Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=m4UVDdUX1IA
youtube.com/watch?v=BI_ZehPOMwI
nasa.gov/mission_pages/apollo/revisited/
youtube.com/watch?v=mCHG6uJH5L8
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Third-party_evidence_for_Apollo_Moon_landings
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

gay and fake

any Sup Forumstards here still believe the USA walked on the fucking moon? You got to be a fucking retard.
I just showed you 100% CUT THEIR FUCKING HEADS OFF PROOF -
Whilst in low-earth-orbit the WHOLE TIME

Are you a cuck Sup Forumsstar?

Full 1hr uncut ILLEGALLY RELEASED Apollo11 faking their trip to the moon

youtube.com/watch?v=m4UVDdUX1IA

>Published on Aug 2, 2014

You should go to sleep. You sound crazy. I'm going too, see you tomorrow!

Is it dark there yet?

Only sub 90IQ mutts without the capacity to think for. themselves believe in the moon Jew, its the adult santa clause with moon buggies and golf on the moon

Here's the real question.
What the hell would faking a moon landing accomplish?

Its always dark

Another slide thread. Sage

Fake.This is youtube, they can censor anything.

>muh moonhoax

Oh fugg.

>Published on Aug 2, 2014

The most powerful forces with near limitless funding and technological, even occult ability couldn't take down a video on YouTube that is supposedly cementing proof of the greatest conspiracy in human existence.

Think critically for a minute about this before you reply to me.

>not knowing that the earth is a spheroid ice ball

Fucking brainlets

Yes. I can see the stars on the dark side of the earth and on the dark side of the moon. Michel Collins who stayed in orbit around the moon, as the story goes, in the first press conference claims, "I don't remember seeing ANY stars"
Gee we got to be dumb slaves to believe this shit STILL even today.
youtube.com/watch?v=BI_ZehPOMwI

They look like excited or guys being forced to tell the biggest lies of the 20th century?

It would make you win the space race against the soviet union. A show of who is the biggest super power.
>my dick is bigger
basically.

Wouldn't having it taken down be even more suspicious?

Start thinking with your mind, not just your brain.

ha funny you make that comparison. I make the same one. Its like the Adult version of Santa Clause and his flying reindeers with Rudolf the "red nose" reindeer.

>moon Jew

>merely doubting official holocaust narrative lands you to prison
>actual proof proving moon landing to be fake is allowed to sit on youtube publicly for years on end

seems legit

oh gee, just showed you video of them faking it you fucktard.
They faked it.
What difference does the rest of the story make? They DID NOT GO TO THE MOON. GET THAT IN YOUR FUCKING HEAD YOU FUCKING BRAINWASHED ZOMBIE OR ITS NAZI KILLING MASS GAS-CHAMBER TIME FOR YOU ZOMBIE FUCKERS.

Fuck off with your slide thread. Sage.

It would let you complete the project under budget and pocket the rest of they money.

So if that's the real question, you must agree with moon-fakers now.

Easy there gramps.

wtf, what do you expect that I watch this one hour video so I can respond in this thread? Give us a time period where there is some obvious faking going on, yeez.

It was a race with the Russians to appear as the first superpower, pure propaganda

If going to the moon can be faked, can people also fake a not going to the moon vid?

This video was shit down 100s of time over last 10 years since Joogle bought Jewtube in 2006. IN the end they just gave up deleting it, realising we just wont stop putting it up.

please dont

and here we go again folks

your an idiot. my old man worked on these missions and they are real.

What is someone faked a fake faked moon landing? That would be top tier kikery

nasa.gov/mission_pages/apollo/revisited/

>IN the end they just gave up deleting it, realising we just wont stop putting it up.

You know they've got algorithms to automatically delete unwanted content before it possibly even gets published, right?

Jewtube was bought by Joogle in 2006, then the delete-reupload war began. We won. In the end they just try other ways like keep it out of the search-engine results for the normies categorised. Lots of AI shit war happening now.
You still a gaybo.
Watcht he fucking video, CAREFULLY, they faking the whole half-way-to-moon whilst in low-earth-orbit, talking about it all openly.

Only taken the pink-pill so fuck dick sucker? Try a bleeding vagina some time, tastes nicer than stinky pinky cock and is coloured dark red.

but do you believe in the sphere jew?

Can confirm. My dads work at Nintendo.

Had a good laugh over that one

plus distraction from the vietnam war conquest.

>I didn't watch the video

Here is ten minute version of it with narration showing you the pure gems of proof of it, RETARD VERSION for morons who still believe in Santa Clause too -

I enrolled in Chemical ENgineering degree specifically to optimise the gas chambers for the second coming.

I can see how people can say it's fake

>That spinning flashlight though.

no one goes to the internet to watch hour long videos

OMG, what the fuck you doing on Sup Forums?

WATCH the video you cucktard.
here is ten minute version of it for cucktards -
This is the pink-pilled dick-sucker version.

Yes, memeflag nigger, we do. Post this paranoid shit on x where it belongs. I know your race is stupid but for fucks sake, figure it out.

Santa Claus is real though. I saw him BLACKing my wife under the Christmas tree a few nights ago.

I keked so fucking hard.

You old man walked on the moon or monitored the heart-rates of the astronauts whilst they were in LEO and he was being told they were on the fucking moon by other experts?
4000 people built the Manhatten Project. Nobody knew about it until the big bang.

Your old man got cucked. And then he had cucktards like you to grow up to say, "My old man survived the holohoax"

>peanut brain meme flaggot
I'm really glad nipmoot added those custom flags. Instant identifier for the very lowest quality amongst us.

>Gee we got to be dumb slaves to believe this shit STILL even today.
That is not even good shilling. Your attempt to use such a statement as if it were fact is just a pathetic as you.

Your video proved nothing you fucking pice of shit kike. Get mental help.

The Soviets would have known if it was faked. There was a decade of heated competition to be the first to the moon and a lot of Soviets died so why wouldn't they expose the fraud? Other governments would have known. I can see the limp wristed bongosexuals going along with the plan but the Russians?

SPeaking about Manhatten Project, what about the Lower-Manhatten Project. how many of you knew about THAT ONE on 9/11? You fucking cucks. Israel did 9/11.

It's you cucktards who are going to cause the death of America. We still got all the guns but with you cucktards in the line of fire we got no chance unless we kill you all with the enemy you guarding for them.

ya, they just gave up. that's it.

Do not watch the video. It is mostly pedophile induction stuff.

Idiot, we’re living on the moon right now and thy lie to us and say that’s it’s the earth. The moon which we’re living On is flat and the real earth is round - that’s why clouds are how they are. Go outside and see for yourself if you don’t believe me

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Third-party_evidence_for_Apollo_Moon_landings

False. Earth is but a cloud. The clouds we see are other planets.

do you save these pictures and tell yourself its just for the meme or do you actually enjoy this shit

>I didn't watch the 1 hour video of unedited footage of Apollo 11 crew in LEO discussing with houston how to fake the earth from distance. THEN I needed to go piss, cause i was getting nervous. After I got back with half of my urine all over my pants I jumped to nasa.gov, "Please help me" and then posted this link. My entire emotional identity, ,how I see myself as an AMERICAN, is based solely on the fact that I believe "We went to the moon".

enrolled.
this fall i assume or was that prior to you deciding that sucking the dick of a your boy was a better way to spend your days?

On a serious note, look up thunderbolts project (they have a YouTube channel and website) if you want to actually see somebody proving nasa-cucks wrong. They make gravity cucks look like flat earthers

NO ONE watch to watch your bullshit video that repeats the same arguments that have been shot down over and over. NO ONE. FFS get off of this board nigger

Yuh, 9/11 Truth Movement been kicking their asses since June 2016. 911 Truth Movement has been the nightmare of Joogle for 10 years now.
We are anonymous. We kick their asses.

>you know I am a gay little faggot boy right?

Just save them to trigger internet Nazis

lel not reading your greentext shit, faggot.

Of course it's fake. Look at the moon.. see how small it is? You could fit a person on that, its no bigger than a plate. Also there's no gravity so how could you stand on it even if it was big enough, you'd just float away.

thats your proof?
HAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
fucking looser.

>just released illegally on YouTube 4 years ago.
>it's another "every achievement whites ever had was fake" episode

Hush schizo.

flat-earth movement was reinvented in 2012 by NASA to combat everyone finding out about the simple fact they faked the moon walks and never left low earth orbit. No.1 Reason: Radiation in space. Not just Van ALlen, but radiation fucking everywhere, including micrometeorites.

I unironically believe this

oh we know. we know you love the young YOUNG cock.

he's probably a nignog himself

What ? You guys saying gigantic spheroid revolving wobbling flat earth hollow ice globe retard theory is not true.
WTF. I'm never believing anything on fagtube again.

I love how faggots post youtube videos as proof of conspiracies. Do you really think they would allow this if it were real?

and this is everything you need to know about OP.

>tape over webcam
My nigga

>all those shills yelling sage! slide thread!
outstanding job, OP.

You’d be a jewcocksuckingfaggot if you didn’t believe it

Well, actually people are just so stupid that why not?

fake and gay

>no one even watches the video
>its clearly real

Fuck sakes

yeah taking down all those videos wouldn't be suspicious at all

AND ?
So what.
It's fake. Now WHAT ?
Seriously now what does anyone do ?
Accept that your powerless to affect anything and move on to something else.

>not posting the map of the wise

Nigga what!

Hol up. You saying we was fraudzzzz and sheitzzzz?

Bump for the truth!

Thats why I love this board..../x/ is shit compared to this.

Oh Geez.
AND
His dad never cheated on his mom
His dad never put his benis in said moms mouth or bum
His dad never considered inappropriate behavior with little sister
His DAD infinitude....
Therefore moon walk is real
OK

you'd have to have a nigger level IQ to be duped into thinking that JewSA ever went to the moon

THIS. Who cares if Hitler didnt die in Berlin, or Napoleon got poisoned, or that JFK got killed by the CIA? It literally doesnt matter anymore and wouldnt change a single thing.

Nope, you'd have to have grown up as an AMERICAN with your entire para-sympathetic nervous system programmed like a 6 week old jewish baby with his penis cut-off and sucked by a hairy beard rabbi in front of your own mother and have at the core of your whole identity of SELF that, "WE went to the moon" to not be able to see how fake-ass the whole thing was from every angle you look at it it was fake-ass.

10 seconds in and this is already fucking retarded

how do you suppose they might broadcast a LIVE high quality signal from the moon without issues?

using a much lower data / lower quality signal is only logical.

i really cant be bothered to watch the rest of this

I watched it, looks exactly what it should look like halfway to the moon. You flat earth retards must assume everyone is as gullible as you.

>What is field of view

Do you get all your info from that same Brazilian flat earther page? top kek

That's what a Yemen Pot-Smoking Israeli in Saigon said to me last week, pretty much that.