N
S
O
O
N

I'll give her a pain in the ass
>unfurls dick

Does she know about ass pain a lot?

Is Pudding autistic? Her fags are so that must mean she is.

Leave pudding to me

ODA, WHERE'S MY NIGGA ZORO?

>you will never get a "nursing handjob" off Nami

Lets bully the females that browse this thread.

>please bully me while I pretend to be a girl

Balls deep in a pig.

Girls don't browse /opg/?

No, just men and faggots.

I doubt even Zoro knows

wut

So obviously the plan is going to go wrong. That's plain as day.

Thing is, how can it go interestingly wrong? How can Oda avoid it simply going a little bit awry before totally smoothing out and resolving as planned? That'd be pretty dull.

Mildly short-ish finale to Thriller Bark.
livestream.com/thisfinetemperedstream
Bring bandages and bloodpacks.

>canon soon
>nami and rest of the crew doesn't even care about Sanji when he's in person in Capone Bege house

Viewer requested a gif from last night, so here is one.

Dick size ranking
>1. Nami
>2. Koala
>3. Robin
>4. Carrot

I'm more curious as to how Luffy is gonna crash the party. No doubt that will have something to do with the plan going horribly awry.

How about.
Plan is executed successfully, everything goes according to Keikaku.

That's some meta bullshit right there.

I still don't understand how the plan is going to work when they're up against a fucking Yonko, and there's still 2 sweet commanders in play. Thats like 2 Doflamingos and a Akainu.

Big Mom, Smoothie and Katakuri aren't just going to let the plan go through.

I'm waiting for them to shoot weakened Big Mom and the poison have no effect at all on her.

Pudding has the smallest tits in the series

Is this how much dick they can take?

I think that's likely. I KNOW someone is going to die, but who?

It's how much dick they can give.

fucken slut

Will Sanji win da Nami?

Women are not objects to be won, user.

Nami is the prize

*The Mother Caramel

Carrot?

I hardly doubt there will be any sort of strong bonding like that going on until we near the end of One Piece in its entirety.

real talk though does anyone else think nami is an excellent character and really likeable

Not at all.

Who here has a One Piece role model that they visualise when they're scared or feeling tested? To give them courage and overcome stuff?

Call me a lame weeaboo piece of shit, but Luffy gives me courage, no joke.

When was the last time "Cat burglar" Nami stole anything?

why not

She steals my heart every time she appears.

Short haired nami was so much better.

I think she is the worst member of the crew; no joke.

Truer words have never been spoken, user. Neo Nami a shit.

Not really. Ever since the timeskip, she's just kinda... there. She contributes to shocking a bunch of baddies but... that's about it. Her voice falls on the deaf ears of her crew every time she speaks.

I've been scorned by a few women that have similar personalities. Selfish bitchy WHORE type

Please don't bring your mother issues into this thread.

Soon

>Soon

>Ever since the timeskip, she's just kinda... there.
Yeah, she used to feel more vital. I guess one element is stuff lke how they spent 10 million years at Dressrosa where she wasn't even there, but if she had been there it wasn't like navigation was a thing for those 100ish issues.

Previously either they'd travel around often enough that her abilities were apparent or she'd be quite central to things in some way, like being ill at Drum Island or being abducted at TB, for example.

Okay fine but Nami still sucks for other reasons too

She's worse than Sakura Haruno.

That is objectively grade-SSS+ bullshit.

Sakura had no fucking function at all other than to introduce a case of the not-gays into Naruto.

Nami is at the very least a vital member of the crew and is linked into some core themes like the fishmen and slavery. She also embodies (or used to) a core pirating thing - theft. Another One Piece thing is how the characters often grow through their use of tools or intellect rather than raw power level, and Nami very much embodies that, along with Usopp.

I remember that.

I absolutely loved that short-haired weirdo girl with the THICC body.

>Brook flashback
God damm i don't remember being this depressing

Least favourite flashback for me.

Brook was a mistake.

waste of trips you shitter

Trips don't like

Skeletor BTFO

444 in Japanese is Shishishi.

Not only is that Luffy's laugh, but it could also mean "death death death" which is fitting for Brook.

Also, Brook is a shit. Objectively. End of.

Noo

Sadness sadness, such a waste you are for humanity.

does franky's radical beam come out of his nipples?

You tell me, kid.

This. I want to see Luffy's entrance, and I want to see what stimulus causes it because we know it won't be a gunshot, or that particular gunshot.

how would you feel if Luffy overcame G4's weakness by literally having his friends lend him their Haki?

It'll fail miserably because it's way too complicated and Big Mom is too strong

But things are going to go to shit fast the moment Luffy bombs Big Mom, then once Capone and Caesar start slaughtering everyone they can and Sanji's family joins in, the whole thing place be a madhouse

who here has sucked a dick?

I'm doing a survey for Oda.

Leave Big Mom to me
>inb4 odacuck messes up his character

Is that supposed to look like Robin?

Last gif request from stream

That's what I've been saying most chapters since the timeskip.

I don't think pudding is kakaturi.

To be honest, I haven't even considered the Sanji family being relevant apart from watching others fight and say "Such power!" and stuff like that.

Now that you say it, it does make a lot of sense. He's kept their "power levels" quite neutral so far. Like they've screwed around but it's still plausible they have more in the tank than we know about so they could start fighting some big name enemies.

>Germa beating Big Mom

Ayyyyy lmao, best they can hope for is Big Mom knocked out for a few minutes while Luffy, Sanji, and Capone rape Smoothie, Katakuri, and Pudding

What's a Katakuri? I feel like a Spee D. Reader right now.

Calling it now
>candy jackets worked on Reiju
>prototype
>fail against the 3 brothers
>proceed to calmly subdue big moms crew

>odacuck messes up his character
What character? he's the blandest member of the family thus far

The third Sweet commander Kizaru-san

It's stoicism. Zoro has it and is strong. Kaido has it and is strong. Stoic is a sure sign of strength.

I thought this was a manga for children?

She has a magic carpet and genie pants and a third eye. Conclusion: she won't poo in loo.

They already drink and Sanji already smokes. Luffy is just sucking on some lollipops.

Many Japanese children series have no issue showing some smoking and drinking, it's the West that gets uptight about it and censors utterly

I miss Barto

No chapter next week

made me check, fucker

Just imagine if that was Nami instead of Robin.
L*N*cucks would scream "muh colorspread hint!!!!!!!!!!!!!111!"

>I'm more curious as to how Luffy is gonna crash the party
With no survivors. jk
Lafitte and Bonney take off their guest disguises and whisk an unconscious, infant therefore smaller Big Mom away to an undisclosed location.

>plan goes wrong
>the wedding will take the rest of the year to complete