Just a reminder if you aren't exercising daily you're a degenerate

Just a reminder if you aren't exercising daily you're a degenerate.

Other urls found in this thread:

pastebin.com/zy7iHYNq
youtu.be/fISgKl8dB3M
youtu.be/4tsHF020-1k
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

I guess you're a degenerate fatso.

How are you going to free the world if you can't even free yourself from your own habits user?

you are

My job is my exercise.

>not using an app for Sup Forums while at work

do you even shitpost nigger?

n-no you

Is it still possible to stay fit even though you eat like shit?

There's no point to exercising every day. It's not even healthy.

If you eat like shit you will not be healthy or fit no matter what you do.

Running is for scrawny fags and women

>My job is my exercise.
>>not using an app for Sup Forums while at work
>do you even shitpost nigger?

this thread dosent apply to hardworking people, it apply to useless amerimutts talking about killing niggers when they can't even get out of bed.

No matter how much you work out your body it will eventually become weak and frail with age. Work out your mind instead.

do your pushups

dieting is 80% of the battle.

I didn't know you were a scrawny fag or a woman user.

I'm going to write a quick guide to not being a faggot stay tuned.

Hey im not degenerate because i strength train 3 to 4 days a week. Thats how it works. You cant do tons of cardio in between days cuz your trying to grow muscle.

Does any one have the SS's routine?

>
Congrats

Throw a jew in the oven 100 times a day.

I lift 3 times a week and do cardio on rest days

>exercising daily

overtrained fag pls go

who is that lanky dude?

Not an American to exercise everyday and burn the excess fat from McDonald's

pastebin.com/zy7iHYNq

there you go user

kek fucking dyel

I bet you're huge and can lift a lot but burn out really quick.

This and this only.
I never understand why people skim over this.

>I bet you're huge and can lift a lot but burn out really quick.

lol, I dont even lift I just like /fit/ memes.

>cant do tons of cardio if youre trying to build muscle

Literally every üntermensch babbles on about this shit. If you dont have strong enough DNA to be able to build muscle while doing intense cardio, you need to get up against the wall.

Because its hard and people don't want to face the truth it's a mass subconscious phenomenon.

Like a lot of things in this world.

It's one thing to workout for 40 minutes then go home and eat like shit. It's another thing to go home and eat painfully healthy. People are just too comfortable, little do they know comfort is their biggest enemy.

Drinking my preworkout now. What do you lift, OP?

>What is strongfat
There is a difference between having functional strength/endurance and being a gymfag that only wants to look a certain way

No one in the world can do that without having a decent adverse affect on white muscle fibers
(big strong man muscles)

Yes, I do mostly calisthenics though with or without a weight vest. I really only squat or do overhead press because they fit my needs.

I will be writing another Pastebin on a "war ready workout" so if niggers do go planet of the apes or you need to fight one you'll be ready.

Im not saying that, because I agree with you.
Im talking about the people who think that just because a few memelifters on hooktube push the anti-cardio agenda they think it is absolute law.
There is nothing wrong with a 3-5 mile run on your off days, and I dont mean a fatboy shuffle, I mean a 6-7mph pace. If your body loses muscle over that then you are just weak.

DIETING PASTE BIN THIS IS A SHORT SUMMARY/STARTER

pastebin.com/zy7iHYNq
pastebin.com/zy7iHYNq pastebin.com/zy7iHYNq pastebin.com/zy7iHYNq pastebin.com/zy7iHYNq pastebin.com/zy7iHYNq pastebin.com/zy7iHYNq pastebin.com/zy7iHYNq

Get in bitch, we're buying milk

>strongfat
Literally one of the worst memes in PT history.
>muh BMI of 40
>b-but i can squat and bench alot!

At the end of the day, if you want to do cardio and maintain muscle just do sprints and you won't lose any muscle, in fact, it'll probably help you bulk.

Because dieting is 98% of the effort.

No, diet is 90% of it. Why do you eat like shit user? Do you love going through your life feeling like shit with fucked up hormones? You probably don't even realize how shit you feel because that's all you know. Try eating better retard

Let's say you had a guy who was around 30 years old, and wasn't fat but just hadn't done anything mildly athletic aside from pumping babies into his wife for the past 5 or 6 years. Let's assume this person wants to gain some lean muscle and stamina. Where would you begin, OP

....I...I'm asking for a friend....

"strong fat" good job you're retarded

Strenght doesn't matter as close as much as endurance. With endurance requires a lack of fat to carry. You can have functional strength while being fat but not functional endurance or at least it will be greatly hindered.

>sprints help bulk
Can confirm.
Used to do them across a soccer field (width) with a 40lb vest on. After about 10 back and forths its nap time.

Why bother? Just keep peeing in ur wives butt and make more babies.

I am, I barely have time in the day but Im still going to the gym

Hey retard your mind does too. Guess what though faggot, exercise can prevent or delay several brain diseases at older ages. Guess what promotes brain dysfunctions, shit diet and no exercise. Exercise keeps your brain healthy.

Go to /fit/ read the sticky and be more resourceful.

1. What is your goal?
Get big?
Get small?

2.Eat accordingly
pastebin.com/zy7iHYNq

3. Don't have a gym? No problem all you need are a good pair of stable running shoes, door frame pull bar, and running shorts.

Just do basic pushups, pull-ups, situps.

Final step and most important, immerse yourself in it and want it. For example, just browse youtube for different ideas and advice.

This aswell

But I'm asking you for the specific plan because you have all the answers. Don't get all limp dick on me now that you have to provide actual advice and tell me the equivalent of "google it" when we're here in this thread right now ready to absorb your bountiful wisdom.

I just did a six mile hike through the countryside and I'm fifty.
I see kids of 12 fatter than me, It's a shame.

Gyms are created by the jews to keep you trapped in a cycle of money.

Real mean create there own home gym, it's cheap and less time-consuming in the long run.

just set aside a weekend to do it

Get small? I'm not fat, but I don't want to be some walking muscle, just a Waffen SS ubermensch. I have shoes I can run in, door frame bar is a good suggestion. What kind of running? I have heard competing arguments for sprinting vs. longer distance.

Read my post above this one nigger

Holy shit unironicslly kill yourself

This is what you need to be like Sup Forums

In this order user.
>clean your diet ASAP
>start running a few miles every other day to start boosting circulation and test (trust me this will kickstart the whole muscle building process)
>after your runs start doing 100 pushups, 100 crunches, and 20 pull-ups to cool down
This should hold you over while you're getting some equipment or gym membership of your liking.
>start with 3x8 sets for the first 2 weeks
>4x8
After about 2 months of steadily increasing weight at 4x8 you are ready to move to the next level of your choice.
>5x10 or 5x5

t. Me from a year ago before I let myself go

Just start with body weight stuff desu. Lifting is great and all, but a lot of faggots go into it with fucked postures and muscle imbalances. So when they start lifting their forms are shit and they possibly can't even activate the proper muscles, so all they do is in up injuring themselves. Body weight fitness will build you a strong foundation of strong core, strong lower back, and strong ass. These are the most important muscle groups. Do a lot of supermans and back extensions.

you're not following step four if you're not wanting enough to search for it on your own then you will never find it.

Full body lifting three days a week, unironically SS for at least a couple weeks, then any of the 10,000,000 full body 531 templates out there. Some sort of cardio 3-5x/wk.

Why the hostility? Jesus fuck, you just wanted to have a thread where you say: "ok get fit" and everyone else says "alright then" and we leave? Eat shit faggots god fucking damn it, you can't get one fucking conversation going around here anymore without some hostile fucking shit for brains just being a cunt. You don't want to be bothered to respond to people do everyone a favor and don't make a thread and go back to lurking /fit/ and jerking it to trannies.

8-12x5 is also a good range if 8-12 is your failure range.

>nazi germany
sry user i am not on roids to perform daily

Back when people where normal. youtu.be/fISgKl8dB3M

Stop being a pussy I wrote you out like a paragraph. Get fit user

that's some shit gainz.

OP is correct

Is chronic masturbation exercise?

T.fat fuck who can't run.

Make all the amerimutt jokes and amerifat jokes you want because they really are true. America needs to wake up and see the degeneracy.

You might be right, my big bro did this and he says is the best invesment he has done in his life, the thing is I already paid a year membership but as soon as it expires I will probably do the same

Fapping is also a danger, only fap once a week your test levels will increase dramatically. Fapping renders you a soyboy and a pawn for the kikes

Selective androgen receptor modulators

Your posts hint at you either larping or youre a retard
>working out every day
>stating obvious fact about strength > conditioning and thinking everyone and their pet doesnt know
Ill guess larp, degenerate.

you save time going to the gym, you don't have to be around fags or niggers or any other disease-ridden fucks.

All you really need is a pull bar and squat station with some adjustable dumbells

Jesus Christ

you shouldn't fap at all actually not even sex.
Keep as much sperm in you as possible. when you ejaculate you extract too much of that good amino acid that is essential on making you build muscle faster.
The Testosterone is not really the issue here since you get back to normal levels after a few hours.
Pro athletes go usually 6 weeks without emptying their balls.
Ali used to go 2 months without sex for his fights.

just rock-climb like me if you're a lazy fuck who doesn't want to be around people in the weight room. 3-5 days a week of climbing, some push-ups, squats, and crunches and in 1 year i gained 20 pounds of muscle without even trying or dealing with fuck wads in the gym....no fat bitches around either cause ya know....they can't make it up the wall.

>stating obvious fact about strength > conditioning and thinking everyone and their pet doesnt know

They don't nigger, have you never left your house and seen the amount retards who know absolutely nothing about fitness.

Lol I haven’t excersised since March and I probably get laid more than you still

No fap is one of the many ways to preserving the white race

I highly recommend this.

You probably have AIDs too cause you're fucking jungle bunnies

And even if you are fucking white you're still a degenerate for fucking so much out of wedlock and not raising a white family

If I could save an hour a day I would go to the gym every single day no matter what, I'm doing it for sure

>if you dont work out every day youre a degenerate
Im talking to one now

This is what we've turned into America.
Why do you think white women are getting blacked? Because most American men are either fat retards or soyboys. WAKE UP AND START TAKING YOUR NATION BACK

Work out different amounts every day. Different reps, different types. It's proven that constant stimulation leads to greater growth all around chopping your days up is detrimental to growth. You did get me though, the only day you shouldn't work out is Sunday, cause even Jesus needed a recovery day.

Witnessed.

>just rock-climb

this is pretty good, I would also recommend some wrestling-like martial art like grappling or bjj

>what is a leg?

>be me
>rock climb
>but first jog 2000km to the nearest place where I can rock climb

>milk

Have fun with your soy tits

Watch this documentary

youtu.be/4tsHF020-1k

just finished a 5km run

>functional strength
you're retarded

>strongfat
why not just strong? the fat is just putting unnecessary pressure on your heart. being lean is much healthier

only when bulking and with the use of steroid (dirtybulk)

a healthy mind needs a healthy body

best exercise out there

squatting on the street while shitting doesn't count as exercising