Sup Forums is nitpicking about every race

Why is Sup Forums so cancerous, ever since i came here i started to hate black people, jews, pajeets, literally everyone who is not white, i get that this is supposed to be a satire thread, but this thread made me so much more depressed then i already was, i figured out that Sup Forums likes to nitpick about every race they hate, for instance you will talk about black people like every black person is bad or a criminal, etc, i've been a few days away from Sup Forums and internet overall, i've went out and had some drink with some friends, i met some black friends, we had fun, talked for hours, you guys should go out a little, and experience the real world for once :)

you really changed your mind about other races because some anons here told you to? You must be a complete idiot
>checks flag
fuck yes you are.

could be worse , you could be hating on dolphins and cats , humans are inferior species anyways

just remember its all a Larp..hardly anyone actually believes the shit we say here.

it's okay bud, we were all new at some point

you have fallen for too many memes
you need to separate banter from reality, user
the reality is we just want to be left alone, wanting a white nation doesn't mean we must hate other races for being of another race, although it could mean we must hate them for getting in the way.

no race is superior than others while in their respective environments, unless a metric is applied. if things were reversed enough, there would be no need for this competition, and our ZOG masters would have no way of hiding.

the ZOG uses race hate and integration to create tension and destruction. in a perfect world, every country flies the swastika and knows the enemy.

I don't hate anyone. Don't be feeble minded it's just a image board fill of larpers

in truth there is only a few actual permanent posters on Sup Forums the rest are normies sometime the normies fall for the meme...then later realize it was just a joke ..but continue shitposting for laughs anyway.

>go out a little
Keep that up and you'll seeeeee

>the retards in this thread actually think it's all satire
The only joke is the wilful submission of western civilisation to outsiders

pic related

this

I went outside and got raped by a nigger. Needless to say I won't be doing that again.
If you love shitskins so much why don't you go to live in Africa?

What are you actually doing about it? just sitting on Sup Forums memeing it into life or what?
If you can't give ral life examples then you are doing exactly what i said you were.

Hey kid, wanna join a cult?
ride the tiger

we don't hate east asians though

are you in a cult is that how your stopping white genocide?

Have you got any plans or you just shit talk on Auspol?

if you are a regular here for at least 2 years and still havent seen "IRL" examples captured and posted, you're either a brainlet or just shitposting

you cant stop it now

What do you even know about Australian politics give me a rundown.

>ever since I came here
>you guys should go out a little, and experience the real world for once :)

In other words
>I’m a brainlet that cant into banter or recognize shitposting

You should probably go out a little, and experience the real world for once :) Your shit threads won’t be missed. Sage

We're in a war to win over hearts and minds, to help people break free from Jewish mind control. Only after we win that war can we start the actual gassings.

Ok tell me how are you taking this into the real game....Any policies...Any idea what political levers to pull how do you go about elections do you know who you can trust in political parties...I mean in real life not just what we read here.

At this point I don't believe it's a mistake that OP delegitimized everything he said with the last sentence of
>you guys should go out a little, and experience the real world for once :)
Like, the actual point of the thread is to reinforce all the beliefs that OP is pretending to be denouncing, because he's aware that that last sentence will incline 90% of us who read it to oppose whatever he said reflexively

>I went out and met one of the 10% of blacks that can function in white society
>omg u guys they're just like us
Go hang around an average black next time

Yeaaaa, no. My friends and I all got redpilled when we were 12 years old, coming from a very upper class town/private school and coming into first contact with spics and niggers that they were absolute sub human filth. We literally were baffled about it and I remember we even had like philosophical discussions even as pre-teens as to why they acted so aggressive and animalistic compared to us.

Lurk more newfag

everyone is a nigger in some regard

Like this cunt shit talks then fucks off, half the time I reckon thats all most of the Australian posters do is talk it up here they have no fuckin plan in real life whatsoever.

what said

>a bunch introvert losers are filled with hate and disconnected from reality

geez who would've guessed

These race hate threads are run by Leftwing Jews. Neo Nazis are paid by soros. thats why nothing actually happens in real life its just to break down white people.

90% of black people in the public are just normal people. I enjoy conversing with my black friends. Most jews are just socially awkward losers. The dangerous ones don't help out the poor ones, they fall for the degenerate shit too. Mexicans mostly keep to themselves, most Muslims are either dumb women or doctors. I work in the ER though, so I deal with the bottom 10% of society 12 hours every night I work. I tend to be racist toward those people. I see maybe 3 white kids a week. and probably 60 mixed and 50 black. Most kids being made in my town are poor mixed kids.

Yes it is. Is not those are our real dark hidden thoughts. Give it some weeks. You will understand.

Nice shilling
Tell me from the country I live in that blacks by themselves arent a problem. Been to creole islands and and interacted with tons of mixed race people. Asians are the only people i will view next to us as equal and thats due to IQ.
Saged

tic
Hello newfriend. Nothing happens in real life because majority of people would automatically refuse to believe in whatever any of us says. That's why we have to be gentle about it. Be a fucking example, hit the gym,sort yourself out,get proper job, remember about virtues they try to destroy. Given that you sort yourself out, people will listen, women lean towards strong males, betas admire alphas. Become one, remember that all over the world we're doing exact same thing. Forget about immediate reward ,learn devotion.