. Isn't the first time they did this.

Could we give them Hulk Hogan's sex tape?