What makes it so popular with normalfags?

What makes it so popular with normalfags?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=mXqHiV4YwcA
twitter.com/AnonBabble

The ironic homosexuality

FASHION

The flamboyant memeposes

Fun to watch.

>Its a mainstream anime that isnt moe shit, so they think liking it dosnt make them a weeb
>le epic memes that are extremely recognizable and easy to remember (normies like posting walls of "ora ora ora" in comment sections)
>the further they progress the more they feel like theyre in an "in club" which they can signal by spamming said memes
>jojo abilites, at least the early parts, are incredibly stupid but act like they are high tier genius strategy, that way even the black reactors can watch and think theyre smart

>What makes it so popular with normalfags?
It got an anime. That's always the answer for this kind of question

same reason why dbz is. its fun to watch and the fights are cool.

kimyou

memes

Season 1?

What are you talking about, I hated it and couldn't wait to get to season 2

CHARISMA

i don't know

>jojofags that try to call other people weeaboos unironically
>while simultaneously being more obnoxious than Narutofags in ramming their show into everywhere

jesus christ fucking make it stop

It's an 80s-90s anime that just got an adaptation and isn't uguu kawaii (at least on the surface) so you can dive into all 1000 or so chapters at once unlike say Big 3 where the adaptation started at like chapter 50 or 75 in a manga of 1000 or so chapters.
It also sells good so it can constantly get seasons out there anyway.

the really big and diverse cast
at least its what does it for me

It's a wackier DBZ

>wackier DBZ
It literally changes direction before becoming that.

>It literally changes direction
DB changed direction too

memes

youtube.com/watch?v=mXqHiV4YwcA

I thought Jojo was always popular.

No es divertido user

pretty much this.

Yeah, what I mean it's that JJBA took a diferent path than DB and I believe the path Araki chose was better.

To shit-city

I just watched it this week and basically this
it's fun

Do you think one day they could surpass bronies?
I know somebody who pretty much asks if anything is a reference to Jojo and he's being super serious.

is this a jojo reference?

Lack of plot.

Once they get on the news make a thread THEN WE SHALL TALK.

We're all Jojo references.

When Hiro makes /jojo/

>I know somebody who pretty much asks if anything is a reference to Jojo and he's being super serious.
Are you sure you aren't being memed, user? Jojofags started asking this ironically once they realized the meme won't go away so quickly.

I was going to say that this only applies to Part 4 but you're right. After Part 2 the series is just monster of the week fights strung together by a vaguely established """plot"""