ITT: Good tsundere

Haven't watched Super but Vegeta is a decent tsundere

The only good tsun is one who isn't violent - verbally or physically, and just teases the love interest lightly and tries to convince herself that she's "just got a stomach ache" or something in place of feelings/butterflies in the tummy.

Tsunderes are usually trash of the highest caliber, and I'd never want to associate with someone who acts like a permanent 5 year old who's having an autistic tantrum.

Strike the Sayaka

Stella a shit. WORST than Houki.

>Houki in the OP
ITT: we bait because its opposite day

My waifu has a short temper and is prone to hit if she gets mad but if she realizes she caused injury she might even cry and she'll do anything to fix it even if she has to injure herself in the process. Don't you dare say she is a bad girl.

Fuck off Asterisktard. Stella was best girl of 2015.

Go away THK.

She's worse, she's retarded.

For once, ESLfag is not wrong.

I'll fucking cut you.

Males make the best tsunderes

>someone will post kirino and ruin the thread

>not a single good tsundere yet
I'll start then.

Kurisu is literally the only good tsundere character.

Obvious troll thread is obvious. I have too much respect and integrity to post my favorite tsunderes in here.

>tsundere
>good
Pick one.

It's opposite day!

Pic definitely not related.

At least Kurisu was posted. She's the only good one in here.

>Good
Yeah, for people with death wishes

I would have post Shana and Mikoto had this been legit thread.

Why did he fall for the worst girl?

Are japs masochists or something?

Misaka, Shana, Rin, Taiga, Emi and Minami are great.

And I doubt Haruna even counts as a tsundere, she literallly just acts like a child.

I know this is bait, by the way.

You might be right

Literally top tier tsundere.

Underappreciated tsundere in an underappreciated show.

Their dynamic of "chuuni and straight man with chuuni past" was a lot more entertaining than Chuu2koi's, and that's all that Chuu2koi had going for it.

Tomoyo was poop. Hatoko a best.

Ranma and Akane were a tsundere couple, same as Inuyasha and Kagome. Of the 4, Ranma is the god-tier tsundere.

I don't understand

Still waiing for you to start

>1-dimensional tsundere character who goes tsun tsun just because why the fuck not
>good

Kill yourself. Hatoko is shit.

Pic not related? Becuse she is literally shit, awful personality and antics.

Walls should be built around faggots like you OP

She's top tier tsundere.

Top-tier waifu material in general.

(You)

>Houki
>Good anything
Top kek

What does tsundere means anymore?

She's great tsundere and amazing imouto. Ladylike, assertive and caring. Also very strong. If someone asked me what character is closest to perfection, I would pick Akiha.

Correct.

It means "worst girl".

The Infinite Stratos LN mentioned how things are socially. Gender inequality is big & basically men have the short end of the stick thanks to the IS weapons empowering women beyond tanks & planes. Apparently it's not abnormal to find women randomly attacking meale strangers as some crazed girl power.

this

This.

I don't believe there's such a thing as the "worst anime ever", but if I were to objectively decide between one of the anime I have watched to its full extent for that title, it would definitely be Infinite Stratos, what a piece of garbage.

Also when are you gonna start posting good tsunderes anons?

Except Kurisu is best girl and best waifu. She's only tsundere as a meme. She has never been violent towards Okabe, she's actually very sweet and shy with her feelings.

you posted the worst one

is that the joke?

She's generic has fuck but has some of the hottest scenes in TLR, which is saying something. Only thing that really makes her different from other tsunderes is she is shown pregnant a couple times.

Infinite Stratos would have been more interesting if they explored on the political issues, but no, Izuru just had to fill it with tournaments being interrupted, and Ichika being constantly abused because he's being stupid. You'd think the Japanese government or the academy would have had all of the girls expelled for harming a national treasure.

I'd buy that for a dollar.

The only good Tsundere

Literally the apex tsundere.

At least she was better than the main heroine. Worst tsundere and worst girl wrapped up together, her design was wasted on her.

Kurisu isn't even the real tsundere of Steins;Gate

The pinnacle of Tsundere right here.

Is this a joke? She's literally Houki 4.0.

Obligatory.

I want to go back to the time of Kugimiya Rie dominance.

Houki is a miracle of the universe.

Good times.

Angela is still best tsunderie

I came to this thread just to post Akiha. Truly the pinnacle of Tsundere. A miracle of the universe and the only well written character to come out of TM.

>Tsundere
Cancer
>Chuuni
Cancer

Literally the worst possible combination. Is there a fujo chuuni tsundere? That would be the Mariana trench of Japanese characterization.

this

that's why Korbo is arguably the best tsundere character ever created

I want to fuck Christina's hair!

Best Moderate Tsundere Plus and Tasteful Guilty Pleasure Girl
Houki is The Best
Haters Faggots eat shit

>She's generic has fuck
That cunts of nana and yami are a real example of a generic tsundere and you dare to write that about Yui without any proof and evidence
>but has some of the hottest scenes in TLR, which is saying something
Fuck You
>Only thing that really makes her different from other tsunderes is she is shown pregnant a couple times.
Seriously Miserable Unhappy Bastard?
That Hater Faggot who always calls to Yui have a fetish of being be pregnant
convinced you with nothing
Yui has demostrate a real development character her attitude tsundere change also Real Fall in Love by the MC

That's LNs for you.

Many of them start off with a promising premise and world building, but falls into school harem trash after half way in of the first volume.

>that ESL shitter is back

Fuck You Hypocrite Ignorant Shit Taste Faggot

nobody has posted a good tsundere yet because there isn't such a thing as a good tsundere

Checked my fellow Patrician with god-tier taste

>only likes the mc because he's the son of a talented chef
really great love interest there

There is.

Fuck off Repulsive Slutellafaggot she is a shit tsundere and worst girl 2015

Saya > Rei > Shitzuka > Overrated Yangire Psychotic Sadistic Slut who overrates the katana

Kirino is either the best tsundere ever or not a tsundere at all, and why should I post her in a shitposting general?

No, that would be her father

(Shit Graphic by the way)
Learn the difference pieces of shit

i don't even like tsunderes why the fuck am I even in this thread?

Step aside, ladies.

posting the real tsundere

do not lewd christina

(Sucks my balls Miserable Unhappy, Ignorant Hypocrite, Autistic Retard)
3 years later and a lot of Hater Faggots still cant admit Houki is the Best
1 - Beauty Japanese
2 - Voluptuous
3 - Devout
4 - Jeaolus Lover
5 - Cute when she is sweet and Kind
6 - Kendo expert
7 - Double Ponytail
8 - Apart of Ling and Charlotte she can cook
9 - Sexy
10 - If you are masochist, Houki It is the most appropriate for you
Literally Perfect

Fuck off. Yanderefags, hajiderefags and kuuderefags aren't allowed in a tsundere thread.

Shana > Nagi > Aria >>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Shit (you) > Taiga and louise

Don't forgott yangire and danderefaggots