Boring first post

Let's start another general when the old one dies

LALATINA

I want to marry Wiz.

Aquas thighs.

The B-team is more fun, really.

Only one of those girls is fun and it's because she's basically Aqua

Yunyun

Why do people bully lovely ladies like Wiz, Aqua, Chris, and YunYun when that useless douchebag-loving slut Megumin is the only one deserving of being mocked and shamed?

Because EVERYONE loves Megumin and wouldn't dare bully her.
Only a devote few love the rest, making them fair game and bully bait.

Aqua is best girl. I liked how dedicated she was to her followers. Would some girl that pads her chest make sacrifices like that? No!

All of them

Why use a table when you can use Megumin's chest?

Final arc... how many episodes would it take before we get there?

Aqua seems like the author who inserted herself in the story. I like Aqua.

Darkness is for lewd

From the end of S2, it would take at least 30 episodes to reach Vol 12, where the last arc may or may not begin.

Here's to hoping the next season is 26 episodes. I doubt it will be though.

Why does Iris wear grapes on her head?

Well, before that there is the risk of the anime not adapting the rest of the story. After all, there are many points where the anime can definitely stop without a sequel. Like vol 8's epilogue, which is a perfect ending point for the series

When does left girl get introduced? Next season?

if they put in the spinoffs she gets introduced, otherwise still far off in vol 8 i think

Yeah, that'll probably happen. Does the anime sell better than the source material though?

Not for a while. If the light novel ever decides to return to adapting stories from the web novel, we still need to see a certain event involving Darkness and Serena's arc. Even though the light novel has it's own timeline, all of these events happen after Megumin's confession.

In regards to the anime, it would take a lot of episodes before we even reach that point.

This or
This

I want to unironically bury my face on Aqua's fragrant butt. She was my best Kono and I would gladly bully her her for being a bitch, an entertaining bitch. The rest can go suck a dick, Aqua made the show for me.

Eris is better speced to be a flat surface

Eris is perflat.

I love big boobs but I ended up liking Eris.

Darkness in this exact scenario

So I have a serious question: do Kazuma and Darkness ever get actual chemistry? Kazuma is obviously good friends with Aqua and Megumin, but Darkness doesn't seem like anything more than an object of lust. They don't seem anything like actual friends, and I can't imagine Kazuma spending 2 billion Eris to get her back.

What do they see in each other that doesn't relate to Kazuma being scummy or Darkness having big tits?

Dorkness or Wiz

I like how Kazuma's style is preserved in any outfit he uses. This one is actually my favorite (including thief version). Also Lalatina doesn't look like the titty cow she is always portrayed.

S3 when

I already miss Konosuba

The lich.

S2 flopped, so never ever.

>literally the best-selling show of the season
>flopped

I know kyoanifags are autistic, but this is ridiculous

it's inevitable so I wouldn't be too worried

>Kazuma is a literal manlet
>drowning in hot pussy

I thought this anime was boring as fuck after three episodes but I stuck with it and now I started season 2 and I'm actually loving it.

So the devil king is a giant toad, right?

No, the toads will be his obligatory grand final army that you have to grind through for a mind-melting 2 hours before his cutscene starts.

Mammary-gland Lich 4 lyfe

faster!

>Royalty in fantasy Australia has the blood of previous isekai heroes, who were japanese, they still have blonde hair and blue eyes. Yet Crimson mages are the ones with dark hair and they only have the blood of one isekai nip.
How?

Fairly accurate that the Japanese males are kind of short since Asians are generally shorter than westerners. The Natives of fantasy Australia being about a foot taller is about right.

Maybe some of the royalty ones wished to be white?

Kazuma.

Best girl. She's like TOP TIER.

>wished to be white

Royalty breeds with heroes through normal means, while the Crimson Magic Clan was genetically engineered to look like that by another of the idiots Aqua sent. I can't remember if it was the same guy who made the Destroyer.

I want to look exactly like the bakuretsu chuuni crimson demon!

I don't think LN will follow the path of WN. A lot of WN got adapted into LN of course, but many things were changed. Axis Cult, for example, is portrayed in much friendly manner. I don't think Serena arc would be adapted exactly and I won't be surprised if it isn't dropped all together.

Note that WN ended because it was serialized into LN. It was an abrupt ending and author probably want to expand the world more. From pace it is going, I don't think we are at end soon. May be half way, but definitely not in close future.

I wanna rest my head on Megumin's deliciously flat chest.

I just realized Cecily is also blond and has blue eyes. She is probably a noble. Heavens forbid if she is princess from another country.

Demon King defeated in one week. Kazuma reborn as rich boy with older and younger sister. GG.

Darkness. We need more doujins of this series all together though

Would you piss off the Ice Witch?

nope. i like living.

>In this time, Moi deliberately shifting Moiself into Wiz’s line of sight, and presented to her the entirety of Moi defenseless visage. Moi even added a long yawn to taunt her.
>“The inside of this barrier is more comfortable than Moi expected. Would thy like to join Moi? …Oh Moi bad, Moi forgot that people cannot enter into this area, please do pardon Moi!”

“AAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHH––!”

Yes, but only for the opportunity for hot passionate hatesex.

I'd much rather marry her.

I'd Kono Wiz while holding her suna hand.

Yup, same guy

>but Darkness doesn't seem like anything more than an object of lust

Maybe you should consider not to speedread

Why do people refer to the Konosuba world as "Australia"?

Cause they have the computer upside down, dummy.

For your health.

>low twin-tails

Yep, she's best.

Everyone's a cunt and all the native wildlife is out to kill you.

>Giant toads
>Giant tortoises
>Emus
>Giant lizards
>Literal blobs of poison
>'demons' (abbos)

This season or the show in general because the first episode of the first season was enough to get me hooked.

The hilarious part is the wildlife in Real Ausralia is deadlier than Fantasy Australia. Everyone is a cheeky cunt down there, even the Asian Migrants

That was good

That last line made me laugh.

>'demons' (abbos)

Oh, yeah, I forgot this started in our world. I wonder if she laughed at his death.

Taeko wouldn't do that, she's a nice girl with great taste in husbandos.

She's good for pump and dump, nothing more. She would NTR you on first occasion.

I love Aqua

I agree, Megumin is only good for pump and dump.

B-but that's not what I said, user...

>The popular "alternate world home comedy" centers around Kazuma Satou, a hikikomori (shut-in) die-hard fan of games, anime, and manga. A traffic accident brings his disappointingly brief life to an end … or it should have, but he wakes up and sees a beautiful girl who introduces herself as a goddess. "Hey, I have some good news — would you like to go to an alternate world? You may only bring one thing you like with you."

>He responds, "…So, I'll bring you." With that, he is transported to another world and his great adventure subjugating the demon king begins … but first the hard work of finding food, clothing, and shelter begins. Kazuma wants to live in peace, but the goddess raises one problem after another, and then the demon king's army has its eyes set on him.

Konosuba had no right being anything other than absolute garbage.

>I read the preview of Konosuba on Anichart and thought "wow this sure is going to be great"

You're a liar or a God.

Is Yunyun an employee/assistant of Wiz's magic shop or something?

>Iris
>B team
Hahahaha
She is A team and a Canon love interest for Kazuma now. Basically, Harem ending confimed

Who is Serena

Does my favourite character ever join the party? I like him.

post insane Axists (Aqua included)

Japan isn't autistic in that department. Only Americans and the British give a shit about height.
But the trend of woman only aiming for tall men is rising in Germany, thanks Social Media. Thanks for the tism, merica

Yes and?