SAO: Ordinal Scale

Apparently, SAO will have a second screening this May 2017 in Mexico and it may have Mexican dub

Anyone hyped?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/pDqH7I518_o?t=52s
youtube.com/watch?v=wgvn39mKjr4
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

They will dub the series too, I think.

Not after I realized Copy+Paste doesn't exist in the SAO universe.

>SAO: OS
>Kono Sekai
>GITS
>IA concert
>Koe no Katachi
>SAO:OS again
>2 more announcements yet to be made by Konnichiwa Festival
>more announcements yet to be made by Arcade Media

NGNL, Mahouka and Pokemon 20th movies seem like pausible choices.

>Mexican dub
I have a big question for the spic posters here, how does it feel to see anime characters talk in Spanish when you know what they originally sound like? Does it sound more unnatural than the English dubs?

It actually sounds better and more natural in Mexican Spanish

>burrito dub
that's disgusting.

you had me at sao
you lost me at dub
you chased me down and violated me with mexico

maybe the wall can extend to the internet

Dragon ball sounds way better in spanish than in japanese, Goku actually speaks like a man. There are shitty dubs tho

I watched yu-gi-oh in Spanish once and it was the funniest thing I've ever listened to

This

with good ones?

INSECTO

Just watched in theaters. Man, what a movie.

Imagine it being like getting a blowjob: 3/4 of the movie was really good, and she knows all the good spots. The action sequences were excellent, the sound quality was really good, too. All these good spots as she slobs your pole.

Then she suddenly stops.

You look at her confused, why did she she suddenly stop this amazing blowjob when you were close to the climax? She gives you this really retarded reply that doesn't even make sense, and she just gives you a peck on the cheek and leaves, leaving you there confused, blue balls'd, and not impressed.

The movie was good in the sense that it delivers on action, excellent even, but crumbles near the end. Cheap appeal to emotion and really cringy interactions fucks up what could have been a really good conclusion/climax, and then you're left with this really dejected feeling after the EXPLOSIVE CLIMAX that was supposed to blow your mind.

Really nice pokes to the original series, though. Especially the Field of Memories scene at the end[/spoilers]

Also, I swear Eiji has some references towards some of Artorias' movesets, like his somersault sword smash.

>he's not into orgasm denial
Pussy-ass nigger.

>Mexican dub
Always something to look forward but

>SAO
No thanks

>SAO
>spanish anything

You're visiting the wrong website friend.

>Artoria
Saber?

During Kirito vs Eiji's last fight, the latter does this:

youtu.be/pDqH7I518_o?t=52s

Whoops, skip to 0:52

Fuck me, I work in cinemex, and everytime them have a related anime movie it infest with retard weaboos with this retard attitude like if them were some class of intellectuals (but some grills are actually pretty cute)
I hope the server freeze in middle of the shedule and them start yelling like the faggots them are

About the topic, the mexican dub of Kamisama Hajimemashita was OK, and liked a lot the dub of Bleach, but a SAO one seems a little strange to me (would pay for a dub of Jojo though)

>spics make dragon ball threads
>now they also want Sao threads

Holy shit, why do spics have such a terrible taste? Low IQs?

So many questions, as is typical of SAO. Why did Eiji decide to go out of his way to beat up the Furinkazan dudes specifically? Was he ever charged with assault and battery or something? Was Eiji ever charged with conspiracy to murder thousands of people since he doesn't have useful knowledge of AI unlike the professor? Why didn't Kikuouka shoot the locks off the stadium doors like he later shot the lock off the control room doors? Why didn't everybody in the stadium just take off their AR headsets? How did the memory restoration work, just because you beat the boss of the Ordinal System how does that cure literal brain damage? How was showing people SAO bosses they could never have met since they came from after the point where Kirito killed Kayaba supposed to trigger strong SAO memories

Movie disappointed me because Asuna bores me to tears, but I guess that is only to be expected. Sinon forever doomed to be a latecomer side heroine I guess, but she did DPS pretty good against chainslinging boss with Kirito acting as evasion tank.

Hopefully you spics will have better subs than Odex gave us here in the third world.

>Why did Eiji decide to go out of his way to beat up the Furinkazan dudes specifically?

Probably because he was projecting the fact that he was a fucking loser in SAO in the most powerful guild in the game, compared to an average guild, however with every member useful and effective towards the survival of each other. See: jealousy -> spite

>Was he ever charged with assault and battery or something?

I would hope so, but he's got connections high up, apparently. (The Minister of Economics or something backing this project up, a tiny mishap like this is hardly difficult to cover up with so much power)

>Was Eiji ever charged with conspiracy to murder thousands of people since he doesn't have useful knowledge of AI unlike the professor?

Maybe. Probably. Pretty sure they used him specifically because he was mentally weak and he had a specific drive towards the goal of the project itself, and now that he's outlived his purpose, he's gonna be thrown away lest he prove his worth somehow (which I doubt will happen). His self-centeredness is actually shown near the end when his own memories were about to be taken from him, which panicked him, rather than the likely dozens of others he's taken. From a real perspective, he was a one shot wonder that they threw in there because one of the higher ups simply said "MORE ANTAGONIST".

>Why didn't Kikuouka shoot the locks off the stadium doors like he later shot the lock off the control room doors?

Probably because he was desperate; as a government official, the first logical step usually isn't to just shoot shit first, then ask later. I know, it's just a lock, but you'd hope to try the first logical step of trying to open all the doors first before frustratingly popping the lock with a sidearm.

>Why didn't everybody in the stadium just take off their AR headsets?

Nobody knew what the fuck was going on, so they did what they likely instinctively thought: FIGHT.

con't

>How did the memory restoration work, just because you beat the boss of the Ordinal System how does that cure literal brain damage?

xd le future technology xdddd xd

>How was showing people SAO bosses they could never have met since they came from after the point where Kirito killed Kayaba supposed to trigger strong SAO memories

There were a lot of people in these things that weren't SAO survivors, but there were a few in each SAO monster spawn, likely drawing a bigger crowd with the motivation of bonus points (PLUS YUNA SINGING ROFL xd). The concert was advertised a lot, and everyone knew about it, and the majority of SAO players went to go see it, apparently.

I'm actually surprised none of the villains in the movie were also rapists.

Eiji really hates the Fuurinkazan dudes because it was them who got Yuna killed.

Is Mexican a language?

Am I one of the few that actually enjoyed the OST during the movie. That 100th floor fight.
youtube.com/watch?v=wgvn39mKjr4

better than the original japanese va? sometimes. the dub industry here in mexico and latin america used to be far better back in the day than what it is today though.

I can't even distinguish the music because it all sounds the same. This sounds like it could have come from Fate/zero.

>There were a lot of people in these things that weren't SAO survivors, but there were a few in each SAO monster spawn, likely drawing a bigger crowd with the motivation of bonus points (PLUS YUNA SINGING ROFL xd). The concert was advertised a lot, and everyone knew about it, and the majority of SAO players went to go see it, apparently.
Yeah, but the majority of SAO players never even met a floor boss since the clearing group was only a small minority. So no strong memories to trigger. And literally nobody not even the clearing group has met a boss from above floor number 76.

How did they manage to make a villain even more pathetic than ASADASAN?

bro

I dont care a bit for SAO, but I'm Happy that cinemex is bringing Anime in here.

They projected GITS with english dub which is a fucking shame, and it also served as a promotion to the new movie.

I supported them nonetheless because I want more anime to be viewed in a proper theatre screen and with good sound.

Well, Mexican VA industry have several decades going on, and we have professional actors and actresses performing. When done properly it is done way better than US english dubs.
>Goku actually speaks like a man.
Exactly, also Card Captor Sakura is a prime example of how superior our dubs are, even compared to other latin american dubs.

I still remember CN dub of Rurouni kenshin saying CHICHIO instead of shishio
>being this new

Anime fans have theor fair share of weird people, just like any fan groups.

I went to saw GITS and they were not able to do the first screening due to tech difficulties, no screams, no nothing.

So whats your point? there are fuecked up people among us? unfortunately, yes
Are all of us the same? man, you need to hone your trolling skills, becaus you suck at it.

It's easy if you try.

Because boring bad things happened to me villains are shittier than crazy rapists

SAO's author needs to be publicly decapitated

Yes

He got a lot better after SAO. Accel World and Isolator are both fine.

Sinon is my wife

Why was Silica and Liz even in this movie

xd

I agree, in fact I'd bet that whatever arc that comes after the Alicization arc ought to have some good writing to it now that he's not just adapting material he had written before from the web novel.