Okay let me clear this up for you muttposters

Okay let me clear this up for you muttposters

A White man and a White woman are White no matter what European country they come from. White + White = White. Where are the mongrels?

The fact is, White people have moved about throughout Europe for thousands of years. England at one time was British (by this I mean Brythonic Celts), then Romans from Italy, then Saxons from Germany and Engles from Denmark. Today they are English. Are the English "mongrels"?

Central Europe, mostly Germanic today, used to be all Celts, the Gauls, this is why the alternate name of Salzburg is Hallstat (from the Gallic word form for salt). Do you think there was no mixing? Are either the Germans or the Celts "mongrels"?

Political boundaries don't dictate race! A "mongrel" is a mixed-race person. Would you say a negro with a father from Mozambique and a mother from Zimbabwe was any less black, or a mixed race? Is a White man in Manitoba any less White than one in Ontario? Get off it!

Other urls found in this thread:

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Umayyad_invasion_of_Gaul
pewsocialtrends.org/2017/05/18/1-trends-and-patterns-in-intermarriage/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

t. mutt.
You are a mongrel, you have nigger and spics DNA, the blood of shitskins is in your blood.

I am german italian though so no I'm not a shitskin

All americans are mutts, it's a known fact. Search in your ancestry and you will find shitskins.
>italonigger
You are a shitskin.

You are a shitskin if you have nigger or spic genes in your blood, which means that 44% of americans are shitskins, with most of american Sup Forumsposters being 70% shitskins

>Italian
Could you at least TRY not to prove their point?

How are Italians white? They literally speak Spanish

>spaghettinigger
Hol up

>Frenchie calling Italians niggers
KEK

>Italians are not white
bad bait

simple rule, flaggot!
>Two wrongs don't make a White

>t. never went to france and believe Sup Forums shitpost

Actually, your British example is irrelevant. The Romans left no genetic legacy in Britian. The Anglo-Saxons are extremely genetically similar to the native Brythonic Celts, as well as the Normans who later conquered England. Other than some divergent cultures and languages, there is very little genetic differences between the English, Danes, Northern French, Germans, and other northern Europeans. They are all practically the same people. Those who could be considered different are the native Italians, Greeks, Spaniards, who had large physical barriers between themselves and the rest of Europe who are able to have genetic islands in Europe since there were so many barriers to migration for groups outside of their regions for most of their histories.

>Italian

Everyone with a brain gets that Americans aren't actually all mixed with jew and black DNA.
It's proven that genetic test sights throw extra gene percentages in to try to make people less racist.

Eurofags over there fart sniffing eachothers purity and cultural strength.
Stop it.
British culture is Yiddish culture.

There is much more differences between an englishmen and a dane than between an englishmen and a spaniard

>complains about someone believing shitposting
>unironically pushes Oliver Willis' 56% meme
At least get shareblue to pay you, man. Doing it for free is for amateurs.

Wrong

Since when are Italians not white? Provide proof please

is this a boy or a girl

STOP MUTT ON MUTT BANTER!

But it's funny, m8

Take your meme flag off and let us see where you're REALLY from you false flagging cuck.

>haplogroups are autosomal
Fuck, man.

Since they were a caliphate and got their women raped by sandniggers

>Are either the Germans or the Celts "mongrels"?
don't know about celts. but germans are supreme subhuman mongrels

French are mixed with moors so you'd be a mutt too.

>Would you say a negro with a father from Mozambique and a mother from Zimbabwe was any less black, or a mixed race?

Africans would you fucking retard

Haplogroups might not be autosomal but you sure are autistic

>that 44% of americans are shitskins, with most of american Sup Forumsposters being 70% shitskins

Citations?

This kike divide and conquer shit is getting out of hand here.

What is white?

>south of italy from a 1000 year ago possibly had mixed genes that means that all of Italy are shitskins

What's wrong with haplogroups? Are you this butthurt about your nigger genes?
Lol no

There's nothing "wrong" with haplogroups, you just don't understand what they are. I don't know why the French ever allowed you people to immigrate from Algeria in the first place.

>italians are white we swear!
Did you ever went to Italy? They all look like arabs, except for a few of them in the far north, but they really are a minority

They are a way of identifying populations.

>for a few of them in the far north
They need to give back our clay.

That meme always made me laugh.
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Umayyad_invasion_of_Gaul

>literally all of them looks white except for the two guys on the right who would look just as white without the beard

kys nigger

Ever notice how it's mostly french+bong flags pushing this shit?
If a "woman" posts then she receives tits/gtfo. 56% shillbots don't try the same tactic because all someone has to do is timestamp their skin to prove they are white and nigger-type can be spotted a mile away.

If you're proud to be an American you're a fucking sub-90 IQ moron in terms of intelligence. There is hardly anything good about this shitty nation.

Facts about America:

- Gini Coefficient (i.e. income inequality) has reached African-tier levels
- Over 20$ trillion dollars in debt
- Infrastructure is in poor and dilapidated shape and received a -D overall
- Health care system ranked 50 out of 55 nations assessed by Bloomberg
- Almost 35 nations have a longer life expectancy than America. Costa Rica has a higher life expectancy than America.
- Most Americans (52.1%) of the people in the United States live in areas with harmful levels of pollution
- Majority of cities in America are 3rd world shitholes infested with Negroes. Cities like Detroit, St. Louis, Baltimore, and New Orleans are some of the most dangerous cities in the world.
- Most Southern States are 3rd world shitholes infested with rednecks, white trash, and niggers
- America has 50 states yet most states in America are irrelevant shitty flyover backwater states
- Infant mortality rate on par with Botswana
- HIV more common in America than Somalia
- 35% of the population is obese
- General population is stupid as fuck
- Value of the dollar has decreased precipitously

America is a borderline 3rd world shithole. If you're seriously proud of being American then you should fucking kill yourself.

any and every Sup Forums meetup

This, really the only white "italians" are those who live in South Tyrol and regions that are populated by germans and French

They're more useful for tracing migrations, but that's neither here nor there. Suggesting that the English are closer to Spaniards than Danes (your example) based on the prevalence of R1b in each gross population completely ignores the actual distribution of subclades and the history such distribution suggests. What kind of R1b do most Spanish possess? What kinds of R1b are common in England? Which kind of R1b is most common among Danes? It's not even remotely as simplistic as "well, uh, R1b and stuff." And that's completely ignoring the fact that we're talking about uniparental markers, which generally have absolutely nothing to do with autosomal component analyses.

If these people look white to you, you have a problem

We really need to start doxing you ShareBlue faggots. Once it comes to light how pathetic you are in real life, no one will take you seriously. You overweight, feminine manchild, social rejects need to do the world a favor and remove yourselves from existence.

Nice photoshop faggot

You are really 56%
Most of your white stock has been mongrelised over the centuries.
You are also the fattest country in the world and have been for decades.
You need to realise it because your definition of white is jeopardized.
We also know it pisses you off because after years of being ridiculed by mutts without being able to properly retaliate, the amerishartmutt meme is like a breath of fresh air.
And for some reasons whities are hypocrites, we hate each other regionaly.
North vs south, occitan vs meds. We also dislike the Italians and germans because we all wanted to take the succession of Charlemagne's empire.

I rest my case

You are the one who deluded himself into thinking that only people with german tier skin are white. By this rationale neither are greeks nor spaniards are white.

That is 56% true. I am 100% white. 70% Celtic 30% Germanic. But being 100 one or the other would be cooling. The amerimutt meme is shitting on Spic admixture, not European mixed, right?

>Since they were a caliphate and got their women raped by sandniggers
Sounds like modern France desu

>Are the English mongrels

Clearly. They're basically entirely responsible (them and their bastard American children) for the Browning of Europe. Blood always outs.

Leave then.

I agree to a point. Things get hairy with southern European genetics however. I could, I suppose, consider meds white in contrast to negroid and mongoloid phenotypes. Personally, however, I would prefer not to water down my Gael/Nord lineage with those traits. We are both white but I dont want my kids to be less white, so I will go with a similar mutt status or whiter than myself (i.e. my 100% nordic lover). Just my 2 cents.

Spaniards and greeks are way whiter than italians, and I go in the three countries in vacation very often. You should really come to europe and see for yourself how each people look like.

are you really dumb enough to think a majority of Sup Forums users are willing to "meet up" in real life?

>im pure blanc franch I spitt on you mutts * effeminate spit *

>right?
The entire premise of the meme is
>I'm retarded and think 56% of Americans being white means all Americans are 56% white and 44% non-white
The fact that this meme was generated by actual Democrat operatives doesn't seem to bother its fans. They just like shitting on white people, like most leftists.

>New York

There's your problem

We can always drive them out of the country, but you will never retake your genetics, luigi.

>be black
>have 124 IQ
I don't care that some low IQ (for the most part) neck beards on Sup Forums will make fun of my future children or call my blonde girlfriend a coal burner. I understand hating low IQ niggers, but I have great genetics. I'm tall, intelligent, virile, handsome, charismatic, and well endowed.I deserve my beautiful nordic girlfriend more than most white guys

thats a turk tho

Holy shit i feel bad for you if you think those are white...

Wrong thread?
US whites are more white than french whites. US whites have lived side by side with niggers for nearly 400 years, yet only between 1% and 3.5% of them who call themselves white have any African DNA.
>>larp

Do you seriously expect people to have any knowledge of the origins and genetic history of the ancestry they flaunt so often on this board?

You can't get any point across people with inflated egos but the ones that play into their confirmation bias. For some, even adhering to a "sandnigger" religion is grounds for "racial treason", despite any and all pursuit of fundamentally important values like truth, cohesiveness and justice.

The simple fact that all ethnostate worshippers have absolutely no clear and definitive means to an equally unclear and shifting end is proof enough that these people are already balkanized even before having achieved anything remotely close to a semblance of social order.

I agree. Way too much time is wasted arguing who is white and who isn't. During these dark times there is absolutely no time to squabble about a drop or two of alleged impurity here or there. If someone looks and acts white, they are white, end of story. If you trace all or nearly all of your ancestors back to Europe and you are committed to white survival and hold European (Western/White) culture as the best, you're white. Plus some people think being white is a cosmetic issue (you're only white if you're pale, from the North of Europe). Being white is more about the way you act and your culture! Wake up white people!

m8 you are the country with most interracial relationships in Europe. Every time I visit there's girls with blacks and moroccans.
Also you are mixed with Italians since Roman times. You are niggers as well

>having southern european heritage is watering down your whiteness.

This is snownigger tier delusion

no idea who that is but I'd say 99% that they got a penis

all that doesnt explain why americans are so significantly less intelligent than europeans across the board.

Were these sharts writen before or after latinos were considered their own ethnicity?
pewsocialtrends.org/2017/05/18/1-trends-and-patterns-in-intermarriage/

Look I could be with a southern european mutt American with indigenous blood mixed in there and likely my children would have tan skin, dark hair and brown eyes. Its not delusional to want kids that look like me with blonde hair and blue eyes. I will choose who I breed with accordingly (and have already done so).

>he thinks that modern italians are the same as ancient romans

>ooga booga where da white wimmin at
>muh dik

>less intelligent
Blame that on penal colony, ultra consumerism and laughable education system

>romans are now considered niggers
this board doesn't have one coherent thought anymore..

Imagine Sup Forums-tier faggots back in the days, romans throwing "muh 56% celtmutt" or "we wuz druids n shiet" who'd spit in the face of today's literal mongrels like who still wouldn't know the ethnical difference between a bretton and a corsican frenchie. That'd be a really hard pill to swallow.

Those people lack historical perspective.

>A White man and a White woman are White no matter what European country they come from. White + White = White. Where are the mongrels?
You're to stupid to understand the mutt meme, that's why you're so emotional about it. The pic shown is Wentworth Miller. He was born in the UK to American parents, he's white, right? Wrong, his father is black and his mother is half Syrian Arab. The mutts are real, and the sooner REAL whites realize this, the better off we'll be.
MUTTPOSTERS DID NOTHING WRONG!

>wouldn't know the ethnical difference between a bretton and a corsican frenchie
WTF are you talking about?

Jordinians and Syrians look whiter then those Italians

You

I get that you want your children to look like you but you said
>children would have tan skin, dark hair and brown eyes

like they are not longer white becuase of the south european heritage

She's a cutie. How big is her feminine penis?

90% are the same. Even in the map you posted north africans, which were heavily mixed with vandalds back in roman times btw, only managed to conquer a tiny bit of mainland Italy. The rest was a mixture of romans + native ethnic groups (etruscans, ligurians, etc.) + migrating germanic tribes (longobards for example). By your own logic all these are arab rape babies, and therefore half the French native population is as well

The price of niggers and Jews ( and increasingly latinos). Import third workers, get third world results.

My parents went to Paris and apparently its worse than we say here.

Originally we didn't talk about "white" in Europe, we talked about "Europeans" and the different ethnicities and racial types it has (Germanic(Nordic/Continental/Anglo), Celtic, Mediterranean, Slavic, Baltic, etc)

"White" is a pretty crap concept in comparison

Italians are Italians, Germans are Germans, Greek are Greeks. Enough of this white identity nonsense, start living by your culture, your nation, and ethnicity first.

this >>

>the man who saw the man who saw the bear

I didnt say that but imo if anything they would be LESS white and Im not trying to downgrade.

thats a turk too

Referring to how some french people are much closer to anglos (most notably those from Bretagne), while some others are much more closer to romans (corsicans), despite identifying as white and as French, despite what says.

By your definition, I am Europe. Only because the Moors/Berbers make up Spain. It's take hundreds of years to get the Iberian peninsula cleaned up, and it's still a few shades darker than the rest of Europe. Just like Sicily.

>no matter what European country they come from
Thinking like this is one of the reasons why you're a mutt.