DRAGON BALL SUPER

New chapter is out and next episode is almost here, just be happy guys.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=CFT8ti5JIp4
yuyuhakusho.wikia.com/wiki/Demon_World_Tournament
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Will Goku die?

wtf i love toyo now

FUCK

>anime
>they use SSG's power a lot of times
>OK

>manga
>they use SSG form 3 times
>FUCKING TOYOTARO IS OBSESSED WITH SSG HE'S DESTROYING HIS VERSION IT LOOKS LIKE DBH

Toeishills autistic rage is more hilarious every month

Agains, trunks don't have to protect other's timeline when the other gods from THESE TIMELINES can do it by themselves.

Just warn them then they will fuck zamasu's ass if he come to their timelines.

>There's no daylight savings time in Japan, so Super may be on at a different time depending on where you live.
>There's no daylight savings time in Japan, so Super may be on at a different time depending on where you live.

>Goku actually tried to stop the fusion

>The multiversal scheme doesn't balance because if warned, the other gods can defend their universe by themselves.
That's another step in reasoning. One could argue Black and Zamasu might become stronger or try other ways to kill the Gods e.g. killing their Kaioshins and so on. They almost did in that chapter too.
Just saying they plan on continuing the slaughter raises the stakes. Maybe not as much as having people to protect right here and now, but still.

But SSG was only in 1 fight?

Together we can end this pointless fighting!

That's it. Im getting sick and tired of DBS' inconsistency.
Dragon Ball and DBZ was consistent as fuck. There was never a plothole at all.

But in Super there is a huge one, and by huge I mean HUGE.

Everyone saw the last Tournament between U6 and U7. Including Zeno.
That tournament was dominated by U7 fighters, they DID WON.
Not to mention Beerus is way stronger than Champa.
So you can't say "ningens lost, but the Hakaishin is stronger".

Now how the fuck is Universe 6 is superior to Universe 7???

> If you would say it's TOei's fault, I 'd believe that!

L4ds, what the hell is going on here?

Oh come on, I actually like Xenoverse. It has nice RPG elements with very satisfying gameplay.

Literally the only thing I don't like is the small roster which is constantly getting upgraded.

This pasta has really grown, like it went from being a wee lad of a shitpost to straight up adding layers like and onion. Have your you lewd 18 poster, you've earned in my book!

I hope we get this in XV, I don't know, looks cool

Let's admit merged zamasu is defeated here, how can the other gods from other timelines shouldn't be able to beat his ass if they come to their OWN TIMELINES?

>piccolo only has 3 fingers in the manga
>kid buu has fingers like fat buu
I don't like how the anime goes off model tbqh

>Let's admit merged zamasu is defeated here
That's not the bad end scenario.
The bad end scenario is merged Zamasu defeating them and killing Shin. Beerus disappears. He kills everyone in the other universe. Nobody else knows about it. That's two universes down.
He can keep going. Merged Zamasu might be, or become as strong as a GoD.

>that miniature trunks to the right

Cucked from his own saga.

This so much.

>Honey calm down, we can do this together

Okay you won, trunks's motivation is shit.

He never was a relevant character, even in the cyborg's arc.

Blame some silly censor but I'm not sure if that's a real thing

By not being a retard and doing what Zamasu the bitch does by killing the kai instead of the GoD
>not just killing the weakest lowest ranked universes first then the top ones

Like I said, Kaioshin was able to escape from them in the LAST CHAPTER.

>Trunks is trying his damnest to save them and is running out of time

He has a time machine

Averages. U6 still has lots of Saiyans (who aren't planet pillagers in this U) and Frost didn't go around killing off strong races like Frieza did. So there's likely more relatively strong being in U6, even if U7 has superior S-class talent.

Also, I'm not sure it's been explicitly stated that the universe rankings have to do with brute strength. I have a suspicion it will be revealed that the rankings have to do with intelligence or prosperity or something.

Also, also
>Dragon Ball and DBZ was consistent as fuck. There was never a plothole at all.
:^)

He could have warned those same gods in the anime too before his timeline got fucked. That's not an issue of neither the manga or the anime.

Read last month's chapter.

That's why warning the other gods is enough.

Then they won't let their kaioshin dying this easily if they know that they should be careful about a renegade kaioshin.

You can't find any excuse to this.

Kaioshin was about to be killed in the CURRENT CHAPTER.

>Dragon Ball Super by 2004 Toriyama never

Black killed EVERY GODS in trunks's timeline before going to earth.

The fuck are you sayingN

Because Goku absorbed his power in the movie (and the anime), but he didn't in the manga so what the fuck would not use the form in the manga?

Are you guys sure there's the episode today?

>That's why warning the other gods is enough.
Who will warn them when Goku, Vegeta, Trunks and Shin are dead? Fucking Bulma? She'll be dead first.

But he's talking about Anime Trunks there

The gods from the OTHER timelines.

Follow the damn conversation.

Good. His art decreased. DBS by 90's Toriyama is something worth crying over.

Because he was retarded enough to attack black.

Did you read it?

He traced himself but made it better, I think it's called improving but I'm not sure

Read chapter 21, don't need to tell why.

I

Is this anoter "toeishills doesn't know what tracing means at all" post? Just give up

XICOR
HALF SAIYAN
HALF GOD
XICOR!

Sorry but I prefer 2000's Toriyama over 90's. I don't like the style he got during the Buu arc.

In the anime, he tried to save his timeline, not the other.

If he want to save the other timeline in the manga, then kaioshin can just warn them.

On Kanzenshuu, everyone loves the chapter except for the same Toeishills who show up every month to bitch

This chapter was awesome, Toyo actually had the Mafuba affect Goku's stamina, unlike the anime. Goku was awesome this month. He noticed they were gonna fuse and tried to stop them

The reason they had to fuse was better here too. Zamasu realizing his immortality would be worthless with Black gone, and Goku's so aggressive that he would never be able to heal Black.

Only thing the anime topped in this chapter was the actual fusion, which was much better in the anime

>"b-but how SS Black lose against not!Blue Vegeta if he's already SS3 tier in base form? TOYOKEKS BTFO!!"
>*next chapter shows up and Black was just wanting another zenkai*

>"b-but how is Vegeta switching between SSG and SSB if he was unable to go SSB twice in the tournament? TOYOKEKS BTFO!!!"
>*full translation shows up and Vegeta trained to go SSB many times without losing power*

They never learn?

>Toeishills got BTFO with the SSGxSSB thing so the tracing meme is the only thing left again

People think Goku is just a battle autist and a dumb person, but that charaterization was played mostly for laughs in fillers. Goku isn't dumb - if he was, he wouldn't have kicked the grenade back at Tao Pai Pai back in DB. He knew what guns and grenades were.

Remember when he arrived in West City the first time, and he asked a policeman for directions to Bulma's house?

Nah, it's a "Toyo is using this arc as a proxy to finish is AF comic post"

Beerus will be dead once Kaioshin is. Whis will turn off.
Nobody can tell the other GoDs. Goku's timeline will be slaughtered if they fail.

>Toyo actually had the Mafuba affect Goku's stamina, unlike the anime

Because he never used it in the anime. Better show Gary Strunks learning it with a How To video by Piccolo

It hurts as well user.

>Db super manga selling like shit
>While the anime is popular as fuck

Really make you think.

Apparently. But nobody's to say Black wouldn't have eventually found him.
In any case, Kaioshin was almost killed. Black is a threat. Merged Zamasu is worse.

Trunks used it in the anime, and it didn't affect his stamina at all, that's what I'm talking about.

Oh, I see. I've never read DBAF so I don't really care.

KAIOSHIN IS ABLE TO ESCAPE LIKE HE DID IN CHAPTER 21.

Geez, do you even know how to read?

I think the Mafuba is more of a tug-of-war style attack, and depending on your opponent's strength (if he's the same power level or stronger than you), your stamina is going down the drain fast. They showed this with Trunks - when he sealed Zamasu, he was gasping for air, even though he had a Senzu before.

So, Mutaito and Roshi dying because of Mafuba makes sense, since they were much weaker than Piccolo. Kami didn't die because his power was just a little below Piccolo's.

>nobody's to say Black wouldn't have eventually found him

Nice headcanon.

Has anyone else noticed that this tournament literally has exactly the same rules as Super Smash Brothers, an arena that is almost like Final Destination and a contestant that is literally Fox and Marth fused together into a single character?

One of the competing Universes is literally Universe 20XX and they're sending their most overpowered fighters combined for this kind of game.

And it seems like they've been training for it too.
youtube.com/watch?v=CFT8ti5JIp4

No stop being a furposter

>which was much better in the anime
I'm agree but it was because Toei is too retarded to check how potara fusion looks. Simple and effective, not flashy as a magical girl transformation sequence.

>you cannot kill your opponents
why? if they lose they die anyway

Yu Yu Hakusho had a similar tournament (the last one, not the first one). Since there were something like 2000 entrants in the first round, they just made them fight on huge islands, with 49 entrants on each. Or was it 149? I forgot.

So basically
>Gowasu is injured
>Kaioshin escape with trunks and mai if possible
>Go to an another timeline
>Warn the gods in this timeline
>Do the same with the other
>Zamasu will not be able anymore to kill kaioshin from other if he come to their timelines easily.

How to end this arc.

Every single month it happens. They treat their assumptions as fact, then get BTFO when the actual chapter releases.

Right now he wasn't. Narration implied he was going to get killed.

yuyuhakusho.wikia.com/wiki/Demon_World_Tournament
>A total of 6,272 demons signed up for the tournament. As a result, the preliminary matches consisted of 128 fights with 49 demons, in which the last person standing in each group progressed to the first round of the tournament. Each preliminary battle takes place on a gargantuan Okunen Tree.
This one was a true battle royale, free-for-all. DB Super's has people fighting in teams.

Time mechanics in dragonball don't allow him to abuse timetravel the way you suggest, this has been true since the cell saga.

or rather they're conveniently written so it allows for drama, even in the cell saga they end up contradicting themselves and the manga's current portrayal.

They are gods retard.

It's obvious they tried to make their transformation more godlike.

Zeno might not be a ningen, but he really thinks like one

>Db super manga selling like shit

It's actually selling well, and sales increase each volume.

Because he attack black like a retard beside trying to escape.

Also don't forget Black has IT too. If Kaioshin can teleport, so can Black. And Shin wasn't thinking of running away right now.

Black is a threat. A major one.

Bullshit. Trunks would care about the other timelines too, or else he wouldn't care about the present timeline after he saw his future didn't change during the cell arc.

>universal """"""""tournament""""""""""" is a shitty battle royale lasting 48 minutes

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

When's the episode?

And they did it, it was cool, but still inconsistent.

>Buu was going to destroy the universe because Goku was too retarded to kill him! And so were Gotenks, Gohan and Vegetto
>That means there's no stake at all in the Buu arc! Who cares if the universe is about to be destroyed?

Let's go further.
>Kid Buu can defeat Goku, who cares? Gohan is there. So is Gotenks. There are no stakes at all.

Why kaioshin said that black shoudn't be able to found him in CHAPTER 21 then?

Never said he wouldn't retard.

What I said here, is that while trunks is obviously the only one with goku and vegeta to be able to save the remaining humans, so obviously he prioritize that since warning the other gods wouldn't do shit about his own timeline.

In the manga, with just the other timelines, warning the other gods make MORE SENSES since they will do things for their OWN TIMELINES.

Let's keep going.
>Goku can just die against Freeza. Use the Dragon Balls to teleport and revive everyone. They have both sets, so even if Freeza comes to destroy the Earth they can go somewhere else.

>Who cares about Cell? Contact Nameks with Kaio. Revive Piccolo with Namek Dragon Balls. Revive Earthlings. Almost everyone will come back to life, including Gohan.

Not really inconsistent, they can, potala is their thing.

So trunks is like goku and vegeta then?

Just want to fight strong guys?

>Why kaioshin said that black shoudn't be able to found him in CHAPTER 21 then?
He was too optimistic. Or Black was focused on ending ningens at the moment.
Black can, and almost DID kill Kaioshin, potentially ending a second universe with him.

Black IS a threat. At least as much as Buu or Freeza.

So you want them all to just sit on their asses and do nothing in the manga? That's not very entertaining user.

Trunks and kaioshin aren't goku and vegeta retard.

Kaioshin actually disagree a lot about how goku and vegeta behave in such serious situation.

Speedreader.

Anime >>> Manga

>forgetting how long five minutes is in the DB universe to fit the anime narrative like on Namek

>So trunks is like goku and vegeta then?
What are you on about? I'm saying that if Black can be cheated out of his victory using alternate ways, so can Freezer, Buu, or even Cell. If that means there's no stakes for Black, then all three big villains of DBZ were that way too.

You seem to lack reading comprehension, on top of being an ESL. I suggest shutting the fuck up and do something with your worthless life other than shitting up a thread

Why the fuck are goku and vegeta going ssj red?

Translations out yet? If not I'll do it.

Please do it user!

faggot.

Why do you think Goku use SSG in the anime?

DO EEEEEET please

don't think so

>He was too optimistic. Or Black was focused on ending ningens at the moment.

Nice headcanon.

Just show that the arc feels forced in the manga.

Zamasu's arc was a change in the anime since they were actually focusing on saving people without having any other option.