Is Israel the only multicultural society that actually works?

I am a Zionist myself. I believe Jews deserve a homeland and that homeland is the Land of Israel. But I recognize that Christians and Muslims of all races also live in Israel. And I advocate peace and think peace will lead to prosperity for everyone.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=CyDZWc4vt8Q
bbc.com/news/uk-england-cambridgeshire-36633388
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Israel is not multicultural you absolute faggot

fuck off faggot isreal is a white man country

Israel is walled off dude

Lol it's multicultural like the antebellum South was multicultural. If we're counting Israel as a success, that's a point for keeping minorities in their place

Israel is multi-ethnical but mono-cultural.

There are not a whole lot of countries like this and show that a multi-ethnic society is possible as long as the entire population assimilates into the local culture while

>fuck off faggot isreal is a white man country
But it is not. I have lived there. It is brown, black, white, yellow, red. It is very multicultural. You walk down a road for 200 meters and enter a completely different culture.

Didnt Israel just give those 40,000 nigs a choice between getting the fuck out of the country or going to prison?

>brown
Mostly that, that's why we're heading to destruction.
Checked.

if that's a segregation type, like China town, Chief town etc., then i wouldn't call it "workable"

Its working cuz arabs live in their arab towns and jews live in jewish towns. we dont mix. its not like in paris or london for example.

We have about half a million russians here. but they are hard working people, high tech workers, doctors and such. the stinky vodka white niggers russians we dont bring.

half million non jewish russians*

>the stinky vodka white niggers russians we dont bring
לך תטייל בקריות

אבל הרוב בסדר לא?

(OP)
Israel is the most racist country, especially against black people, the only reason it has multi-culture because other races live away from each other.
Cities for orthodox Jews only for example And black people aren't allowed in Tel-Aviv.

He's from there

>go for a walk in the Qrayot
Actually i do, trying not to get stabbed by night clubs by fucking illiterate monkeys

at*

>And black people aren't allowed in Tel-Aviv.
And yet they live there.

It's not even a legitimate country.
Unrecognized in violation of UN resolutions and illegally occupier.

>oy veyy I am White!
Stupid shitskin.

>I am a Zionist myself. I believe Jews deserve a homeland and that homeland is the Land of Israel.
Quick question:
If Israel was only 10% Jewish, would you still consider it to meet the ideological aims of being a state/homeland for the Jews?

UN my ass.

Jews are genetic sewage. Absolute garbage people unfit to live amongst civilized Europeans

They are banned from working there

Go back sucking muslim dicks with your faggot leader.

Guess who is the Jew

Nuremburg trials my ass

Is that why european jews are literally successful in every thing they do, and some are indistinguishable from europeans?

we deporting those ugly basterds. they smell like shit and they take a dump in the streets.

Europe will glad to take them.

It will be once the world embargos them and forces integration with Palestine.

>They are banned from working there
Why would blacks work?

Go be a jew somewhere else

> I advocate peace and think peace will lead to prosperity for everyone.
>I am a Zionist myself.

>Is Israel the only multicultural society that actually works?
Does Israel work?

Multiculturalism does work, but only when ALL the cultures aren't pieces of shit (((muslims)))
or when the minorities are a minority

like a clock

The one that shall kill the other one

Jews really are delusional they actually think they are indistinguishable?
Are you trolling?

>kikes
>white
kek, well memed you fucking heeb

"Attacks On Poles In Britain"
youtube.com/watch?v=CyDZWc4vt8Q
bbc.com/news/uk-england-cambridgeshire-36633388

open your eyes mahmud, who's killing who in israel
I said some

They dont want polish cleaning their streets. they want english cleaning their streets.

The brown nasty creatures parasiting White countries.

>jews
>white

The Arabs in Israel(like Nazareth) are only there because of the potential ramifications of human rights violations and international butthurt of displacing them. That's not multiculturalism.

A jew says wadda boud da Holocaust and a clock says tic toc way less often.

show flag dumb faggot. you ashamed in your country?

Yea... because it's segregated

>If Israel was only 10% Jewish, would you still consider it to meet the ideological aims of being a state/homeland for the Jews?
No. It has to be by majority Jewish.

1 israeli killed by palestinian: every media covers it like it was a genocide.
A whole palestinian family killed by hooknosed sons of bitches: "they started it"

Ah, jew on jew hate. The real problem in Israel in my opinion is orthodox jews vs other jews

Totally not the other way around
All Palestinians must die

Man, the girl of my dreams.

Hey muslim, i found a picture of your mother.

Cant tell the difference

I'd betray Europe for a qt3.14 Jewess with big khazar milkers and a tight virgin snatch

Anyone on Sup Forums who says they wouldn't is a liar.

>No. It has to be by majority Jewish.

I see. So you agree that it should only be multicultural to the point that it doesn't deprive Jews of being the majority demographic?

In other words, that it is a kind of limited multiculturalism.

>Jewish ethnostate
>multicultural

>I am a Zionist myself
flag checks out

>So you agree that it should only be multicultural to the point that it doesn't deprive Jews of being the majority demographic?
Yes.
>In other words, that it is a kind of limited multiculturalism.
Also, yes.

thats why you cant stay there schlomo

This is what going to happen in USA cuz they didnt stopped it on time.

Sorry, mr.kike
But you reap what you sow

SINGAPORE

look who's talking you faggot. the muslim will rape sweden to death. KEK.

>Is Israel the only multicultural society that actually works?

Working multicultural society with racist eugenics program to sterilize niggers.
Paid in part by American taxpayers through US financial aid.

>And I advocate peace and think peace will lead to prosperity for everyone.

I support the annihilation of all Jews in a non-ironic way.

What the hell ?!!?!? Even i didnt know we did that.

Jews cant admit the absolute failure of the multiculturalist propaganda because their survival depends on parasitic relationships.

>yes and yes

Interesting. Those of us in the West who also want our countries to maintain demographic majorities are finding that the strongest opposition to this is coming from people who have a strong ideological fondness for Multiculturalism.

We've noticed that many Jews (not all, of course) living in Western countries are very opposed to us maintaining European (white) majorities in our countries.

Why do you think this is? And isn't it right for us to speak out against them, just as you would someone who wanted Israel to become minority-Jewish?

And I found a picture of your family tree

Du dreckiger Hurensohn, was machst du in meinem Land?

Verpiss zurück nach Israel, du dreckiger Jude.

If kike filth have a ethno state
Why the fuck are they still allowed to live among Europeans?

I would post a picture of your children's family tree but Islam is against the creation of images of sentient beings

What? Why would some heeb turd projections matter.

Fuck off, JIDF.

>european jews
>african jews
>asian jews
>middle-eastern jews
>black, brown, white, yellow jews
>all have different cultures, races and/or ethnicities
>a smaller jewish population percentage than america's christian population percentage
israel is far more multicultural than the usa, canada and most european countries.

you guys want the same as israel/zionism? then you must accept all different races/ethnicities of christians in your country like israel accepts all different races/ethnicities of jews into their country.

>US demographic graph

That is true. Out of interest, would you concede that the majority of the US's Jewish population has supported (voted for) this change, and to this day still enthusiastically support it?

I believe the voting patterns show around 80% of America's Jews vote Left/Democrat.

>you're a moslem
>now let me give you deep insight of moslem culture

I found yours. Medium rare.

WW1 - Lost
WW2 - Lost

Losers.

Do you even history dude

Israel in no way belongs to jews; if anything it belongs to Christians from the area. Absolute degeneracy and rabbinical judaism is essentially islam v2.0; America doesn't actually care about Israel, jews are simply being mobilized as a collective to win land rights for multi-nationals fucking ayylmao! Jews do NOT deserve a homeland any more than fucking Sikhs do, or catholics do, in fact there are more catholics so it'd make even more sense; not to mention that catholics don't believe themselves a master-race, let alone a race. Jews will be killed off as history has repeated because the only hoarded knowledge they've kept is pawned off through various forms of masonry, the rest is just typical middle-east allalalalalalala infidels rhetoric

Also jews are NOT a race they are a denomination; my nephew is born jewish through his mother - does that make him a different race now? No, because even his mother was only half jewish her self. It's a power play to try and spread it like that and pretend its a race when they merely interbreed across religion often. You could call catholic irish a race considering how alike they look. Jews are white and will slowly be assimilated more and more until the only ones left look like fking arabs and we decide enough's enough

God bless elohaynu

Fuck you, hook nosed rat. Go back to hell!

He's greek, not even joking

>Jews
>White
lurk moar

>Du dreckiger Hurensohn, was machst du in meinem Land?
Burschi, ich bin hier geboren. Schleich dich raus aus meinem Bayern, Du dreckiger Nordpreuss.

Die Juden sind unsere Freunde.

>read one, two pages about Islam in wikipedia
>teach muslims about Islamic culture

all races welcomed in israel??
KEK
40k africans just got deported from israel

The Jews are not our friends, dickless shill.

Moses - white - first jew

You - read more instead of lurking through regurgitated rhetoric that leaves you at the mercy of the worldview they spun for you. Hindus are more of a race than jews. I could convert to judaism right now, marry a girl who is 1/8 israeli and jewish and you'd tell me my 1/16th israeli, 15/16 anglo saxon daughter was jewish and part of a different race.

elll emm ayy oh

Yeah the vast majority of jews in usa are liberals.
But only only 7% of usa population against multiculturalism.

Denounce your prophet

Kys kike faggot.

>Multicultural Isreal with near weekly suicide bombings and drone strikes
>"Working"

Damn dude how bad does shit have to get for it to be "not working"