Smart brown women who are not religious

Are they the future of the human race, or are they so few that they will never be able to take over and salvage humanity and end the misery that is the oppression of white, dumb, Christian women?

>flag
disappointing

If you show us your tits we could totally help you with an answer

Nein.

they are the future of the middle east habibi, too bad you've repressed them back into the middle ages.

>b-boobies pls!1111
>being so beta you'll be a slave to women just for some milky
top cuck

Smart women are even more susceptible to the charms of criminal and degenerate men. If they were "in charge" society would be a place where dangerous felons get to do whatever they want and any and all other men have to become violent and dangerous like them or probably get killed.

Don't fall for the brown girl meme.
They're all savages.

They will literally rip your heart out and eat it.

"Smart brown women" lol

Do you people even know any smart, chess playing, brown women?

Yes? Do you have anything to say?

>smart woman

Queen exposed
Pawn more than half way across board
Not looking at board
Opponent clustered

>is she just sitting there to hold a man's place?

Don't really understand what you're trying to say desu. Are we looking at chess ? Then Russian/Slavic/former Soviet countries dominate with Chinese/Asian.

Browns are not very intelligent.

I don't know any brown people desu

>you people

50% of muslim women in middle east are actually not muslims at all but they try to fit society and survive

they're however not smart either

That’s a poo not a Latina

It's clear that Islam kills Arabs's potential.

FUN FACT:
There are about 1300 chess grandmasters in the world.
and only 1 of them is BLACK

>brown women
>Not religious
Just because they are not wearing a hijab doesn't mean they're not Hindu either retard

Smart brown women are an anomaly and not the norm. Dumb brown women is far more common and the future of humanity is eternal darkness.

Found the sand nigger

>Found the sand nigger
So?

She is still hot.

Not really mate, she's all for you. Wouldn't want my cock to ever touch that subhuman

Just because a woman is not a hamplanet doesn't mean she is hot.

Being good at chess is like being good at arithmetic. It's a useless party trick that is otherwise better done by a computer.

>Not really mate, she's all for you. Wouldn't want my cock to ever touch that subhuman
Thx, I take it.

She’s a poo

I've had such a boner for brown women since meeting this American born paki. Gonna leave my blue eyed gf for her. Though her family seem like spoiled rich shits.

Some Indian girls have weird foreign mental problems...

Have you seen the normal child in the supermarket with the intelligence of a fence post? Or the average ten year old with a smart phone and a head full of cartoons/Star Wars/useless shit...They are dumb. Beyond dumb. Chess is a game that teaches thinking on multiple levels, strategy, and setting up your opponent for the kill. Please don't hate on chess players you fucking retarded sycophants.

Self loathing is a mental problem?

based croats

Only Whites and East Asians (Japanese, Korean, Chinese). No poos for me.

Brown women are the face of feminists and sjws. They are the problem not the solution. White women majority vote conservative they are the only loyal race of women dont believe the brown on /pol trying to divide us from our women.

Cast system mental gymnastics with skin color tossed in...

Dark skin Indians integrate easier. Light skin indians have mental problems

I thought light skinned ones would integrate easier

They don't marry. They focus on their careers and end up miserable. It's tragic really. Their options are to be alone or marry down to some subhuman retard their family approves of because he's in the same tribe as their goatfucker ancestors.

That or they abandon their family for some beta-male white orbiter. Their children then end up the multicultural mongrels that fill SJW colleges.

>Chess is a game that teaches thinking on multiple levels, strategy, and setting up your opponent for the kill. Please don't hate on chess players you fucking retarded sycophants.

I actually think we should make chess a mandatory subject in school. Play weekly school tournaments, different leagues. Everyone plays.

The number of cutey chess player girls would explode.

>and East Asians (Japanese, Korean, Chinese)

I don’t get this one at all.

Without Christ there is no future.

that's the starting position for a queen user

looks like a variation of the queens indian defense

her king is not on the board and the dude apparently doesn't realize that pawn is about to promote

>her king is not on the board
Do you see his index finger? He just pushed over her king, because she is check mate.

Smart brown women who are not religious are basically the same as smart white women who are not religious. Maybe a little harder working since their families are more recently come from poverty, but that's about it.

whoops wrong colors

that girl sucks at chess

Light skin indians Visually Blend in, but they have cast system mental baggage.

I wouldn't mind a Paki gf

sounds about right

how often do you think she shaves her arms? Daily?

Brown smart girls are the best.

>how often do you think she shaves her arms? Daily?
Who cares? I am still madly in love with her.

We have a team.