Taking in black and muslim refugees

taking in black and muslim refugees
sending your wife to the refugee camps for relief

what is wrong with Europe? Does this happen a lot or just like one percent of couples?

I'm genuinely curious.

Wtf is wrong with Europe man? That's not a fucking child.

Lol his wife gets deep dicked by bbc each night

>our sex life is better than ever

yea, with Jamal

Lol, entertaining fake.

>tfw no white mommy to treat you like her son

>child

That nigger is at least 25. Seriously, where the fuck are all the women refugees? At first the excuse was "the men go first and bring the women and children in later" but now we know that to be bullshit. Alot of these muslims have even gone back to syria etc on holidays and still they dont bring any women with them. You would thing that this would be a big concern to the so called feminists who are one of the main forces behind taking these people in the first place.

Germanon here. My wife and i took in 2 black syrian refugee children. It's a joy watching them play and fool around with my wife's son. It warms my heart. Especially my beautiful wife has so much love to give to them.

Europe, what the hell.

Is that a real article?

>child

white people are obsessed with brown people

oh noes they might come and beat me up!

"Abdul Karim arrives from India to participate in Queen Victoria's golden jubilee. The young clerk is surprised to find favor with the queen herself. As Victoria questions the constrictions of her long-held position, the two forge an unlikely and devoted alliance that her household and inner circle try to destroy. As their friendship deepens, the queen begins to see a changing world through new eyes, joyfully reclaiming her humanity."

no, OP is a russian shill

>Child
mustache and all

If you even have to ask, doesn't that tell you everything you need to know?

>That's not a fucking child
yes it is you fucking racist. If you should ever visit eurabia, please report to the local jail for 15 years of incarceration, but only to get shanked by niggers or sandniggers within the first week.
Also, pic related is a 16 year old ethiopean "refugee", fleeing from the war in syria of course.

kek

Who is the author? Bet they are Juden

"I look older but I am 17 I can prove you that"
To our prime minister
fuck can USA nuke Helsinki pls?

was about to post this one. I believe the caption on this one was (unironically) "the fastest 14 year old in sweden".

Rarely in recorded history have migrants been just children and women they're usually young adult men who are seeking a new life in new country for better prospects. The rich in impoverished and failed nations have no reason to leave they live well, why the fuck would a person immigrate and leave his home and country when he's well off.

the saddest part is, there isn't no need to make a cartoon out of this. There's plenty of photos depicted 40 year old niggers claiming to be 12 year old. In Swedistan they get put into a classroom with actual 12 year old.

Had a bad dream again... can I sleep wit you?

Just go to Germany. If you speak Arabic, and "lose" your passport, you can claim you are Syrian.