Niggers..is this for real?

I accidentaly saw this video on YT. For the love of god I am so sorry..
youtube.com/watch?v=W9dIw80ZA2w

These hideous apes are supposed to be equal with white american?

look at dat nose! Look at dem dreads! Sheeeeeeit nigga be bouncin, nigga I finna be thousan percent sure sheeeeeit snap dem fingas bruh sheeeeit

>American "whites"

Good one.

WE

Whiter than you Mohammed

In America... these are "white" americans....

we wuz kangz

>White
>American

Pick one

>American
>White
Pick one

>These hideous apes are supposed to be equal with white american?
America's founding fathers tended to believe they were livestock, not fully human. But they were getting straight 100 octane IQ 65 Central West African Negro from Nigeria.
These folks in the "Who's your Daddy" clip have been improved with about 30% white genes.

We wuz not da father and shieeeet

NIGGERS. Why are they allowed to pump out that many degenerate children without anybody saying a word about it is a better fucking question than whoever is the father of the kid. Do people not realize you're going to have to deal with the kids of these people in all likelyhood for the majority of the REST OF YOUR LIFE? Why do they think it's cute or funny, they should be terrified of that kid being born off of two totally retarded negroids. Few in the world are as dysgenic as niggers, just garbage mating with garbage massproducing more garbage.

why are you sorry for? that america has to host these animals?

4m40s for the chimpout.
Isn't it clear that they don't belong in a western nation? Looks like a fucking zoo exhibit where you can almost mute the sound and put some voice over from national geographic.
>the male and the female seems to be having a dispute over who takes care of their offspring, notice how the male tries to assert dominance by flailing his arms around, this is very typical for this species, the woman is also a very aggressive one in this species, these conflicts sometimes ends up in domestic violence and the child neglected.
>This particular species mass produce and similarly do not care about their children. They therefore often end up destroying their habitat. It becomes clear from studying their behaviour in the wild why WSPA suggested that their birthrates were limited for their own sake, so that they would not destroy their natural habitats or habitats created for them.

What's worse
The show exists
People pay to be in the audience

Look how the grandmother reacts when she finds out that he's not the father to her daughters child, she's almost laughing, they can't take it fucking seriously these niggers, with the kid sitting there and everything. And the 'dad' is doing some kind of monkey tribal dance in front of the audience. I can't take niggers seriously because they don't take themselves seriously. It's all just some joke running around like babies crapping their diaper creating a mess and then someone has to fix everything up for them preferably white people. This is not someone who made them this way, this is just how they are when they no longer respect white americans enough to behave and act properly, and it's fucking sad to look at. Up hill battle of epic proportions to just have them act somewhat responsibly.
Inches away from acting like feral monkeys, and we're supposed to believe that we're just the same and there's no difference at all except environment and upbringing. Eventhough that's also very proven not to be the case. It's an attempt to try to bend reality into conforming with wishful thinking. At the expense of everyone in the society where this is attempted.

lol, niggers

im surprised the left allows this obvious exploitation of black people.

Lol

And instead of saying i'm sorry kid but i'm not your dad, i hope you find your father. Stupid nigger is doing some dance to the audience. Grandmother is laughing, and daughter is doing a walk of shame out of there. Niggers are a fucking TRAGEDY. GO TO AFRICA AND STAY THERE TILL YOU FIGURE OUT HOW NOT TO BE. My goodness!

Not ONE of them give a fuck about the 3 year old kid that it alledgedly was about, just notice that at the end. Niggers don't give a fuck about eachother. Only pretend to do from time to time, to act like normal human beings. They forgot their act in this case.

and to think this actor became our president

>Cheering the sheboon

Everytime.

>that pic
he is not wrong

jeez are you stupid?

A girl that went to my school for a few years was on that show
It’s 100% real

this has to be staged. r-right?

saged,
just too many of these

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

'sage'ing is not a downvote. All it does is make your comment not bump the thread. A saged comment is no worse for a thread than not commenting at all. (saged)

i can always bump it, it was hilarious

>These folks in the "Who's your Daddy" clip have been improved with about 30% white genes.
neither of those apes are 30%'s. Pic related is a Huufpo writer who was "horrified" to find out she was 30% white.