The Fed, question for Mega

I have read all of your posts and lurked here. I read the posts that Todd Whiskey posted today where you mentioned that the Fed was already gutted. My question is will the Fed be disbanded/destroyed and the Dept of Treasury take over responsibility for monetary issuance? Will the currency be backed by silver? Is there consideration for a one-time debt forgiveness for consumers? Thanks for all of your interesting information.

Other urls found in this thread:

docdroid.net/zmVDhA4/d2-peter-munk-george-soros-cheney-paul-wolfowitz-hwbush-gwbush-john-kerry-clinton-september-11-attack.pdf#page=12
cnn.com/2017/12/28/politics/john-merrill-roy-moore-doug-jones-alabama-cnntv/index.html
youtu.be/dcmKZ63T0ac
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

fuck yourself larp flag

>will the currency be backed by silver
You will be dead before that happens, and it still won't happen

Mega is a larper - she says she was on Sup Forums 15 years ago - which is before Sup Forums was even created.

Did I ask you for your opinion on Mega? I can make up my own mind.

Fun factoid about silver. Minimum wage in 1964 was about $1.25 / hr. Coins of course were 90% silver then so that was more/less about 1oz of silver per hour.
Silver now is $16/ounce - minimum wage is now like $7.25/hr
>Where has my productivity gone?
>Why could boomers buy houses at 18?
>and other mysteries of dumb commie youth.

>implying the price of silver and year are the only determining factors for buying a home
You can't be this stupid, user.

Its a stable calculation across of sorts of commodities (oil, gold, silver)
Its a shame they never taught you basic Econ 101 stuff in your nig adult child care center....

She never said that you faggot. She's already addressed this, God forbid you READ her archives. She was talking about OTHER message boards. KYS

Bump for interest.... She was in a thread last night. I also have questions for her.

Have you read the archives about the Federal Reserve? Anonymous the YouTube channel anons that started off here, did a whole series on it. I'll try to find it.

Great, I'd appreciate it. I will look for the other Fed threads in archive

MegaLarp claims people are being rounded up and shipped to gitmo.
Proven x-tier larper.

Prove they haven't o

i fucking hate all these boomer larps

Oh, sweetie, that's not how it works.
When someone makes insane claims, it's not on everyone else to prove they're wrong, it's on them to prove they're right.

Yawn! Not interested in your opinion of Mega. Interested in HER response to my questions whether she is a larper or not.

You posted on a public board, so you're going to get the responses the public wants to give you.
Learn 2 interwebz.

O fuck face, she's proven her credibility. She doesn't need to prove anything.

I understand that and I understand that people consider Mega a larper. However, I still am interested in what her thoughts are on the subject.

'k, brah. Y'all wait right there while all those ebil swampers are shipped to gitmo.

>O fuck face, she's proven her credibility.
Kill yourself retard

FUCK YOU toothpaste nigger

>Implying your dollarydoos are anything more than the plaything of the banksters
Hint: that's why you tie its value to something real, not just the whims of the powerful

>FUCK YOU toothpaste nigger
Simple conversations like these is whyI love this place even though its probably killing me

Check.

Today once and for all the LARPs will die. Mega user will die. Q will die. You'll see soon.

There it is. The share Blue shillfag call sign "boomer".

So you are stating that you would rather see pointless posts about racism bait, gender bait, etc? Not interested in what potential insiders have to share? Why push them away? Let them say their piece and figure out what comes of it.

They will be exposed for the frauds they are soon.

CIA NIGGER

Yeah, want to hear what they say. If they are wrong then you know the truth about them.

Then how do you explain all the EO'S, documentation, etc that state Tony Podesta, 3 members of BOD at Barrick were on their way to Tokyo until their ankle bracelets went off alerting facilities they were trying to run? That's why they returned to LAX

It's complex though. Q is at least. I was lurking when he originally started posting. His original stuff was pretty legit.
Mega on the other hand I am convinced is legit. We are on user board and receiving info that most could not validate regarding her drops. Realistically nobody can say it's one way or the other as only someone with inside info could validate that. But, her stuff is solid. Why push away? Let facts dropped come to fruition. There's no denying the vast amount of sealed indictments, ankle bracelets, politicians going down, "choosing" not to run for reelection.. There's a lot of happenings happening, let the info come in and figure it out for yourself.

This.

Everyone will see them for the psyops that they are. Just wait. It'll happen soon.

Agreed. Wish she would jump on and comment.

>LARP
>BOOMER
>SCHIZO
>REEEEEEE
Pic related = (you)

Stupid Jew.... Normal ppl lack the time and desire to be cointel or psyop. Share Blue shills use trip codes. Soros is gone. No one to pay anyone to shill here. Try harder.

When the Junta starts MegaAnon & Q = MegaLARP and psyop once and for all.

She will. Give her time.

Check. Wtf is Junta??

Martial Law

What I don't understand is why you wouldn't listen to people like Mega or Q, whether they are legit or not. I want to know what both sides are putting out so I can verify/deny myself and form my own opinion on their validity.

docdroid.net/zmVDhA4/d2-peter-munk-george-soros-cheney-paul-wolfowitz-hwbush-gwbush-john-kerry-clinton-september-11-attack.pdf#page=12

Explain this document then

What does this document have to do with what I'm saying?

>why you wouldn't listen to people like Mega or Q
Because they're irrelevant.

>docdroid.net/zmVDhA4/d2-peter-munk-george-soros-cheney-paul-wolfowitz-hwbush-gwbush-john-kerry-clinton-september-11-attack.pdf#page=12
Thanks, will download and check it out

I know. I refuse to live in a Conservative echo chamber. That's the fatal error that helped bury the left

No mate, they are irrelevant to you. I will decide for myself whether they are irrelevant to me.

It's a Trump campaign promise. To punish the perpetrators of 9/11. The EO was the first step.

(((theyd))) rather go nuclear than lose the fed. the fed isnt part of the us gov, the fed IS the us gov

Okay. Soon they'll be irrelevant to everyone.
Trump isn't just looking into 9/11 you fool. Trump is reversing the coup that was perpetrated in 1963. Kennedy will be avenged and Israel will be exposed.

The Fed got rich on interest which used to be forgiven. Fucking kike.

No shit Sherlock. Take you all day to figure that out did it? That's why he signed the EO. GHWB, GWB, HRC, Soros ALL OF THEM are traitors.

Those are all puppets of Israel.

You sound pretty convinced. Where's your evidence to the contrary? Mega has plenty to back her up.

YES!!!!

Right, if the Fed is reformed (doubtful) or is finally done away with, the country will be free of private bank imposed tyranny.
Cool, and if that is the case I'll be in your camp.

I was around for both, and remember when Q and the breads both seemed to go off a little in Nov.

I'm fairly well convinced Mega is legit

After having read probably 80 - 90% of her stuff over time, my only concern is that while it seems she believes enough of the Storm/Swamp Draining will be public to open up the majority of people's eyes....I sometimes infer that she thinks that enough has become public on SOO much that has happened to date...I don't know that I agree with that...

I believe we need significantly more public habbenings...but that's just me

MegaAnon said just yesterday there would be no need of a military junta or martial law. Soon they will fade into irrelevancy.

But isn't Israel (factions of) a puppet of the R othschilds ~ C abal ~ I lluminati ?

I agree. I want MSM to be forced to cover it.

Check. Yes. Yes. Yes.

Agreed. I just want the left to see or we're in real trouble in 2018

Israel has no factions. Israel is a country setup just to be the hub of the terrorist operations.

THIS IS THE POST THAT WILL MAKE MEGAANON IRRELEVANT

Yeah that is a worry. There must be total transparency, everyone's dirty laundry must be hung out for all to see whether they have a deal or not. Otherwise the same crap will start again.
JFK had it right when he said "The very word "secrecy" is repugnant in a free and open society; and we are as a people inherently and historically opposed to secret societies, to secret oaths and secret proceedings. We decided long ago that the dangers of excessive and unwarranted concealment of pertinent facts far outweighed the dangers which are cited to justify it. Even today, there is little value in opposing the threat of a closed society by imitating its arbitrary restrictions. Even today, there is little value in insuring the survival of our nation if our traditions do not survive with it. And there is very grave danger that an announced need for increased security will be seized upon those anxious to expand its meaning to the very limits of official censorship and concealment. That I do not intend to permit to the extent that it is in my control. And no official of my Administration, whether his rank is high or low, civilian or military, should interpret my words here tonight as an excuse to censor the news, to stifle dissent, to cover up our mistakes or to withhold from the press and the public the facts they deserve to know."

Yeah I read that post, it is interesting. Will be ecstatic if it occurs but will not be holding my breath.

Factions was improper terminology. I just meant certain people within.

The entire creation of Israel was a false flag.
Martial law is coming.

How will that make her irrelevant? If anything when this shit does come out she'll be vindicated and cum stains like you will fade into irrelevance.

EXACTLY. This is my fear.... They won't know and will continue to dump on him and fail to see the great things he's done

Wrong. That person said no Military junta will be needed. That person said that most people were already rounded up. That can't be farther from the truth.

MegaAnon and Q are both just Zionist psyops

I fucking hope so.

Trips. Proof?

Burden of proof is again on you.

My penis in the middle.

Proof is they never mention Israel. They sure do like to blame Palestine, Iran and Saudi Arabia though.

The ZioLarper hasn't proved that most people have been rounded up. The burden of proof is on the ZioLarper YALL HUE HUE SEE WHAT I DID THERE?

Well idk..... Given this alert:
cnn.com/2017/12/28/politics/john-merrill-roy-moore-doug-jones-alabama-cnntv/index.html

I'd say Mega was wrong. :(. She said they'd get to vote again. It's apparently going through for Jones.

Who the fuck is Qanon

Good for you, average then.

Check. You fucking retard, she's mentioned them many times. You again.... You're trolling glowing bright CIA NIGGER

Lurk moar newfag kike

A ZioLarper PSY OP

Jesus go fuck your sister you back woods chuck

An "insider" releasing cryptic info bytes on what is happening behind the scenes. Was here on Sup Forums posting then moved over to another board.

The only thing they're inside is a Zionist disinfo organization.

Pic related
Link related
youtu.be/dcmKZ63T0ac

How tf can Merrill deny voter fraud?

Where is my AL revote damn it?

Alright I get it, I understand your point of view. No need to keep telling me. I am not arguing with you.

Check. Stop telling these fucks. Make them find it. We don't spoon feed niggers here. Newfags need to lurk or GTFO

Idk. I'm pissed off too. Wish to fuck Mega would get here...

It will be interesting to see if anything comes of it. Although neither of them are probably fit to be in the senate.

Tracking

Doug Jones/ Moore

Tracking??

It means "I understand" or "Received and understood"

I am tracking you - I am following you

She has to come up with a story so hang on.

Pic related

Check.

10-4.

Jesus. Ok

Yeah I remember reading this.

She also said we'd need this:
Pic related