Who watches anime raw? That's pointless because there are people out there who have translated it already

Who watches anime raw? That's pointless because there are people out there who have translated it already.

why would you need translations if you can watch it raw?

No one seriously does that. They don't have the motivation nor drive to achieve that kind of fluency in the Nip language. It's likely that more than half of Sup Forums reads subs over raws.

I download whatever has the most seeders. If you have a problem with understanding anime level nip then you shouldn't be here.

I think you have some serious issues you're forcing onto others there bud

It's not me with the problem user. Most people are fine with others not having wasted literal years learning a foreign language like they did without kicking up a fuss. Wow maybe you're the one who shouldn't be here if you think everyone has to be just like you.

t. brainlet

>That's pointless
あんたにはそうですけど。。。

I only do that if it's a livestream.

Often the "translations" that are available are absolutely terrible.

But if it's so important to tell yourself how useless Japanese is, sure, you probably have more important things to do than learning it. Like shitposting on Sup Forums.

You mean to tell me that watching Japanese cartoons from Japan in Japanese and then discussing the method to absorb such material is supposed to be acceptable?
Are you new or something?

>more than half of Sup Forums isn't bilingual
not exactly a bold statement there user

I use Japanese subs wherever available but otherwise I'll use English or whatever subs to avoid mishearing things.

英語お願いします。 俺の日本語は悪いです。

>2017
>not being quadlingual

いゃいゃ
私の日本語よりアノンくんののほうがいい
すみませんでした

くん? 何歳ですか?

Get your shitty moonspeak out of here.

this desu

三十歳です

なるほど。あなたは年上です。www

>あなた
>www
失礼だよ
親孝行は知っているか
もう
行って出て

doesn't make those years you wasted in learning a language to watch "anime" productive.
But then again who really cares what anyone else thinks as long as your happy

わからない。
見?
悪い。

日常日本語スレですか?

確かに親は見たことがあるだろう?
いえ
これはディジェティ;)

>ある…あった
>いえ…いいえ
ファック。わたしは本当にバカ

あなたは何をする

>bro-job
素晴らしい単語ですね
wwww

Your question made no sense to me. It's asking if my parenta have seen my bad Japanese???

こいつの童貞を奪いたい

>It's asking if my parenta have seen my bad Japanese???
No?
Are you talking about this line:
>親孝行は知っているか

嫌だ
気持ち悪い

I'm ashamed I can half-get what these faggots itt are talking about. It's pure shitposting with not much of meaning. I didn't study that crap for this. It wasn't meant to end like that. What the fuck went wrong.

>pure shitposting
もちろん:)
I never studied and just learned from watching hundreds and hundreds of anime.

A few weeks ago the font for my kanji changed, and now its a completely different font to the kana.
No matter what I do it won't go back to how it was, has this happened to any of you or is it just my bad luck?

Kossori socchi o nozoitara

いいじゃん、気持ちよくさせるから

>気持ちよくさせるから
どうつもり?

Could it be that it is displaying a Chinese font for the... hanzai?

My head hurts trying to understand all this. How can I better my Japanese? Exposure?

>It's likely that more than half of Sup Forums reads subs over raws.
A good 70% of us only watch raws. Lurk more before posting.

Yeah, weird huh.
I actually just found an extension that changes it back to normal. Which is fine I guess, I just don't get how it happened in the first place. Oh well.

あんなことやこんなことに決まってんだろ

Honestly, being able to watch good animation without looking at subtitles is a better motivation than being able to talk to the bean people, especially since the only ones who can't speak English are going back over the border anyway.

>How can I better my Japanese? Exposure?
Exactly. Seeing words and phrases used in different ways is how you learn them. Go for it and have fun!

Hmm, that happened to me but I didn't get an extension -- I just changed something in my settings but it was so long ago that I forget what I did.

すみません。その文書はちょっと…(難しい)私には

You don't need any kind of fluency of Japanese to understand the preschool level of dialogue present in anime.

犬は餌を食べますって言うですか

Not when your favourite kinds of anime are military-based.

>military anime
You don't need subs, or even audio, for military anime.

>Made up psudoscience
>Muh Commander
>Kono pressure
>Muh soldiers
>Muh [Robot name]
>Muh national pride
That's all anyone ever says.

What about science fiction?

>that guy who uses JP -> En dictionary isntead of JP -> JP one

日本語がいらない

>No one seriously does that
>tfw when user calls you a nobody