End Times Papal Prophecy

> Bible predicts 7 Kings of Rome
> On Feb. 11th 1929, the Lateran Treaty is signed, creating a new era of popes, making Pope Pious the first of the 7 Papal Kings
> The Bible predicts that after 'five have fallen', during the reign of the 6th Papal King, the Beast nation will be formed
> EU is formed in 1993, during the reign of the 6th Papal King, Pope John Paul II
> Bible predicts that the 6th King will be wounded but will heal and shock the world, that his image would be honored
> Pope John Paul II gets shot and is wounded, miraculously heals, shocks the world, and his image is put up and honored
> Bible predicts the seventh king 'must remain only a short time'
> 7th Pope since the Lateran Treaty, Pope Benedict, is the first in over 600 years to resign his position
> 7th Papal King Benedict resigns on FEB 11th, the EXACT DAY the Lateran Treaty was signed 84 years ago
> Just hours after his shock resignation, lightning strikes the top of St. Peter's Basilica TWICE, marking the end of the Papal Kings exactly 84 years after they began, on the same day
> Pope Francis refers to himself as not being kingly like the previous 7 Popes, and proceeds to wear humble garments, remove the 'throne' of the Pope, and sit himself on a simple white chair
atheists and 'slimes and jews btfo once again

Funny how I missed that part in the Bible. Which wacked out delusional dream sequence was that "prophecy" from?

Even if legit, how is this end times prophecy?

> Additionally, Pope Francis is the only 'pope' not to be ordained in the Catholic Rite of Ordination, and therefore cannot be a pope or a 'papal king'
> The Bible says the Beast Nation itself is the 8th King

There are secrets that Christ gave to his Apostles that were not meant for the public to know until certain times.
The mysteries will be revealed as the end times progress.

>bible predicts
stopped reading right there

Because the Beast Nation will herald the End Times itself by being the Seat of the Antichrist, which I'm sure you're aware is himself the harbinger of apocalypse.

Additionally, here's more proof of Bible prophecy coming to pass:

> 'And a great sign appeared in heaven: A woman clothed with the sun...'

And a few lines later,

> 'and behold a great red dragon'

> The Great Miracle of Fatima was the woman clothed with the sun, and thus the sign from heaven
> The Miracle of Fatima occurred on October 13th, 1917
> Just weeks after the Miracle of Fatima, the October Revolution takes hold in Russia, and the overthrow of the Tsar
> Thus, the formation of the 'great red dragon' follows at the heels of the 'woman clothed with the sun'

Even more proof of Biblical prophecy coming to pass.

then you're a moron, Mehmet. If the Quran predicted such amazing prophecies, I would at least READ them.

If you read my posts, you'd see that it all came to pass, which is spectacular, regardless of which religion it belongs to.

So how long are these end timse supposed to drag on, if it's already been going on for over 100 years? Sounds pretty boring to be honest

> The Bible specifies the Beast Nation on the Sea once again:
> "And I saw a woman sitting upon a scarlet coloured beast" Apocalypse 17:3-4
> The woman Europa has been illustrated as a woman sitting upon a beast since before the time of Christ
> Europa is where we get the word 'Europe'
> Statues of the woman Europa sitting upon a beast are placed at the Parliament Building of the EU in France
> The EU represents the Beast itself in its political, geographical, and military persona
> The 7 Papal Kings of Rome represent the 'seven heads' of the Beast, the religious and spiritual aspect of the Beast
> The Mark of the Beast is the Euro, the physical mark, with which none can buy or sell

It's probably going to last a little while longer, but the disgusting state of Europe should be a sign that it's getting close. then again, nobody knows the day or hour precisely, the best we can do is predict and watch.
the fact that the Bible was able to predict the Miracle at Fatima, the USSR's creation shortly after, including its signature color, the 7 Papal Kings, including the wounding of Pope John Paul II and the resignation of Pope Benedict, AND the formation of, and nature of, the European Union at the exact time of the 6th Pope, John Paul II, is astounding.

regardless of your religious beliefs, this is without compare

Good for you. Have a bacon sandwich and a hellfire, you filthy fuck.

Well it does seem interesting, but numbers have the tendency to appear deceptively over-significant like that. Do you remember how when Trump's presidency began,

1)he was 70 years 7 months 7 days
2)Netya had been its been 7 years 7 months 7 days
3)Israel was 70 years old
4)the hebrew year was 5777

All numeric systems are systems of extraordinarily coincidences

2) netanyahu had been israel's PM*

Lord, why did you make Finns so fucking autistic?

>believes coincidences are insignificant

Go away Dimond bros bullshit.
They actually believe that John Paul II was the actual antichrist.

K, keep me posted

>Bible predicts that the 6th King will be wounded but will heal and shock the world, that his image would be honored
So meaning what? Francis gets shot by "radical christians" so the powers that be use a clone of him to fool people he's alive?

dfs

Are you a retard? Pope John Paul II, the sixth Papal 'King' did get shot in real life, and shocked the world by recovering, so they put up his image in his honor. look it up

You stupid christcucks have a end times prophecy every month, remember september 23rd? You stupid fucks spammed that bullshit every hour, there was literally 1 thread about this nonsense with that weird dragon looking thing posted in every fucking reply, kill yourselves you stupid fucks, stop worshiping a fucking jew.

cool story bro
just waiting for you to provide the link where i can order a book for $29.99 that will describe to me how to make sure i'm ready for the rapture.