Dragon Ball Super

Classic Dragon Ball-esque moment right there

Other urls found in this thread:

u.nya.is/ehxitj.mp4
twitter.com/AnonBabble

nice

this is actually handled pretty well

What a cheap excuse, the anime at least handled it much better

After watching the episode, Toppo didn't really job. He took Goku's strongest attack head on guarded without losing out, and he revealed he was holding back all along as they finally were going all out. General idea is supposed to be that they were equal I guess.

this. from the live thread people made it seem like he was getting whipped. He even kept up with ssb speed which is pretty incredible.

Beerus is scared of people analyzing Goku. What is weaknesses are there to expose other than he doesn't go all out in the beginning?

Manga in general I thought handled this part of the story better.

Fuuuck the anime.

>powerlevels in the anime make no sense
>manga puts shitton of effort into making powerlevels progress logically and rationally

honestly, I can't enjoy the anime anymore. The manga simply pulls off everything far better and it's clear Toyatoro is a far more intelligent writer than whatever dumbfuck retard is in-charge of the anime.

>Universal Tournament Goku does a better job of being Black than Manga Black does

Toyotaro really, really dropped the ball last chapter.

what the fuck is up with beerus in this episode

>the anime at least handled it much better
Kek

>logically
>rationally

>SSJ2 Trunks stronger than SSJ3 Goku
>Black being a jobber
>SSB being established as a huge energy drain but Vegeta able to spam it because of the Room of Memes and Asspulls

Bra is cute

he is depressed he is going to be wiped out of existence because of an autistic monkey he should have killed months ago

B-But Toyotaro Goku is smart???????????

What happened to Beerus's face

The Angels are the Jews of Dragonball aren't they? I bet this dude right here is the fucking King Jew.

>>SSB being established as a huge energy drain but Vegeta able to spam it because of the Room of Memes and Asspulls

>train for a year
>if you make progress it's a meme

>Toppo turned out to be one huge meme

>Vegeta made no progress in the previous three years in the room before U6 tournament

The most cucked tripfag on Sup Forums, everyone.

The new art style is doing a number on everyone's faces. It's fucking with me every time

It was the Fillipino sweatshop episode, that plus Kitano which is shit.

Toppo is way stronger. What the fuck can Goku do to even get stronger in 40 hours? He's already pulling ut SSB + Kaoiken this early in prelims.

When will they announce that he's the next villain? Almost when the tournament ends? Buu saga all over again

Goku forgot to bring the seal tho. stop shilling, shill.

I hope Hit vs Goku is the finale desu

>Status of Toei shills

Hit is nothing but a donut making jobber now.

>implying hit won't job to Jiren

This episode was just another advertisement for dragonball xenoverse

>hey goy xenoverse 3 is coming out
>for 60 dollars you can now play as pride troopers
>muh toppo moveset

Hit will get the same treatment as Tien at 23rd

When will assblasted Shillbillies give up?

Who can possibly defeat Jiren the Ayy?

Who is your universe 7 team?
1. Goku
2. Vegeta
3. Gohan
4. Trunks
5. Goten
6. Buu
7. Dabura
8. Frieza
9. Cell
10. Captain Ginyu

WHO HERE /JIRENTHEGRAYY/

>Hit
>finale
sure user. keep hoping

and the moves also have shitty one piece names

Why do they wear masks?

grayy lmao

This arc has no tension as they can have Vegito bail them out.

Toppo got rekt.

You can't have a team of half dead characters.

u.nya.is/ehxitj.mp4
>y-y-you're just an appetizer

>Fusion being legal in the tournament
Fat chance.

Frieza was revived after a decade, reviving has become retconned. They could find a way.

Nigga super cant even have any fucking villains anymore cause zeno will just point at it and say its annoying and it will get hakai'd. Zamasu and black were causing chaos in the future yet the lil bastard had no clue what was going on but goku had his "oh shit moment" button to end the saga immediately. GT was shit but there was no "oh fuck just kill baby/super android 17/omega shenron button"

The only thing I dislike about SSBKK is that it blows out my headcanon of Kaioken being King Kai's attempt at giving ningen the ability to mimic God Ki. It would explain why Kaioken hurts the user, because even an imperfect copy of God Ki would be too much for ningen to handle without proper training, and explain why SSG and Kaioken look so similar.

>Niggastream
Kill yourself OP

THIS MOVE IS ULTIMATE

>Goku's strongest attack
It's like it's your first time watching anything Dragon Ball. He doesn't go all out unless it's a life or death situation like with Black Goku.

>Goku is "evil"
I dig it.

>Beerus is a fucking pussy
Yep he is. Great to see.

>Whis doesn't give a fuck
Amazing.

This arc hasn't even started and it's already super.

JUSTICE

and here he picked the wrong one

he's just as stupid and what you idiots are doing is splitting hairs

Yeah, he forgot.
Instead of digging into Roshi's personal belonging for a coupon to bring instead like the manga did.

That was his strongest attack, and Whis confirmed he was serious.

That's the tension of this arc, even going all out he was only equal to Toppa.

>Life or Death
Goku doesn't give a fuck about life or death anymore.

I really anticipated Toppo to say that Goku wasn't evil.

>He doesn't go all out
His "all out" here was SSBKK x2

Wow, really powerful. That said, Goku needs new strength or Rose to keep up. 40 hours is too little to train a new technique, it will have to be a new transformation.

It's in 40 hours so since they never mentioned it's legal

I still fight that Whis and Beerus are the best thing to come out of super. They're great for comedic value.

Your discount titties are no match for my sense of justice, ningen.

Scooby Doo

>40 hours to scour an entire universe for your 10 strongest fighters

Speaking of, I've been watching DB for the first time recently with only 9 eps left. This is how you do a fucking tournament man. Every main fight is hype as shit and it feels like Goku could actually lose. But I am bothered by how long fucking Piccolo is lasting. Fuck man just lose already.

The other universes all have Kaioshin that can supply Potara to their fighters as well though.

>40 hours is too little to train a new technique,
>Hey Whis can me and Vegeta borrow your Room of Asspulls?

>existence is about to be erased
>FUCK IT LET'S GO EAT SHIT

Leave the Mortal Level to me dad!

"Why scour the universe for the definitive fighters that are 100% stronger than half of our team when we can just choose my friends from Earth lol"

scooby beerus to go with shaggy angel from universe 9

Goku's continuous multiplication of his god ki will turn him into Godku which is what we saw in the opening

Time Chamber for the 50th time?

>Bulmas baby being born already
>Vegeta to train in the room of smokey asspulls
>SSG Vegeta will be born only to not be used
>GOHANS RAISING THE MORTAL LEVEL
>grand priest is angel daddy

So Gohan is going to get a super special snowflake form like Trunks and SSR, right?

Vegito is the strongest because of the rival boost he gets

>champa goes back to universe 6 and looks for hit species to build the 10 man hit militia

I'm gonna miss hit. Fuck toppo and the gayass pride trooper ginyu force wannabes

>Scooby-Doo Beerus
someone post let's fly high angel

Friggin'?! The fuck niggastream?! It should have been: those shitty cocksuckers took ma fucking black cunt coupon.

Yeah, it's called Arale. GG

I loved how clear it was that the immortal Zamasu had no way to fight anyone alone, while this was very inconsistent in the anime.

>Jiren The Gray
I wonder what was Toriyama thinking when he created him

Our champ with that fighter knowledge
...or he just reads toriyama interviews

Vegeta wrecking Black was even better in the manga, Toyotaro is back to being /our guy/.

Goku's drive to perfect SSBKK will bring his Kaioken mastery to a whole new level that will allow him to be at his former SSB level in his base and will not need to use SSB at all in the tournament anymore

>Bra
>half-saiyan
>royal blood
>conceived by a literal god
>birth is sped up through Whis angel magic

Bra is literally going to be the strongest Saiyan ever and there is nothing you can do about it.

Can someone explain to me where the whole doughnuts thing came from?

To be fair though.

The androids are stronger then Frieza, you know, the guy so strong only Buu and Beerus were stronger then he was.

The guy who was so strong even Beerus was utterly shocked and in disbelief that ANYONE could manage to beat him.

and Tien and Krillin are at least at Ginyu force level. You know, the squad of guys so strong that it was often thought that only Frieza was stronger then them.

To be fair, the whole "Frieza was the strongest FGT in the unvierse" deal makes the universes prospect for strong fighters outside of the ones they already have pretty low.

Only Cell and Dabura were actually stronger then Frieza, and both of them are dead, and evil.

Kek, Toppo is a weakling.

Sorry to burst your little small dreams.

The only opponent for Goku will be Jiren.

Son Goku didn't even break a sweat.

He definitely found a form/powers way beyond the level of SSB.

By the looks of it, it has something to do with Kaio-Ken after all.

Maybe he has managed to perfectly fuse both forms, which equals to 40 times Kaio-Ken.

Goku is losing more and more respect for Beerus the stronger he gets.
He is closing the levels, fast.

Xenoverse 2 dub

"this fucker's gonna sell SO many toys"
"shit'll be cash"
"what's a lauch"
"i'm hungry"

it was amazing but one thing the manga lacks is some Black vs Goku time.
I guess we have the anime for that.

Grand Priest is more powerful than he lets on. I have to wonder if Zeno can even erase him.

Besides, all he'd have to do is have some plan to seal the Zenos away or seal their powers and he'd be the most powerful being in the universe.

That's it. Im getting sick and tired of DBS' inconsistency.
Dragon Ball and DBZ was consistent as fuck. There was never a plothole at all.

But in Super there is a huge one, and by huge I mean HUGE.

Everyone saw the last Tournament between U6 and U7. Including Zeno.
That tournament was dominated by U7 fighters, they DID WON.
Not to mention Beerus is way stronger than Champa.
So you can't say "ningens lost, but the Hakaishin is stronger".

Now how the fuck is Universe 6 is superior to Universe 7???

> If you would say it's TOei's fault, I 'd believe that!

>The androids are stronger then Frieza
No they aren't. If Frieza trained for a couple of seconds he could have surpassed them