Brit/pol/ -Gods chosen land edition

links like anyone ever reads these
>Little Women: How to make period drama costumes look authentic
bbc.co.uk/news/av/entertainment-arts-42411384/little-women-how-to-make-period-drama-costumes-look-authentic

>It is the season of feasting and fulfilment, swollen stomachs and multiple chins, and it starts at the top with Santa Claus.
news.sky.com/story/sky-views-how-meaning-of-a-big-belly-has-changed-11184463

>'Secret Santa' who gifted horse manure to Mnuchin likens himself to Jesus
rt.com/usa/414234-mnuchin-manure-tax-cut-jesus/

>Kacchi Haldi for Health: 6 Fantastic Ways To Use Fresh Turmeric Daily
food.ndtv.com/food-drinks/kacchi-haldi-for-health-6-fantastic-ways-to-use-fresh-turmeric-daily-1783873

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=XfR9iY5y94s
m.youtube.com/watch?v=gEPmA3USJdI
order-order.com/2017/12/28/remain-campaign-flouted-rules-to-spend-double-legal-limit/
theguardian.com/politics/2017/dec/28/snp-invites-opposition-leaders-cross-party-summit-fight-hard-brexit
theguardian.com/politics/2017/dec/28/brexit-department-david-davis-sidelined-talks-brussels
bbc.co.uk/news/uk-42500109
theguardian.com/politics/2017/dec/28/i-will-lead-labour-into-next-general-election-says-jeremy-corbyn
independent.co.uk/news/uk/politics/rogue-landlords-overcrowding-homes-crackdown-government-letting-renters-rights-protect-a8130146.html
independent.co.uk/news/uk/politics/french-ports-brexit-uk-pay-emmanuel-macron-theresa-may-a8131096.html
dailymotion.com/video/x4djmj2
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

First for cultural enrichment and diversity.

Does anyone ever actually look at or use the links?

Literally the only good thing to come out of Australia

youtube.com/watch?v=XfR9iY5y94s

You not interested in turmeric enemas then lad?

Not overly, no.

I made those links almost a week ago kek

Yeah sometimes

60 years ago and before, we fought alongside Pakis, and they were our allies. Last time we fought together was in the Korean War against the South Koreans, and we had outstanding fighters and generals who were slaying subhumanm Korean scum. Both Brits and Pakis also had Korean war brides.

Now look. The british (the ones who aren't libcucks) and Pakis are now enemies. What went wrong?

Racist

someone posted new links a couple of threads back
but the person who made the new thread ignored them

Winston, Thatcher and Blair.

>What went wrong?
actually letting them live here and not keeping them in there designated inbreeding grounds

Pleb tier

m.youtube.com/watch?v=gEPmA3USJdI

Actually just realised the links he posted were from 2016 for some reason

We didn’t fight the South Koreans you mong

>The Remain campaign flouted Electoral Commission rules so it could overspend by up to £7.5 million during the referendum, a Guido investigation can reveal. Over the next few days Guido will be looking at how the various Remain groups coordinated their messaging, campaign plans, data, materials and donations, causing them to overspend by more than double the legal limit.

>Mfw remainers say we are only leaving because of Russian tweets and if we had a "fair" referendum we'd remain

order-order.com/2017/12/28/remain-campaign-flouted-rules-to-spend-double-legal-limit/

>Korean War against the South Koreans

Wut

Fuck, no wonder eddie has a lard on for kimmie...

Become Catholic.

STOP WEARING DRESSES

Why weren't you at the boatyard Lil C?

New links you shit cunts

>SNP invites opposition leaders to summit to fight hard Brexit
theguardian.com/politics/2017/dec/28/snp-invites-opposition-leaders-cross-party-summit-fight-hard-brexit

>Brexit department denies David Davis has been sidelined in talks
theguardian.com/politics/2017/dec/28/brexit-department-david-davis-sidelined-talks-brussels

>Rogue landlords targeted by government
bbc.co.uk/news/uk-42500109

>I will lead Labour into next general election, says Jeremy Corbyn
theguardian.com/politics/2017/dec/28/i-will-lead-labour-into-next-general-election-says-jeremy-corbyn

>Crackdown on rogue landlords overcrowding homes announced by Government
independent.co.uk/news/uk/politics/rogue-landlords-overcrowding-homes-crackdown-government-letting-renters-rights-protect-a8130146.html

>UK must pay for French ports after Brexit, Macron to tell May
independent.co.uk/news/uk/politics/french-ports-brexit-uk-pay-emmanuel-macron-theresa-may-a8131096.html

Fuck no

Inb4 this thread lasts 5 hours and nobody uses your links kek

b..but it's my time off work... And the misses is out shopping...

if you're on when new thread time comes post them again or make the thread

>he thinks I don't prefer shitlinks
Kek fuck off

>Home Office deports 13 Year Old Autistic Yemeni Boy and his mother back to Yemen where they will likely die.

Post pics

degenerate mong

Oh no

Tripcunt

What is he up to now?

lil c

>Being autistic is currently illegal under Yemen's Sharia Law and the 13 Year Old Will will likely be thrown from a crane and hanged without trial

anonymong

lil c

White people need to learn to integrate desu

>thrown from a crane and hanged
Never understood that. If you take some cunt up a fucking crane, why bother with the rope? Just hoy the fucker off and save rope money. No fiscal prudence...

Bumping with previous thread's credible threats of violence. Has anyone reported this yet?

2 internet points for anyone who can read this without pausing to rethink life

I want to say you're the worst tripfag, but you're so fucking irrelevant that your even more anonymous than if you posted without the trip, just like this cunt

heh. nothing personal kid.
*seizes your means of production*

lil c btfo

good morning Brit/pol/!

fuck off lil c no one cares

Pube trying so hard to seek some attention bless him

It's so people call see them dangling there. Arabs are still hundreds of years behind Western civilisation so public hangings and capitalism punishment is still a spectator sport where despots want the public to see what happens to people who break their laws.

why weren't you at the boatyard lil c

bitch made

capital punishment* fugg:DDD

lil c is still arseblasted he got bullied so he only posts when he thinks im not present

don't start this shit again

Wh*Tes are pathetic like that

You know what happens to heretics right?

I'll punch your fucking throats cunts
I miss my German gf
My kids half paki

>Forgot to change ID
Not that we needed it to be any more obvious that pube and the paki poster are one.

Current tripcunt league table:

God tier
>FCMD

Decent (but interchangeable) lads tier
>steerpike
>nadiya
>caesar

OK when not tripping tier
>WN

Fat drunken autist tier
>eddie

Total scrote tier
>dantheman
>pube

Sorely missed tier
>rightly
>rimmer
>colonial scum

don't include me you cunt. Wonder why he posts begging for attention and then paki poster comes back. he's a mentally ill subhuman

tbf I've criticised you before and you called me pube

lmao obsessed

because odds are it's him posting without his trip 9 times out of 10. but fair

>TFW when to intelligent for this general
Anonymous

Why were you too much of a bitch to meet me at Balmaha boatyard as we agreed, lil c?

>tfw too intelligent for good grammar or spelling

lil c

He would have had a wasted trip though. Although he might have run into WN. Anyway you knacker, why user - all your alters b&?

Why does everyone suck FCMDs dick? He's a faggot who just posts home made graphs and makes either obvious or nebulous statements. I've tried to dicuss several of his sketchy points and he just constantly diverts the issue or tries to pigeon hole you into an area you're not in to dismiss anything you say. Too many retards here just clap when someone seems to generally agree with them and uses Multisyllabic words.

>joke-your-head.jpeg

>When in all of history has change come through fear and violence?

In most of History Dom, in most of it.

I've had good convos with him. Doesn't shitpost, actually discusses politics, and backs up what he says with sources. He can be depressing as fuck though...

Holy shit, I hope we don't get plagued by tripfaggots in Kraut/pol/,
at least you guys seem to be spared of slagpsoting today.
There once was that autist who would spam ugly britslags in our threads.
Welp, you seem to be freed of that p*kistani poster at least.

Watching this dailymotion.com/video/x4djmj2

The only discussions he's willing to have are those in which the other poster unashamedly agrees with everything he says.

he calls evereyone else a larper but never really offers nothing new and just says dude no hope lmao(but don't discuss non politics he'll moan at you), was a bit weird when he started larping about white space colonies

>lil c fucked off when i started bullying him
Bitch made

Are you on Mischief-Inc.co.uk yet?
With net neutrality dead, Vidme shut down, and Youtube still brain-dead, we have a perfect opportunity for one of our sites to compete with the top video platforms and take the burger's monopoly from them.
After the burger squanders its potential and leaves it to rot, Daddy England will revive the concept they built and build it stronger than ever before

Whens the grand tour then? Need to spend some time on the mook yan jong...

Hi guys just thought I'd pop over from /r/ukpolitics because I've heard alot about this place because that subreddit has become insufferable for people who have the wrong view points. I'll take myself as an example: a gay Labour member, on the centrist side of the party, living in london with a thing for black guys. Anywhere else I'd be almost intolerably left wing. Yet I've completely given up on commenting on this sub over the last four months, as I was fed up of my opinions on LGBT issues, gender, immigration etc leading to me being labelling a secret UKIPer that was pretending to be a labour member, a nazi, a racist etc, including constant abusive PMs, including death threats. IMO, if labour members are being sent death threats for being too right wing, something is going very wrong.

fuck off autist

>a gay Labour member, on the centrist side of the party
sorry this is a corbynista general

>Reddit
Problem identified
Also, quite a few people on /pol consider homosexuality and race mixing abominations, so you might not have a much more fun time here, but Brit/pol is generally less cancerous than the rest of this board

Do you guys think Rightly and Rimmer still post? Miss them desu

Deano listens to the joe rogan experience and uses the knowledge gained there to impress tinder birds.

Given up already then? Typical, empty schizo rhetoric from a pathetic polack who didn't even have a pair sufficient to meet a faggot like WN.

Dont worry, even though you're a mentally deficient subhuman fucknut, i still love you :)

Deano despises his girlfriends bitchy gay friend. But he's not a homophobe.

A lot of anons thought muppet was rightly, wouldnt be surprised if hes an user now. Dont think rimmer is though, even when he dropped his trip for a while you could always tell it was him...

I'm really enjoying winding them up at the moment. People on there get so easily triggered by the merest hint of nonconformity to the groupthink. Sorry to let you down though mate, brit/pol is going through a similar problem in terms of the signal:noise ratio at the moment so if you were looking for genuinely informed and reasoned debate you might be disappointed. I think everyone's just fucking fed up at this point.

True. Met a Deano over Christmas, he is very much on board with the progressive zeitgeist but he still makes the occasional faggot joke.

no desu
I sadly don't

I think rightly probably had an anxiety attack and can't come here anymore
and Rimmer probably just moved on

deano despises pakis and wogs but his mohammed bin tyrone is a absolute ledge

fuck up WN

Now that the dust has settled, who was better?

I wonder what deanos think of Jordan Peterson then

same deano m8
maybe I'm a deano

>Rimmer probably just moved on
The lad was totally invested in this place though. I just couldn't see him leaving without saying something tbqh

Clash

SURPRISE

YOU'RE DEAD

HA HA HA

it's weird
his last posts are just him doing his usual reaction images
but he was a posho trying to get his life together
so I think it's likely he decided to make a big change and abandon the site for good.

meant for

GUESS WHAT

IT NEVER ENDS

You're not actually pube are you. Jesus christ, larping as brit/pol/s most pathetic larper. Sorry for the absolute state of your life, son.