DESTINY wins the debate against JF. AGAIN

>DESTINY wins the debate against JF. AGAIN

Destiny owned that debate. As he always does.

The Frenchie was so afraid that he had to be coaxed into making a single peep. Tara wasn't even in the same league as Destiny. He embarrassed them all. Especially with the transwoman explanation. How does a guy stay so solidly coherent during debate? At this point, I just want to find somebody that can NOT get completely steamrolled by his arguments. Destiny still undefeated.

Next.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=ucM3gGKWGOc#t=1h7m7s
youtube.com/watch?v=4ogzq__m8oE#t=16m26s
youtube.com/watch?v=VHt0LyrCLVE
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Praise be to Destiny, mayor of Hobbiton

Fuck off with your e-fag

Nobody gives a shit and your media campaign is so obvious its sad.

I would DEMOLISH that little shit.

Checked and do you mean sexually?

Reminder Destiny trains at the range regularly and could kill most of Sup Forums in a civil war scenario.

> alt-right celeb
> expert in field
> outsider in field
> will debate anyone
> too busy to debate destiny
> need a moderator
> OK but not on his channel
> strong start
JF is here
> overplays hand
> commits to retarded statement
> whole argument unravels
> loses 34% of subs
> "wtf" nobody cared about them anyway
> omg why are you posting about this guy?

I don't like Destiny but at least he did the Chad Grab rather than the Millennial Woes hoverhand.

wtf is he a fucking midget or is that shopped ?

Compelling argument. sage

>another useless e-celeb thread about literally who's

hide and report

With your new king JF dethroned, Destiny will hunt down and kill all that's left.

This guy is such a fucking faggot. He gets destroyed in a debate that he supposedly prepared for, and snipes at Mike on twitter with "Lel u stoopid" without addressing anything he said.

another mighty midget thread? This guy is such an autistic faggot.

>BTFO by Shkreli
>BTFO by Sargoy
>BTFO by Metokur
what else did i miss?

BTFO by naked ape.
BTFO by brittney venti.
BTFO by JONTRON

This guy is a wannabe Ben Shapiro, without the benefits of actually being Jewish, so he has absolutely no excuse for his seedy demeanor, lack of physical presence, and disingenuous articulation mode. He is utterly pathetic, and anyone who looks upon him with even a modicum of approval is twice as more so.

Sage.

BTFO by TaRa lovely McCarthy

He shill in self defence.

He is a genetic defect, the whole idea of eugenics will imply the extinction of his genes.

If you think that his genes are trying to survive, exist and replicate, then you understand that fucking with the culture to brainwash woman with good genes that will procreate with him, or his childs, of the childs of his childs is a survival strategy.

In the same way the jews stole the best genetic stock from the aryan.

>DESTINY wins the debate against JF. AGAIN
you didnt watch it did you Paddy? desTINY got raped

i hate how he tries so hard to sound smart, and how he thinks talking fast will make him look smarter. he is never really arguing in good faith and isnt interested in the truth but rather in winnning a debate.
he often acts dumb, making the opponent jump through hoops to explain and establish common know facts.

link pls, can't find it.

>Destiny
Literally fucking who?

It's shopped, he's not actually that tall

nice.

Who?

OP is a faggot

Destiny has never won a debate in his life
Arguing leftist points make you lose as you are weak
Being a weak man means he has weak politics

Destiny is genetically inferior, never forget this.

>Chad grab
>fist is balled so his palm isn't actually touching her and halfway up her back

so much butthurt

At this point I believe that Destiny is just a poorly made psy-op of a child with glued on goatee.

>Destiny still undefeated.

destiny is now nothing more than a meme, perpetuated by a soros funded shill brigade.

next time, try not being so stupid.

lol what fucking debate did you watch street shitter?

Why can't he be stopped?

He seems fucking INVINCIBLE at this point, it's ridiculous.

Can ANYONE stand up to /our guy/ Destiny in a debate? Not looking like it.

Stop making him look taller than he is desu
>tfw you get friend zoned so hard you spend your life debating chad nationalism and still get btfoed
His life is suffering, I would feel bad if he wasn't so deliberately unlikeable

He's a small weak nigger loving pedophile
Anyone who supports him will have their IP logged and MUTIALTED at a time of my choosing.

Destiny laughs at the idea of people overstaying visas: youtube.com/watch?v=ucM3gGKWGOc#t=1h7m7s

>Aww, honey... do you really think people would overstay visas??? lmao

Destiny (in another debate) says people overstaying visas is a huge problem: youtube.com/watch?v=4ogzq__m8oE#t=16m26s

>Not to mention the amount of people who overstay visas...

If we combine these two completely contradictory positions together that Destiny apparently believes we can see that he is really saying "Aww honey, do you seriously honestly believe [this opinion which I myself expressed in a previous debate] ???"

Could this guy get any more of a dishonest lying faggot

Fucking kek, how tall is this dude? I refuse to believe he's even 5'4 like he claims

One video is talking about Mexicans who are literally next to America and the other video is talking about Sub Saharan Africans who have to pay like 10 times the money to get to America. Nice try though

>ate] [Auto] No new posts
If he claims to be 5'4 he's almost pushing 5'3

the pendulum swings. all the virgin white teens who were attracted to \Pol\ and alt-right are now witnessing how none of their points stand in a debate outside of retarded meme echo chamber like Sup Forums, and are growing out of it

nobody cares about your little poof mate dwarf cheese pizza lovin gender-neutral commie boyfriend

>need white peoples taxes in order to continue functioning as a state
>relentlessly attacks white people and tries to undermine and destroy their nation states

what the fuck is wrong with your race

why is it so diseased and sick

>beeing dwarfed by asians
Holy shit how small is this dude? Is this shopped? This is ridiculous he looks like a child...

>he shills for free

the point is he denies it's happening, something he freely admits and recognizes is happening in another video

even after we provide the stats on how african illegal immigration has increased he won't even admit he was wrong, he'll just move on to denying some other aspect of reality

this is how he "debates" by denying reality

Why are all the female alt righters so dumb in a live setting?

The worst BTFO he got by Ryan Dawson

That’s exactly how Hitler characterized the Jews.

desTINY

I’m breddy sure Destiny claimed being Jewish during that debate with JF

I literally don't know when these are shopped any more

It is their most annoying feature. Their lying

by win debates you mean he states his position, his position gets assblasted, so he turns around and changes his position just to try to keep some semblance of not rape? because this is every single "debate" he tries. he also never addresses his opponents position and talks around it like a kike

Nibba in the hills of northern Laos they say this about Israeli tourists specifically. There are people who live in villages not accessible by road, speaking ethnic minority languages in the jungles of upland Laos who don’t like Jews

He denies it's africans doing it not that it's happening at all. Do you even pay attention to the news at all? Niggers don't even take trips to Europe they just use boats like the dumb shits they are and half of them die on the way here. How are they going to get the thousands of dollars needed for the trip and why would they when they can just swim to europe? You are delusional

who is this destiny guy

why is he smol

why

african illegal immigration has increased though, he's even wrong about that

Israel's GDP is $387 billion. USA sends $3 billion in military aid every year, for spending on american products only.
Israel's current GDP growth is better than the US.
Meanwhile, the US forces every US citizen no matter where he lives to pay taxes to the US.
Whose nation lives off the tax money of foreigners, pale freak?

Protip: Almost every pic is

when will you dumb cunt learn that no one gives a fuck about your e-celeb faggotry.
please move the fuck on and spam plebbit with this shit.

Well then he must have been wrong because destiny is not jewish. have you ever considered that, mr. critical thinker?

To add: go watch all of his debate videos, write down all of his beliefs/positions on topics and you will see the retard does not adhere to anything because he tries to win debates by constantly shifting away from the conversation. the conversation NEVER stays on topic with this retard

what the fuck does GDP have to do with anything

if you guys will be fine without the billions in aid then we should cut you fucking leeches off, let you cook in the desert surrounded by enemies like old times

I watched 10 mins of a destiny debate because he kept showing up on threads here. I didn't have a clue who this faggot was until then. My question, I guess, would be, do people really believe this homo is capable of winning a debate? I'm sure Sup Forums knows his nonsense, but are there a group of people who think he is right?

Jews simply do whatever is profitable that white people wont. They are gypsies with a verbal iq of 125 (on average).
They’ll fuck up everything, shapeshift and move on.

To america? Source senpai

I don't understand is this some sad attempt at trolling or are you just on the hunt for a you? To be completely honest I wipe pieces of shit from my ass that are more intelligent then this destiny character. How anyone can think he achieved anything beyond looking like an idiot is beyond me.

Love how you Destiny tards keep omitting his debate with Thoorin, wherein Thoorin wrecked Destiny and then pile drived him into the shattered remnants of his own miserable autism by bringing up Destiny's ex-gf's rape accusation.

Hey fuck you goblin freak. It's only because your fucking direct relatives passed the bill in 1913 on Christmas that we are taxed wherever we are idiot mutt. Go fuck a bill filthy animal. You seem to love a way with words, how about go and fuck a bill, it has lots of words.

You claim Israel depends on US military aid to "continue functioning as a state". then Israel's GDP is pretty important in this context, because it can used to show how the military aid amount is extremely insignificant to Israel's economy. are you really not getting this?
Have you ever considered how the US might have some interests in sending this military aid? maybe the people in government are a little bit smarter than you? and if you're gonna claim some ZOG mind control behind this decision, what about military aid to other countries?

What did he win, the best faggot debate?

Reminder, Destiny's debating style was completely dismantled and rekt by Thoorin and Thoorin salted the earth by bringing up Destiny's ex-gf's rape accusation.

Your boy is a rapist, shills.

What I’m getting at is you have to understand the concept of being smart while simultaneously having high time preference and making your living off fucking with other people in an underhanded way. The Jew is not concerned with damaging his current host, because he’s accustomed to being moved on if the host stays healthy or peacing out or welcoming the invader if the host gets sick. The Jew is a nomad. Intellect. People of the book. And, in fact, a parasitic group of people. If this Israel gambit fails they’ll just move on and adopt some new mask.

Is your hairline still receding Boorin?

>wins
>by heavy usage of strawman, deflection and moving goalposts

I think by win debates he means everyone that tries to 1v1 him gets fucking publicly shitter shattered.

JonTron's youtube career is over and the Banjo Kazooie devs he idolized since childhood kicked him out of their game and want nothing to do with him.

learn fear losers. your humiliation is

DESTINED

Who is this guy?

Thoorin called him out on all of this shit and rekt Destiny, and only after ruining the hobbit did Thoorin bring up Destiny's ex-gf's rape accusation.

Destiny is a rapist.

>destiny is a 5'2" midget weakling cuck
>destiny is a rapist
which is it?

>dat fucking lilypichu

>loses
>the other guy was cheating lol
> not crying

Skip the bullshit, watch Destiny getting rekt by Thoorin.

youtube.com/watch?v=VHt0LyrCLVE

"Rational" debates are a functionally barren holdover from the Enlightenment, and as Sup Forums is a neoreactionary board we should treat them as no more than pissing matches.
It's a self-serving act. People pretend they debate in order to bring everyone closer to the truth, but really it's an opportunity to display one's verbal IQ. The whole thing is a surrogate activity.
Dialogue doesn't lead to truth, that's just rationalistic mythology. Its only real function is inspiring fervour in followers who already believe the content.

3 and a half hours of hardcore anal pounding until Destiny's mind broke.

Our numbers are increasing.

>career ruined
>still gets millions of views on his recent vids
Choose one senpai

AT THE END DESTINY CRIED LIKE A LITTLE HOBBIT BITCH.

HAHAHAHAHA

African immigration has increased. African illegal immigration has not. The refugee act of 1980 has contributed to this.

The vast majority of these African immigrants are highly educated. This took me 2 minutes to google you fucking retard.

If you listen to the clip you posted that is exactly what Destiny said. The retarded Tara girl was complaining about illegal sub saharan african immigration. Just think how stupid that is, how in the fuck are poor stupid africans supposed to get to the US? The only evidence she had was "I see them selling hats when I go outside"

lol what recent vids?

I'd rather spend 3 billion a year deporting Jews and ending dual citizenship.

are you fucking retarded? JT's viewcount has gone up. just his video after the faggotry it shows his subscriber count has gone up as well

Type youtube in the search bar and search up Jontron faggot he posted a new video a few days ago that's almost at 3 mill
Not that hard to use da inturnet you retard

I’ve seen one debate with Destiny, versus “Vegan Gains”, and Destiny got completely destroyed. He ultimately conceded that meat consumption was fundamentally psychopathic, but defended it still because he didn’t think humans were obligated to behave in non-psychopathic ways or some equally weaselly nonsensical squirm.

He’s not a dumb, but he actually makes Vegan Gains look sane in comparison, which is kinda scary.

>faggot midget doesn't debate anything at all
>gets called out
>hordes of communist shill for their eceleb midget god in here
Get the out

Why he is touching the croutch of the chink?