IT LOOKS LIKE TRUMPKINO IS BACK ON THE MENU BOYS

IT LOOKS LIKE TRUMPKINO IS BACK ON THE MENU BOYS

SAGE BAIT THREADS

i don't have a single clue wtf he meant by any of that

SAGE

Ambassador to court of st james?

I don't know what any of that means, but I'm happy he posted it.

Who or what is 'CH'?

crooked hillary probably

BUMP FOR TRUMP

IGNORE SHILLBLUES

WINNING

Vanity Fair, which looks like it is on its last legs(something with legs, probably a horse), is bending over backwards(that cool horse standup backleg thing you see before a ride into an epic battle) in apologizing for the minor hit they took at Crooked H. Anna Wintour(probably hit a chinese kid student driver who veered of the street and onto the racehorse track), who was all set to be Amb to Court of St James’s (nerd school where the chink was gonna go) & a big fundraiser for CH (Championship Horses), is beside herself in grief & begging for forgiveness (is unsympathetic. Is a horse)

Trump's Tweets are becoming less understandable as time goes on, maybe he really is suffering from some type of illness?

He is bashing vanity fair and anna wintour for damage control over the latest vanity fair video making fun of hillary clinton.

Reads like finnegans wake.

okay

>mfw Trumps twitter feed has all the subtly and nuance of the National Enquirer

any links to the vanity fair trashing Hillary vid please

Fuck I love this man so much

this is a terrible, terrible post. are you a leaf on vacation? I haven't read such a unfunny post in years

Oh.................. why does he care? He’s the president.

Because he doesn't know what that means or how to do the job. He thinks he got elected as King or something.

because if you shit on Trump yesterday or 30 years ago he will ruin you

>back to plebbit

You just haven't been paying as much attention as time went on, causing you to not understand the issues he's talking about. His tweets have gotten more coherent over time if anything.

Fucking "Sorry haters and losers but my IQ is one of the highest and you know it!" came from before he even started his campaign.

That was Obama.

OOOPS !!
Anna Wintour is the editor of Vogue not Vanity Fair

Look the fag getting his talking points from niggers of twitter.

Anna Wintour is one of the head honchos of Conde Nast, which owns both publications. She's a big Crooked Hillary supporter.

>OOOPS !!
BTFO

Can anyone else remember when that issue of Vanity Fair was branded "disgusting white" by some liberal nut jobs in the news media? Yet they continue to apologize and side with their accusers to this very day! I wasn't paying that much attention, facts may vary...

You're a fucking retard.

WHY THE FUCKING FUCK HAS NO ONE BEEN ARRESTED FOR ANYTHING???

THE DEEP STATE IS IN CONTROL OF AMERICA, AND TRUMP IS TWEETING ABOUT VANITY FAIR.

That Orange faggot needs to do something soon or else it's all over. He's turning his back on the people who voted for him to bring justice.

He won the fucking presidency, and he's letting them get away with sabotaging it. Not just sabotage, but serious felonies against him AND the public, and he's letting them off.

No punishment for the deep state.

More tweets from the God Emperor

China BTFO

mfw everyone gets distracted by this tweet and ignores Trump calling out China for sneaking oil to NK.

the uk

He's so busy working

>caught red-handed
You think they fear Trump?

Trump isn't even fighting back against his enemies here in America.

Trump could have hundreds or thousands of people arrested for actual crimes, and yet they walk the streets or (even worse) continue to get paid taxpayers to undermine Trump

In trumps head, Vanity Fair is rolling around with China betraying NK sanctions. Madman.

big spiderman fan eh? kek

Do you think ISIS fears Trump now or nah

Not really, considering ISIS is CIA anyway

looks like we're headed for war with china.

we will glass north korea, china can get fucked!

we'll flatten every city in china with our satellite laser cannons...

we do have them, it's still classified.

nuke china

we can make our own shitty plastic forks and dollar store crap.

Don't worry, I'm sure mommy thinks you're super funny and special.

Based President Trump! 4D Chess! MIGA!

The second tweet, I strongly suspect he was tempted to write "You ain't seen nothin' yet!" and decided not to for (((reasons)))

Poetry

What a fag.