Yu-Gi-Oh! ARC-V

Is Aoi /our girl/?

No she seems pretty boring.

Post yfw we get a bigger and thiccer extra deck limit

When I first saw her, my first thought was that she looks bland and unattractive. She grew on me though, mostly from fanart.

>Standard was better written than Dark Signers
On what merit? Dark Signers wasn't perfect and lagged in some places too, but it had consistently more engaging duels and in general more going on throughout all of it.

It took 26 episodes for Arc-V to get to the MCS, and then episodes 33-51 was the stretch where things felt like they were finally moving forward instead of just being slightly hinted at.

>had consistently more engaging duels

Nah they were all garbage sans Yusei v Kiryu 1 and Jack v Carly

Posting best Friend.

Do you think he's laughing at us from the afterlife?
He made the right choice carding himself so he doesn't have to be a part of this mess anymore.

user, he's alive again and may or may not now have a thing for Yuya.

Yeah, because the duels after Yugo vs Yuto and up until Yuya vs Sora were just amazing as duels. Featuring Yuzu vs Yuri (off screen), Shun vs Sora II (off screen), and the plethora of OF duels where their only maindeck monster is that gear dog.

Have you already forgotten shit like the duel against the monkey?

Not in my non-canon metafiction.

>mfw Arc-V goes down in flames but Dennis is one of the only characters who got treated well by the show
No regrets with becoming a Dennisfag!

Have you forgotten shit like the pre-qualifier duels? And where Aladdin and Olga got entire episodes wasted on them?

>wasn't perfect and lagged in some places too
Monkey duel was an unfortunate part of that lag

Also the first time we saw the Obelisk Force duel was against Yuya, in which all 3 of them just used the main deck Hounds and didn't even use the fusion monsters.
Even though the summoning of OERD was epic, the duel itself was disappointing.

Standard arc was good but not Dark Signers good. You have to remember though, that Dark Signers was a full completed arc of events and climax. If the continuity of Arc V was the same quality as the standard arc, it may have been better, but that was not the case.

That's what I'm trying to get across.

The story felt like it was finally going somewhere with MCS round 2 and the Battle Royale, and was engaging (making up somewhat for everything else questionable about it), but the duel writing itself was pretty lacking in what was supposed to be the most exciting arc in Standard. Except for Yuya vs Reiji and maybe Yuya vs Sora, which were right up at the end.

At the very least. I learned how many anons actually liked the card game and anime

Mieru deserved better!

Is he still the strongest rival?
By the final episode, Reiji will have 2 losses and thus be below Kaito's single loss.

Oh, my bad for the misunderstanding.
Yeah, the Battle Royale was overall very messy and it pretty much marked the start of Arc-V's bad habit of interrupting and short cutting duels.

Yeah, but Reiji has gone through the final boss actually strengthened by jobbers while he had to enter the duel weakened with writers fucking up his strategies while he had necessary effects to survive longer

Kaito only fought Don Thousand in Jedi spirit with his two other friends helping him

She got out pretty clean. By not being involved at all after Standard.

>but Reiji has gone through the final boss actually strengthened by jobbers
He lost that duel, though. And his onee-san had to clean up after him because they're all useless.

Lancers my ass

Kaito had a couple of draws and interrupted duels, though.

Doesn't matter, they're all lunch to me.

In Zexal Universe, I'd say he's definetely up there after he obtains Prime Photon Dragon.
If we count Shark as a rival though, I'd say Nasch using Barian Hope is stronger than Kaito, although he's more of a boss character than a rival at that point.

As for Reiji, its really hard to say how he'd compete with the other rivals since he barely had a decent 1 VS 1 duel in the latter half of Arc-V, and that duel against Reira pretty much demonstrated nothing for his character.

>The Ruris were largely irrelevant
>T H R E E Y E A RS
Fucking end me.

>Final bosses of each series
>Zorc lost to Horatrice
>Darkness lost to Divine Neos
>Z-ONE lost to Clustering Wishes
>Don Thousand lost to DOUBURU UP CHANCU
>Zarc lost to 4 spell cards from a possessed reverse trap

Nice final boss Ono.

>It took 4 cards to kill zarc instead of just one

Truly, the strongest final boss

>Serena was totally forgotten and died alone
>Baret is in the same dimension that Roger is

;_;

Your forgetting Yuya pulling a Marik moment and using EGAO Universe to having Zarc lose but still that was pretty bad.

>Final episode
>Yuya vs Reiji
>Yuya is pushed into a corner, Clear Wing Synchro Dragon is the only card left on his field
>Yuya's pendulum glows
>"This is my final, strongest power! It's my turn"
>"Using the Scale 2 Future Magician and the Scale 8 Bonds Magician, I set the Pendulum Scale!"
>"Revive from the Extra Deck, Odd-Eyes Pendulum Dragon!"
>"Future Magician's Pendulum Effect! I can target one Synchro Monster and one non-Synchro Monster, and they both lose 2 levels! Clear Wing Synchro Dragon and Odd-Eyes Pendulum Dragon's levels decrease from 7 to 5!"
>"Bonds Magician's Pendulum Effect! I can treat a Synchro Monster as a Tuner!"
>"I tune the Level 5 Clear Wing Synchro Dragon to the Level 5 Odd-Eyes Pendulum Dragon!"
>"Clustering smiles will brighten your beautiful wings and dichromatic eyes! Become the path its light shines upon! Synchro Summon! Level 10, The Supreme King White Dragon, Odd-Eyes Clear Dragon!"

How would you feel?

>Tfw Yugofag
Where's my consolation prize?

At least she'll be remembered for being in the better parts of the show.

Assuming she would be remembered at all by ARC-V fans.

>Baret is in the same dimension that Roger is
Funny how the last time you saw Barret was him teleporting both himself and Serena to Academia then written out for no reason.

>no Odd-Eyes Egao Dragon
>no Odd-Eyes Kaihi/Kiseki Dragon
It's shit

>No Rin in the pic
Well, fuck you too, sir
user, OECD will probably be level 8 considering the stats of OEVD

>No Rin in the pic
Look harder.

Meh. Ono would end the duel with Odd Eyes Dragon to reference Junk Warrior winning its ceremonial duel

Favorite Yu-boy?

For those who would like to play the comparison game with finales':
>DM had the final fight between two friends to restore one to his own time
>GX had the final fight against the ultimate darkness and regain the true meaning of dueling for the protagonist
>5D’s had the final fight against the future that mustn't come to pass, as well as knowing what each member of how heroes will be doing in their own individual futures.
>Zexal had the final fight between a former friend as well as the actual climax between two friends to return him to his own world (even though he comes back).
>Lastly, you get Arc-V’s final premise which consists in getting a fucking baby to smile in order for things to be fixed.

>Look harder.
>Cabbage, no an apple
Pathetic

GUYS DONT YOU GET IT?
ONO WAS IN LOVE WITH 5DS BUT SEX CULTS FUCKED UP 5DS SO HE WAS EDGED

NOW HE TAKES REVENGE UPON FRANCHISE
ITS INTENDED

>Apples are entirely green

Depends on how strong she starts. If she starts too strong it will be for sure that she'll get shafted.

I honestly don't like any of them anymore.
Always disliked Yuya
Yuto was cool when he was alive but became egao fodder
Yuri had a lot of potential but turned out shit with no motives. He was rushed as hell
Yugo wasn't even important in his own dimension.

I maintain that everything that happened during zarc's duel was a bunch of good idea marred by garbage execution.

In terms of the things they were going for, it was definitely the most creative final boss. As such, it's a real shame the writing went into the shitter long before the duel even started.

I miss him, bros. ;___;

>characters with an interesting premise but never did anything worthwhile.

>I honestly don't like any of them anymore.
Same.

I was mostly indifferent to Yuya, started to like him more mid-way through Standard, and then didn't when he became obnoxious. Yuto was interesting early on, along with Shun, but never really went anywhere ultimately. Yugo was irrelevant and I never felt invested in him. Yuri, who cares.

I guess I like the concept of Yuto more than the others, so I would pick him.

see
Also Gallagher who did literally nothing. Also Himika who did almost nothing and we haven't seen her interact with Leo at all despite them being married.

Just off the top of my head

Vector is cute. CUTE!
And the second best villain in YGO after Bakura.

I think it would be faster to list named characters that DON'T fit this bill.
>Gogenzaka.
>Eita
>Teppei
>Hokuto
>BB

I missing anyone else?

I really liked Yugo when he actually got shit that developed his relationship with Rin (84-85 & 117). It's just really a shame there wasn't more of it or more interactions between him and other characters since his personality has great chemistry with basically the entire cast.

Best Boy Fusion.

>makes interesting and awesomes females
>drop them and also turn the show into worst season
Truly a magnificent evil plan, Ono.

Ono is a top tier troll.

Maybe it's for the best that Zappa Gou got out when he did. All of his work was among ARC-V's best in its early parts.

What if Ono got paid off by a competitor to sabotage everything, as part of corporate subterfuge?

All of them.

I wouldn't put it past Bushiroad to bribe Ono in order to make Arc-V shit enough more people start watching Vanguard

Serena is love. Serena is life.
I will never be able to kiss her and give her pussy my seed, I want to at least know that she is doing fine

Everyone

Bet you don't have more pics of Serena or the ruris losing their clothes

I do. At least Serena

Bet you can't prove that

Not that user.

Dammit, I lost the bet

This was my favorite meme

We posting ruris now?

The jokes on you. You already lost ever since you started the bet

Yuzu cuter

This

Am I the only one that thinks odd eyes venom dragon looks beautiful?

You can keep her yuya. I take the blue dark pussy for me

No, I like it too

Time to lewdpost? Can I post dragon lewd?

It's one of the only good looking versions of Odd Eyes

>Tan Serena
Hot damn

I have dark purple pussy to me

Odd-Eyes Rebellion also looks good and Raging somewhat.

lmoa

I like all of the odd-eyes dimension dragon combinations as well.

The '''''''((((cancer))))''''''' is strong today

>We'll never get older Serena

> This fucking Ruri's thong

Raging got that slim waist, red body and
GREAT FLAMING WINGS

(You)

>'''''''(((())))'''''''
It really is.

It triggers me so much. That image implies that Ruri isn't always nopan

please stop posting plain boring just downright sad and disappointing low energy girl

thanks

Those breast could probably give Asuka a run for her money

I still can't believe a single series managed to occupy all 10 rankings to worst episode in Nico

Am I doing (((('''''it'''')))) right yet?

They deserved better.
They were in the wrong show at the wrong time.