Polder! End of 2017 edition

Welcome Dutch anons and other people.

As always, welcome in our polder thread. We Dutchies are a proud an noble people. Feel free to come in and have a chat. We know the rules are to talk English here, but Dutch people will also speak Dutch because we are cancer.

Current affairs:
> A lot of smoke from a fire in a oil tanker in the Rotterdam harbour area.
nu.nl/binnenland/5066582/veel-rook-bij-brand-raffinaderij-van-shell-rotterdam.html
> Turkish (((president))) wants to have better relations with the Netherlands
nu.nl/buitenland/5066369/erdogan-wil-banden-met-nederland-weer-aanhalen.html
> Afghan asylumseeker stabbed a 15 year old German girl to death in a pharmacy
frontpage.fok.nl/nieuws/783658/1/1/9999/afghaan-steekt-duits-meisje-dood.html
> Consumers can buy their firework for new years eve.
frontpage.fok.nl/nieuws/783654/1/1/9999/vuurwerk-mag-weer-verkocht-worden.html

Some interesting stuff:
> Karel van Wolferen in Cafe Weltschmertz on the subject of powers between the West and the East.
youtube.com/watch?v=2qkcHLMjwVk
> Thierry Baudet at Oxford union, with vision about the EU.
youtube.com/watch?v=eLsSA8osEcQ

Furthermore:
What does 2018 bring us? Elaborate with us about all kinds of subjects. Ask Dutch people anything you want to know. Feel free to meme. Attack us on our culture or other crap, and you can get 'Dutch-directness' back.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=tzBZpNxkui8
youtu.be/QANHAnNynWw
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

wat is de consensus over de Oxford speech?
ik vond em sterk

Angelsaksen ga weg!
REEEEEEEEEEE

Ik vond hem ook erg sterk.

Erdogan really is a fence sitter dude, since putin tipped him off about the coup he has been on our side mostly. Well mostly in line with the "evil axis" (those who dislike jews) loose coalition lol.

according to this docu

youtube.com/watch?v=tzBZpNxkui8

Apparently a lot of turkish people are also supporting anti jew causes. Doesnt say much about the turks here in the Netherlands...but perhaps they deserve a tad less hatred.

post je meme's

thierry rode pil over israel

thierry rode pil over ras

No they don't.

O jongens is weer tijd voor een nieuwe polder draad Kom naar Borem voor Demogratie Disgord :DDDDDDDDD t. Leon

>Ask Dutch people anything you want to know.
What is Frikandel really made of?

Yea, it would be easier to like them if they did anti jew things from the confines of their own nation, instead of harassing us here.

JFVD Winterfeest
27 januari 2018
Pakhuis West, 20:00 - 03:00 uur

Wie gaat?

Weten jullie heren hoelaat het is op deze mooie 4de kerstdag.

dit is wel mijn favoriete thierry miem
maar ik denk niet dat ik hier mee vip word

Is het weer in Amsterdam?

Wie gaat er überhaupt met een debiele nikker die geen Nederlands spreekt praten?

I think all kinds of shit. Probably different animals too. Why? It sucks.

Horse, cow and pig meat. Combined with a lot of spices and binders.

Wees voorzichtig met peterson, ik heb een van zijn "recommended books" gelezen: De hero with a 1001 faces en het hele boek was joodse kankerzooi. Begint met een freud "psychoanalysis" onzin waar het hele boek op gebaseerd is. Ik vertrouw die gast niet. Maakt waarschijnlijk deel uit van de CIA coopted right movement welke zich onder andere via TRS en de youtube thots probeerde voor de dringen als een dominante beweging voor een groter israel.

deze gaat sowieso (zonder kaartje)

invite kdDamhz
weet niet of ie nog werkt

Lekker culinair/haute cuisine zeg. Maar ik zie dat er normale ketchup opzit. Dat hoort niet.

Heeft iemand nog die link naar de discordserver van de Tweede kamer ofzo? Was een enorme server met veel links geneuzel. Wil daar wel een paar rode pillen droppen.

ik werd eruit gekickt samen met /polder/ discord omdat we teveel rode pillen dropten

:-DDDD

Ik ook, het ging erg rap. Wil het nog een keer proberen.

Depends on the type of frikandel. The most popular is a mix of meat from multiple animals that doesn't classify as "luxury meat" also called waste meat.

brabantse reconquista?

Gezwinde samenvatting?

Altijd

Its like 60% "separator vlees" aka chicken meat

I require an explanation for these WE posts.

"Separatorvlees" i.e. meat that remains on the bones of already slaughtered animals.

There is none

eu leave reeeeeee

Braaapbrandt is nigger territory

afvalvlees
in dutch it means garbage meat(meat thats left after slaughter)

I am'st've confuse

Ga weg Fries

iemand alsjeblieft roodpil deze based pedes

REEE translate it into non-arabic

its an inside joke to the 2 biggest dutch Sup Forums discord servers

Ever had anything else then? Every single one I've had in my life was that shit.

What's the other server? I only have Polder.

That's the flag of Brabant, not craotia

I did not see your flag and did not know that you are not Dutch. The blocked pattern has nothing to do with Croatia, Its the flag of a certain Dutch Province called North-Brabant which is somewhat distinct features from other Dutch provinces. It has remained mostly Catholic in the Protestant Netherlands which even in the secular times still has an impact on the culture. its just a play on Alberto Barbosa. from a Dutch perspective

this the cuck plebbit server.
pls redpill them

The other one is closed to public after many autistic spasms of our Jewish Moderator

Werkt niet meer.

Discord: /DxHUC25

probeer dit zKes99T

>zKes99T
Yes. Die doet het. Bedankt!

Zitten daar ook Erkenflikkers bij?

nee, ze weten niet eens wat dat is

Dat is niet de Tweedekamer.
De tweede kamer server is: DxHUC25

die doet het bij mij niet

Ik dacht dat Erkenbrand alles geïnfiltreerd had? Vervloekte scheitplaatsers ook!

Die doet het ook bij mij niet.

youtu.be/QANHAnNynWw

nieuwe invite Wy3Eycw

Heb je een link van de /polder/ discord toevallig?

/8XA9Uq
Hier is /polder/

>/8XA9Uq
ty

geen probleem, we bijten niet Barn Owl

/SPnuZ5E

Deze dan, anders zijn jullie verbannen.

ik ben dus blijkbaar verbannen

>/SPnuZ5E
Ja verbannen. Harde leef.

Netherlands is a nice country. I will move there and spread my American seed.

I wish we could import millions of conservative dutch americans and kick out migrants and lefties

I am not Dutch I think but I am White. How many hours are you guys working a week? It is not enough.

I’m a neet so I don’t know. But it probably isn’t as much as americans do

Het zijn opportunistische varkens, vertrouw ze niet.

Hallo broers en vrienden

stoot'n met miemen!

varies between 60-80 hours

HEB JE PANNENKOEKEN VANDAAG

kys aivd

jaaaa, ze willen hun groot Ottomaans koninkrijk hebben als allereerste. Jammer dat het niet meer mogelijk is. Het is alsof ze bestraft worden omdat ze nu wel samen MOETEN werken met de andere islamitische landen lol. Bestraft door een god wellicht omdat ze zo arrogant zijn. Verloren in een wereld met nucleaire wapens, economische oorlogen, miems en talloze andere vreemde zaken. Ze zullen het eerder opgeven dan samen proberen te spelen op een internationaal niveau. Ze schreeuwen wat hier en daar, zwaaien wat vlaggen...en dat was het dan lol?

10 minuten van mij om wat over de andere islamieten en zaken over het midden oosten te leren is al meer moeite en meer kennis dan 90% van wat de turken ooit in hun leven vergaren!

Deze knappe blank man vernietig het patrijkartel!

What do you think of gay people in Netherlands?

They’re fucking degenerates, they fuck whores smoke hasj and steal scooters/bikes. Most of them are semi criminals who steal shit or sell cheap weed/hasj

they're gay

Thierry asked for memes

now where the KANKER are the memes?!

Hoe gaat het, vandaag?

Will Thierry make gains for being a 'No' supporter in the referendum?

cucks for democracy

>Will Thierry make gains for being a 'No' supporter in the referendum?

Yes, but it also depends on how the government and the parties that make up that government, will react to said referendum. If it is a resounding `NO` and the parties ignore said outcome, then a lot of people will flock towards FvD.

Jesus, hebben jullie nooit het onderzoek gezien welke zegt dat sociale cohesie minder wordt naarmate er meer rassen zijn? Er is ook een simulatie geweest waarin ethnische groepen tegen elkaar opbotsen en de ethnic only groepen wonnen. Dit is allemaal zo makkelijk.

om wat toe te voegen aan dit: Het hele simpele "low trust/high trust" debat wat wij nu al MEERDERE JAREN GELEDEN hadden heeft talloze links en gedachtegoed. Het debat rondom civic en ethnic is al zo lang dood...maar ja, wellicht dat hij bang is dat een of ander kanker joden blad weer mee aan het kijken is kek.

Wat kun je verwachten van normies welke nog bang zijn om "its okay to be white" op te hangen lol

Heeft /onzehuwhitemale/ hem dan niets kunnen leren?

hij moet maar eens lezen hoe verschillende volken zelfs maar niezen!

>je hoeft alleen maar naar amerika te kijken om te zien of het werkt.
jezelfindevoetschieten.png

did you guys know 3 out of 4 of couples in NL are interracial?