Violet Evergarden

An English review just came out of this novel and apparently it's pretty bad, will it be just another underwhelming adaptation with good PVs from KyoAni like Kyokai no Kanata?

Other urls found in this thread:

mimidoshima.wordpress.com/2017/03/11/nier-automata-review/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>An English review

Possibly I haven't read it but I am still going to watch this.

People who watches KyoAni shows doesn't watch them for plot or storytelling, they watch it for the visuals and saguga.
If you expect anything else, please, stop watching KyoAni.

most of their original material they own is bad, not to mention their anime adaptions of their material are also like 50% anime original which just adds more to the mess

>It is such a wonderful book that makes me want to love more and more as I write this post.

>But I can’t.

>This novel when taken as a whole is so flawed I cannot recommend this book to anyone. Nobody. Even people who are interested in it.

mimidoshima.wordpress.com/2017/03/11/nier-automata-review/

It honestly reads like shit. Even in Japansese.
But hey, they managed to make K-on entertaining even though the manga is pure shit.

As always, no substance.

>People who watches
>and saguga

ESLkun please go

Retard

K-on is about nothing, the characters grow a little and they have more substance than your average cute girls doing cute things shows, but at the end of the day that show was very simple. Violet does have a plot, just like Kyokai no Kanata, just like Munto. KyoAni's problem is that they can't make plot driven series, they don't have the talent.

>the novel shits the bed on vol. 2
I knew it.

The LN fucking sucks, but KyoAni drones will defend anything.

I'm a KyoAni drone and I'm very critical of their work. I honestly don't expect much from this series, doesn't look like something KyoAni would handle well.

I will watch it.
I not fond of Kyoani adaptations, but I find it appealing this time.

Those things are all linked together, though.

>I not fond of Kyoani adaptations
Did you like Tamako then

Maidragon > violet meme

Mai >* Fight me

Literally who

Don't bully Mai please, she's my mommy

>caring about the source material in a Kyoani show

/thread
Who the fuck cares about a review just watch the show when it comes out

Phantom World was still somewhat entertaining given how god awful the source material is, especially the second volume

That's because Mai was in there and she's top tier mom material

so this is poor man's Kino Journey?

Why exactly has Japan been fucking terrible lately in everything from Literature to Cinema when they used to be superb at it?

Is it because of anime?

Because the consumers are shit. Works that should never be published or produced are lapped up by those with shit taste.

Damn that looks good