Why are whites STILL falling for Jewish thicc and braphog meme...

Why are whites STILL falling for Jewish thicc and braphog meme? You don't actually need a fat wife to birth healthy children. Listen to me, otherwise enjoy your black aesthetic.

t. My wife weighs 110 lb and we have a son and a daughter

Can I BLACK her?

Some guys like a bit of meat, niggers especially.
Not me though.

you're trying to trigger me aren't you

Well some guys just find it attractive. I'm 35 and I like wide hips and thick thighs since I was about 18, but probably before that even. It's not necessarily niggerish, cause I couldn't care less about some nigger baboon ass.

>falling for the thin girl jew

You’re autistic, you might as well ask corporations to charge you extra because of “muh rightwing views”

>BRRRAAAAP

isn't she like 5ft tall?
at that height if you go like a week to the gym you get thicc

She has a pretty tiny head then.

then she should give it to me.

Get outta here brapsniffer

You mean to replace your big head?

its not jewish, its increased black culture influence.

Also, normalisation of society, in a country where most people are either fat, or getting there, the new standards of beauty become out of ego defense mechanisms, its not fat, its "thicc!". Another sign of decadence...

If a woman is too skinny her cycle shuts down. Might as well be a man at that point.

BBBBLLLAAAAAAAPPPPPPP

Sure, if she's skeleton-mode.

It's unironically healthier for a woman to have fewer cycles. Constant teardown and rebuilding of the uterine lining is a hotbed for cancer

>only dating women that have the bodies of 11 year old boys

If you don't find her attractive you're definitely gay

155 cm

That's a very cuck way to think.
I like what I like and that's it. If I want a fatass girl then that's it

This is only an issue for serious anorexics.

A thin lady is a healthy lady.

Also think ladies will have better curves Because curves are about bone structure not bulging fat deposits

so like 5'1?

Who the fuxk keeps half a lime in the fridge door?

she's brazilian.
i also do that. you can still use them after 1 day or two if you keep them cold.

Thiccs are the same as fatties
Fun to look on the internet
Maybe hook up once in a party semi drunk
But you don't really wanna be seen in public with them and/or really date them

>Huehueland, MG

Everyone does that. We do it often here also.

>Who the fuxk keeps half a lime in the fridge door?
M–me . . . Also a trim young lady is a good indicator of someone with self-control.

Never liked fat girls, fat asses usually means stinky assholes and stinky sweaty vaginas. Fat tits end up droopy and sweaty under them. Best girls are fit with moderate ass and moderate tits or implants.

I literally like pounding a pussy with a thick ass doggy style. I don't know why but it makes me fucking cum really really hard.

Brapaddict.

>braphog
This has never been uttered outside of this site, I refuse to believe it.

she has a son and daughter, you have stepchildren

my goal for 2018 is to use this word outside of Sup Forums

WAR!
ITS HAPPENING!

I do, you fucking capitalist pig.

>Womanly bodies are for black men
That's the original Jewish trick you fucking brainlet.

Is it normal for Finns to like fat girls?

It's natural for people from cold climates to like fatness. Because biology.

The THICC faggots are virgins who LARP in the internet about being Chads with too much testosterone.
Anyone who spends more time outside than in front of a computer knows that thickness in real life means shapeless fat and cellulite.

>implying that's remotely thick

5 inch heels + lordosis behavior

Women need to be in the 30-35% body fat range for optimal fetal health. OP is a kike. Also the kike’s fad diets and lite foods are going unpurchased, it’s a Shoah!