How can you write a saber type archetypal character but make it interesting at the same time?

How can you write a saber type archetypal character but make it interesting at the same time?

They're already interesting though

you make Shinji Kido.

You write best Saber.

Why is Saber so much better as a guy?

Define "interesting", define "saber type"

First you must define the 'Saber Archetypal Character'.
What is It, OP?

make it a cute girl i guess
seemed to work like gangbusters for nasu at any rate

Strange Fake Saber is great. Best Excalibur.

>saber
>not interesting
pick one and only one

By making them have cool love interests like this bad boy right here.

Why is Gil so best

Oh fuck are we having a Gilgamesh thread?

I wish I could serve Gil ;_;

Is Gil the most romantic guy ever?

Move over blondies, this is the new Fate hotness.

Komaeda?

They should make a series about Gilgamesh trying to adapt to modern life and failing. Kind of in the same vein as Maid Dragon.

Put them in an interesting plot/setting with other interesting characters so that they can interact with the environment and cast in interesting ways.
Aside from Shirou(partially), Saber's interactions with other characters boil down to "muh kingdom" and "muh honour", and that's only with the like, 50% of other characters that she ever has a conversation with in the entire Nasuverse, despite being a main character and getting involved in all of them in some way.

Please, Gil's true love is mud.

>From now on, seek only me and be stained only in my color. If you do, as a king of all the world, I swear to give you every pleasure there is to feel.
This is just too lewd.

Make a generic Battle Harem setting with tournaments and shit.
Have MC step into his new room expecting a Tsundere Princess.
Get Bishounen King Arthur and yaoi it up with the self insert MC
Get that fujodollar

TAKE MY MONEY

Arthur is more a superhero trying to save the world (s) and fight Beasts right now than someone fixated on his destroyed kingdom. Plus getting dat Ayaka's pussy. He let the kingdom shit go in his equivalent of Zero (Fragments) and is more concerned about the Apocalypse and protect his now grow up loli. Manaka is the one obsessed to bring back Britain, thus creating a singularity that would fuck all history so she can make him 'happy' and he killed her.

I wish they'd make at least F/P collab event in FGO where we should befriend with Ayaka and her harem and defeat the beast. Something like they did with F/Z. I really want to see how Arthur with Gil and Cu will fight all six servants from fragments and the beast.

Not sure if I'd like to see anything Prototype-related. Fate is full of awful eroge tropes and otome tropes are even worse.

After that brutal smackdown she got from Alexander, it's undersstandable that she's not eager to get into a debate about her wish anymore.

B-but i don't want to fight Arash

Prototype anime when? I'll settle with an OVA at least.

Well, they already released OVA long time ago.

Prototype Gil has some very tiny arms for his shoulders.

Only Ayaka could make a prideful self-centered bastard like Gil bow to her like that.

That was more of a trailer than an OVA. I mean an actual short of the story.

Seibah is shit so is the MC.