Akame ga Kill

Just dumping the special bonus pictures.

Other urls found in this thread:

i.imgur.com/f1dZtVd.jpg
bzland.net/?topic=80270.0
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Esdese-sama a best. A BEST.

Kurome a CUTE!

>Akame with pantyhose
MUH

>Chelsea still getting art

Posting a few old ones.

Post a proper version of these.

Didn't buy the BDs for those.

You're a waste of space, senpai.

They're not that good, anyway.

Must be some Zero whore that I'm not aware of.

And done.

Thanks user.

Thanks for the dump OP. The art is really nice and all the dresses are top tier.

She's the resident OP semen demon villain.

>tfw still no Akame ga School
Yes, I will never get over it.

Hot.

So much boner fuel.

i.imgur.com/f1dZtVd.jpg

Mez is best girl.

Its called Majikoi.

She's a fucking psycho. She messed Esdeath up for life. She befriended Esdeath and then molested her, which is why Esdeath has such a warped perception of friendship and love.

>Esdeath was a rapecuck all along

Sasuga shitty author I don't know the name of.

Nevertheless, I now have a boner.

>Nevertheless, I now have a boner.

Good

>molested Esdeath
>molested Chelsea
>molested Kurome
>molested Akame

Is there no stopping her?

Who would win in a battle between Esdeath and Momoyo?

It's weird seeing Esdeath frightened and out of her element.

I need to get around to reading zero.

did she die at the end ? cant remember

Her name is Merald Oarburgh. She's one of the main antagonist of Zero. Her specialization is poison and Danger Beasts control. Due note that Takahiro is likely being sarcastic when he says she's "gentle" with girls.

She did not, but she's not in good health either.

Momoyo.

in soviet russia, you rape bestdeath

oh fucking shit, you have to give the chapter user

I think this is why Esdeath wants a younger, submissive man like Tatsumi. She'd probably fold like a house of cards if Tatsumi went on the offence in bed.

>if tatsumi had ever sacked up and just jumped her like she was begging for, he would've mindbroken the Empire's strongest general with his tyrannical dick

IT JUST KEEPS GETTING SADDER

bzland.net/?topic=80270.0

what's the context of this rape scene

They forgot tu put her wedding ring

Young Esdeath is hot

She looks more older her.

>nipples
Huh, did the artist starting drawing nipples recently?

Basic power abuse. Even if she didn't outrank Akame as a noble, she'd still outrank her power scale wise.

She does all sorts of humiliating things to Akame and her sister, like pic related.

She's still innocent in Zero.

Better

>lipstick
Do not want.

Seriously. Esdeath appearance is very close to Mine even with different artist. Are they sisters? we will never know until the sequel of course

Thats Mine. Why purple ?

I would have really like it if they didn't make Tatsumi a giant ass dragon. I mean, I'm glad he didn't die, but still. It's not really that much better.

On the flipside would you rather Tatsumi come out fine after pushing what he shouldn't have pushed to beyond it's limit?

He probably control his own body later.

So I hear Wild Hunt turned this manga to shit, explainu

Oh yes very nice vegetable tits

>yurishit
Fucking retarded, glad this wasn't in the main series.

I don't see it though, but it's probably not intentional. And we know Mine is a half foreigner from a border town and Esdeath from a nomad group of hunters from the countryside.

Did loli Mine even appear on Zero?

Be careful with his Wife. He can eat you

>pass out when she offers her first time you
Natala, the gay boy.

Not for know i Think

It's fucking hot though.

That's a very attractive young lady.

Sucks to be Green. He'd probably be dating Akame if he had stayed alive.

I wish I still have the screenshot from that thrash anime that I can't remember the name of. Basically a happy ending is better fitting than a somber ending no matter what.

Why is Zero so much lewder then AkG?

Because AgK is about ignoring lewd big breasted women for pure romances with cute girls.

I hope Mine and Sheele get molested by the lesbo semen demon next.

Because there's a lesbian rapist instead of clown and dog rapists.

You mean rapists dogs, dog rapists means someone that goes around rapes dogs.

Considering the edge in the series I wouldn't be surprised if there was some dog raping noble somewhere, he also captures women and dresses them up as dogs and says things like "you're my little bitch now".

Yes. Final fight should have been Esdeath vs Tatsumi. Missed opportunity right there.

I finished AgK! Theater and now I'm sadder than ever.

True best girl of the manga.

The manga provided a good ending for some other characters though.

Tatsumi still participated in the final battle.

Good ending only for Tatsumi and Mine

It isn't often you get a nice, gradually developed romance in a manga. A super edgy one, no less.

True. I still enjoyed the anime. I just hope they at least make a reboot or something to make it proper. Or make AgK! Zero. Anything to bring back the universe.

What's surprising is that they are side characters and they lived, they lived through a series where pretty much everyone got killed off and got a happy end.

The sequel might get a TV adaptation eventually.

>Esdeath lost
You lied to me Sup Forums. You said the best girl always win.

Since when did we ever say that? we always maintained that japan has shit taste and that the worst girl always wins.

The correct is "first girl always win".

In AgK first girl (leone) didn't win, and best girl which was not first or main won instead. It's a rare case.

I hope so. And I hope the manga does well. I feel like there was so much that I wanted to see.

Reminder final battle should've been Tatsumi dicking Esdeath then killing her during with her guard lowered.

Also what would a relationship with each girl be like?

Do you think it deserves a Trigun Maxium type treatment? I'd like for it to continue in another magazine, would definitely be interesting seeing where they take post-revolution.

>Mfw Akame ga Kill is basically Mistborn
How long did it take you to realize?

>not liking lipstick
Spotted a faggot.