Drudge reports weather in Celsius scale. Are burgers changing their minds?

Drudge reports weather in Celsius scale. Are burgers changing their minds?
Do you start to use it in everyday's life?

I use Fahrenheit and Celsius interchangeably.

37 degrees below 0 F Ivan or 69 below freezing

-37 F = -38 C

>Drudge reports weather in Celsius scale. Are burgers changing their minds?

Is this a pro metric system thread?

No, this is a "break the shackles of German-Jewish indoctrination"-thread.

>Create system from 0 to 100 because "sounds logical"
>Humans only live in 0 to 38 range
>Must implement decimals on all thermostats because 1C changes are too uncomfortable for humans
The future.

>No, this is a "break the shackles of German-Jewish indoctrination"-thread.

So... the metric system... is shackels?

>moments before this post was made
My thermostat goes in half degree graduations. But I keep it at 21 throughout the winter.

But unironically. How are americans so fucking ignorant and retarded? Holy fuck.

METRIC SYSTEM IS THE ONLY SYSTEM

DEATH TO THE FOOT

SCALE WAR NOW

daily reminder that metric fetishism is for pseudo intellectual rebbitors and globalist jews

No. Only 3rd world countries use the metric system.

huge fag

my thermostat goes up by one degree at a time, and I can change the temperature like 5 points and it will be a similar temperature that it just was. I have a more percise easier to control thermostat than you, mathematically.

Glad you found a tolerable integer. Decimals prove its an anti-human, brutalist system. Americans are the only country to have the luxury to live in a system that is fully optimized for human comfort. Oh the joys of 67f and sublime highs of 71f and so much delight in-between.

Drudge has been weird lately.

You have to be mentally retarded if you can't quickly and easily comprehend decimals?
I find it laughable how you fucking mutt retards use fucking fractions past elementary school.
We learn those in fucking grade 2 here, just so we can understand how retarded americans are, and then move on to learning how to use decimals.
Your country is the embodiment of the dunning krueger effect and I can't wait until Kim nukes you guys.

>.33 = 1/3
Being this mathematically ignorant.

decimals are actually the metric system is pointless
people dont convert units
thye just use decimals

My ex is a teacher, they don't teach Celsius in school, and until they do it will never take root here

>Hail Hortler, bitch
Kek. Those women all deserve the gas.

It's is quick and easy to read decimals, my point is that you don't need to have decimals anyways, you can use whole numbers.
let me explain it this way. zero degrees is very, very cold, 100 degrees is very hot. 100 degrees to describe how comfortable the weather is. you have like 40? Sure I can say it's 30.6 right now, brrr! But what's the point?

and fractions have their place in carpentry.

They taught us celcius and the entire metric system in school
I just dont use it because it is pointless

lmao get a load of this redditor who just learned about DK 72 hours ago. keep coping you Chinese protectorate.

All of that is very retarded. Using a 300 year old dutch temperature scale is the epitomy of being a fucking mutt.

If it aint broke dont fix it

>all of that is very retarded
okay there guy. enjoy clinging to the US border for dear life while you take every oppourtunity to shit talk it. You are a remora.

>If it ain't broke
Well every other country on the planet disagrees with you about that one.
The entire scientific community uses Kelvin, which is an absolute temperature scale based on the Celsius degree interval which makes sense because it's based on the properties of water like many of the other scientific units.

>HURR YOU'RE CLOSE TO THE BORDER
wow.
HOLY FUCK
Help me Sup Forums
How do I ever recover from this zinger?

Muh global warming, literally freezing my nuts off over here.

I think we are heading towards another little ice age.

tfw you realize water freezing / boiling is just as arbitrary as anything else.
They got you to use a system that has little practical value to humans and you actually prefer it. Such a weakling

The shark doesn't give a fuck about you remora.

>Well every other country on the planet disagrees with you about that one.
So?
I dont care what a bunch of globalist jews want

>HURR DA JOOS
>American Patriotism
You can literally only pick one. Because your country is Israel's grandest enabler.

>Celsius scale
>Celsius
It's centigrade you dumbshit.

Who said I was a patriot?

Well you are quick to defend retarded amerimutt garbage. I'd call that blind patriotism.

How is it garbage?

Drudge is a kike. Stop reading drudge. He’s ashkenazi. His layout hasn’t changed in 20 years. He’s a neocohen. He belongs in a fucking oven

because of his feelings. he's incredibly emotionally invested in this reddit meme.

Metric system makes perfect sense for stuff like tools.

Would you rather work with a ratchet set that went "20mm, 25mm, 30mm..." or would you rather have "5/16ths inch, 7/32nds inch, 5/18ths inch"

Really depends on what you're doing. Electrical work, metric, carpentry, imperial.

"5/16ths inch, 7/32nds inch, 5/18ths inch"

>Divide 10 in half. Now divide that in half again.
Decimal system breaks down pretty rapidly. Eventually you must start rounding or type stupid shit like .33333333333 to achieve reasonable degree of precision.

yep

Your scale is actually far more retarded than ours, you worthless fucking leaf.
Day of rake soon.

It's the best time to chill your balls outside and boost testosterone. I have mine propped up next to my window screen. I'm pretty sure my t score is already in the thousands as im starting to turn green and grow larger

Only druggies and stemfags know metric in murka. And maybe car people.

I think the accuracy of this post shamed OP into closing his browser

Everyone know metric
We just dont use it because there is no reason to

This. Imperial doesn't make sense on the surface but for carpentry and other stuff it's more useful to use fractions. Although yeah 12 inches to a foot, 3 feet to a yard etc is bad.
I was surprised how bad Europeans were with fractions when i worked at a hardware store in a college town. Big engineering school, i noticed Germans particularly hated fractions and would ask me to tell them if 7/16 was bigger than 5/8 etc. Asians oddly enough seemed fine with them.

That’s not in Celsius idiot

I am a machinist, so 60% of the tools I use are metric. Although most of our measurements are still imperial (.001 etc.)

I'm also into growing plants and food. So I'll measure things in milliliters and liters. I'd say probably 60% metric, and only use certain things standard. For example the thermostat in my house is not programmable at all in Celsius, so I'm stuck using Fahrenheit there.

>t score in the thousands
Beta soyboy detected. Come back when you've hit 25k

I'm glad I'm not the only one who recognized this.

Imagine the outrage when Drudge reports a temperature of -40. "Which scale is he using? What do you mean, they're the same?!"

That's clearly in Fahrenheit.

I live in Minnesota and since when is -37 a record?

your pants

Literally nigger brains can't comprehend division, then autistically screetch about how much more "scientific" decimals are.
Another funny side effect is in floating point math inside CPUs. The amount of floating point errors / fuckups in computing is monumental. Theres no real way around it given the low level issues, but its found to watch the cognitive dissonance of the average hacker going from yelling about FP math errors, to then decrying fractions a minute later. Its times like these you realize camps are the only real solution.

>21*C
Jesus why so hot? 18.5-19*C is where it's at

>The entire scientific community uses Kelvin
False. Which units scientists use is largely a matter of what's convenient and applicable for their particular field. A solid state guy will use Kelvin because it's most convenient for the temperatures they work at, a biologist will use Celsius or Fahrenheit for the same reason. A chemist may measure the amount of something in moles, while an engineer will use kilograms, or a particle physicist may use electron masses, and so on.

I do plasma physics for a living - which means I measure temperature in electronvolts, not Kelvin.

Let's just use a scale based off a.mixture of salt and water then!

>scientists
>biologist
wouldn't even hire a biologist to clean toilets

It never gets recurring if you keep halving

Machinist here, imperial is the best.

5/16= 0.3125"
5/32=0.15625"
5/64=0.078125"
Its fucking simple

Also dealing in thousandths of an inch is easier than dealing in fuckhuge millimeters

Oh come on, give them a little credit. They try so hard.

Fuckhuge millimetres are just metres dude

Fahrenheit is the superior system. Notice how all inferior countries use C*lcius

There are 25.4 mm in one inch, they are too fucking big.

Make it 100mm per inch and ill consider metric.

t-t-they do?

hot

But we say sodium.

BRING IT ON PASTA NIGGER I'LL STICK MY FOOT IN YOUR ASS. IMPERIAL WAS CREATED BY JESUS CHRIST AS THE ONE TRUE SYSTEM OF MEASUREMENT.

Dont know or learn metric because it's pointless

|
v

Every company and authority keeps using imperial because nobody understands metric

|
v

Nobody wants to change to metric because its pointless with no company or authority using it over imperial

|
v

Rinse and repeat

Imperial is only still in use because its easier for you to keep using it rather than switch over to a more science based system. Never change, US, never change...

Based

plenty of people use meters and feet interchangeably, but almost no one uses Celsius in casual conversation

Then why not just start dealing in micrometers?

because of too much erectus admixture DNA, obvsly

Chicks were born to give you fever, be it Fahrenheit or centigrade.

They are too small to deal with in increments of 1.

are you counting on your fucking fingers?

I work as a CNC operator, my machine operates in imperial for length and metric for width and depth. Then I put the part on another machine to measure in imperial.
It's fucking stupid.

>make a system so dumbed down a braindead abbo can understand
>hurp a derp you dont use it because you understand it

Pick one faggot.

Also base 4 is better than base 10, which is the real difference between imperial and metric.

Only downsides of metric are in cartography (which is admittedly a pretty big drawback) and in the fact that SAE is built around common use: our temp scale has essentially twice the resolution on the regular range of temperatures, for example.

That's not Celsius

>That's not Celsius