Jew On Jew Hate

A lot of you might not know but orthodox Jews (Haredim) and atheist Jewish hate each other very much.
That hate is sometimes hidden in voting and electing new members cause they don't want the Israeli-arabs to win any seat.
Any Ideas/suggestions on how to spark that hate.
Reasons for hate :
- orthodox Jews don't serve in the military meanwhile other Jews and Arabs do.
- living and housing, there are many cities where atheist Jews are not allowed to live in and its only for the haredim.
- religion war, orthodox Jews hate them because they don't believe in god.
- control and power, Orthodox Jews give birth to 6-10 children, that rapid growth scares other Israelis that they might have a high vote count and they will lead the country one day.

youtu.be/6IHM23jaH2I?t=5s

Other urls found in this thread:

frontiersin.org/articles/10.3389/fgene.2014.00462/full
frontiersin.org/articles/10.3389/fgene.2017.00101/full
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Medical_genetics_of_Jews
youtube.com/watch?v=oUppu2OHVTY
metmuseum.org/toah/hd/phoe/hd_phoe.htm
anthropology.msu.edu/anp363-ss13/2013/02/27/the-corruption-of-the-priesthood-of-amen
biblicalarchaeology.org/daily/ancient-cultures/ancient-near-eastern-world/the-expulsion-of-the-hyksos
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

This is one of the biggest red-pills and Sup Forums hates it.

(((They))) hate Israel because an Semetic kike =/= Ashkenazi like

I grew up in Johannesburg, and there is only one Jew school in Johannesburg, it's called "King David". The school I went to was an upper-middle class private school down the road, our fees were astronomically higher than King David's.

We had one Jew at your school. He was from Israel. I was semi-friends with him and once asked him why his dad didn't send him to king David. He said something along the lines of "there are jews and then there are Jews, Jews and jews don't mix".

> Tfw his dad would rather pay 4x more
>And have his son surrounded by Goys
>Than have his son associate with Ashkenazi Jews.

Gas them both

yeah are those the ones who live on wellfair while having millions in their bank accounts..the western parasite..the western long nosed tick

Ashkenazim have a superiority complex over Sephardim and Mihrazi making them feel like second class citizens.

Ultra orthodox Ashkenazim want to create more settlements but refuse to join the army.

Ashkenazim are not really semitic or descendant from Abraham or can be even considered Jewish because they converted when it suited them.

The real Israelites are the Mihrazi and Sephardim that's why Ashkenazim hate them.

In Israel, ultra-orthodox Jews are welfare whores

>atheist jew

lol

Why shouldn't they have a superiority complex when they are unironically superior?

Bump for the true redpill. Fuck political jews.

> weak chins
> inbred
> none of the mizrahi fun nature
> onyy liberll tiers and butthurt
As slavjew i feel closer to sandjews than ashkekykes

Superior at being parasites?

wtf? He looks like me (minus hairstyle and facial hair) and I'm of Greek descent.

>Slavjew
>Not ashkenazi
pick one

there are many types of haredi
some are non Zionist(like gur and the Lithuanians) some are anti zionist(like stamar and natori karta) some are non Zionists that are pro Israel(like Chabad) and some are Zionist(like hardal)
also there are religues zionists who aren't haredi but also orthdox
I

Give me those kosher milkies

Why can't we be friends with the other tribes?

Let me explain to you achmed:
Only white yahudis are yahudis

Nobody cares you fucking leaf, all jews must be gassed

What a brilliant suggestion, Christ was a Jew so was his following, start with yourself?

Kek,
> calls a French Jew Achmed
> proceeds to translate Jewish in a semitic language
Absolutely disgusting, make up your mind Selim.

Why does everyone here repeat the Khazar myth when ch. 2 of A People That Shall Dwell Alone reviews the literature on Jewish genetics and concludes that all three branches of Jewry are more closely related to each other than they are to any gentile group?

Somehow they seem to be the polar opposite of us.

Kill em all, let God sort them out. They've had 6000 years to change, enough is enough. Unless one group of Jews openly speaks out against usury, media control and big government in general, death to them all.

I'm not a christcuck. until all jews will be gassed the white race will always be in danger

slavejew - former USSR countries
ashkenazi - rest of Europe

except for the Balkan -They're considerd sephardic

>slavejew - former USSR countries
My family is from hungary (ex ussr) all asheknazi

Why are you messing with me?

Hungary wasn't part of the USSR
btw show your flag

There's recent (2017) research which shows that Ashkenazi jews are not closely related to the judaic (Lewantine) jews. Ashkenazis are from 80% Iranian and less and 3% Lewantine. Palestinians, meanwhile, are 50% Lewantine.

Apparently genes can;t be used to determine jewish ancestry.
frontiersin.org/articles/10.3389/fgene.2014.00462/full

And Jewish biomarkers don't exist.
frontiersin.org/articles/10.3389/fgene.2017.00101/full

Beause one chapter of one book doesn't mean shit schlomo. Especially when Semitic jews literally can't be distinguished from Arabs except by means of a shibboleth but Eastern European cyptojews can readily be identified. Eg: Moshe Jewinsky and Levi Jewinskovich possess slavic haplogroupings (Polish and Lithuanian respectively).

>implying any of them are real jews
>not synagogue of satan imposters

He's just trying to Muddy the waters since Netanyahu got chummy with Orban to prevent Evelyn from declaring himself the rightful heir of the kingdom of david.

Ashkenazi jews descent from a group of 300 people (levant immigrants in europe)

Read: levant, not middle eastern arab shitskin.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Medical_genetics_of_Jews
>The results of the detailed study show that today's 10 million Ashkenazi Jews descend from a population of only 350 individuals who lived about 600–800 years ago.

What is an Ashkenazi?

Part of the 38% of my fucking income goes to them

Those are gross tits

Lol I was gonna try and find a comeback but it's true

youtube.com/watch?v=oUppu2OHVTY

I don't hate Jews. I hate zionism.

Also where did they come from? How do you tell them apart? If they aren't Israeli how did they become Jews?

Yes Hasidics are so bad that even their fellow kikes hate them, but all kikes are still a problem. Infact, the secular jews are more of a threat to US because they can blend in and subvert, the Hasids typically keep to themselves as much as they can.

Hasids are still subversive kikes, they are not stupid

Is that really a distinction that matters anymore?

Can anyone elaborate on this?

How do Ashkenazi and Sephardic jews get along?

I know Israel is made up of indigenous jews and more recent immigrants from post WW2 Europe.

Death to kikes.

>How do Ashkenazi and Sephardic jews get along?
We get along fine in europe because sephardics are basically spanish (white) jews, and the one he's talking about are mizrahim (means east in hebrew) or brown jews from arab countries.

Israel bleached most of them.

if jews are so divided, isn't it possible that some of them are traditionalists and nationalists, thus being on /ourside/?
are there /ourjews/ out there, pol?

>are there /ourjews/ out there, pol?
of course

christianity is just a jew sect
christian hate for jew is just jew on jew hate
nazi hate for jews is just protestant = christian = jewish hate for other jews
all you kike hating nazi poltards are just jew hating other jews

They're like a family - internally divided, but they close ranks to outsiders

They're also shameless welfare leeches

gota be hot af in those black coats and curls desu

If you're not sephardi and neither are your parents parents. Then you aren't a Jew Pierre.

i could never figure out why hesidic jews aren't officially labeled a cult.
they act just like a cult, right down to the strict oppressive nature with which they treat their women so they can keep their baby making factory at the highest possible efficiency

They will drop their act and make themselves useful when they're forced to.
They only act the way they do because they know they can get away with it

still, mormons get shit for being a cult, yet the jew cult is an a whole other level when you incorporate the size of their organization and the level of brainwashing and insulation from the outside world.
I mean, theres over a million of them in new york and most aren't even taught english

Fuck Evelyn. I hope he gets scaphism

Some of us actually have some jewish genes while being nazi. Not surprisingly I'm against genocide of them, but do think something must be done, particularly to their banking elites and leftism that they cause, oh and 14/88 of course

I lol'd welcome to the club faggot reap what you sew

start here negro
metmuseum.org/toah/hd/phoe/hd_phoe.htm
anthropology.msu.edu/anp363-ss13/2013/02/27/the-corruption-of-the-priesthood-of-amen
biblicalarchaeology.org/daily/ancient-cultures/ancient-near-eastern-world/the-expulsion-of-the-hyksos

>nazi hate for jews is just protestant = christian = jewish hate for other jews
all you kike hating nazi poltards are just jew hating other jews

This is the stupidest shit I ever read

however it is close to but backwards, most kikes are actually mainly white, they want to be the only whites is the problem

Sephardi are related to mizrahi jews. And no, mizrahim still form a substantial pat of the population.

Ashkenazi jews are too dark and mena to bleach anyone.