FREE MY NIGGA MARTIN

FREE MY NIGGA MARTIN

His asshole is going to be tissue paper.

He's not in nigger-jail amongst your family.

Really rich guy goes to jail.
Hey rich guy, you want a body guard? You can arrange to pay my family on the outside and in here I fuck up anyone who even looks at you funny.

pretty much this, the dude is a walking paycheck for any big motherfucker.

He'll by like a james bond evil genius by the time he gets out.

>implying he hasn't become the overseer of a thriving prison economy trading other peoples assholes

US jails are not like your resorts for criminals. No matter how rich he is he will get fucked up a few times.

Martin is foolish, fuck.
WHY do that shit when you had a fucking legit game going on WHY.

Were I an American, I'd use every legal way to help him get out. I think I might do something now anyway. Any suggestions?

why do you people think he is that smart

What's the point in making money if you can't have fun with it. Self-censorship is the mind killer

They're just as corrupt. If you say otherwise it's just proof you are speaking about a topic you know shit about.

Because they are not that smart themselves. He got his ass in jail because he fucked up one too many times.

>US jails are not like your resorts for criminal
I've heard they are not anything a like for rich people and for normie nigs. This true?

>yfw Martin launches an inter-prison assholes derivatives exchange to leverage asshole futures
>yfw he jacks up the price of of freshman-pink by 5,000%
>yfw prisoners shiv him to death for being so greedy

>this is all part of the plan to establish black market for HIV-drugs for fags in prison.

is he really in jail, I never even saw the news. This is fantastic to hear.

Why does Martin get to shitpost on pol all day when he's in prison? This is just more evidence of white privilege.

im a normie and rich and ive been to jail for non-violent pot offense.

Prison is not too bad if you go to a tier-1 institution with non-violent people there are almost no fights or rape at all.
and you move up to tier 3 things get real bad
at a tier 4 place you will get fucked up regularly

However the worst place is county jails in bad and populous counties. You can stay in county for months before going to prison with people awaiting trial or awaiting transfers and they could be violent people or gang people who are fresh in and crazy to prove themselves.

Its extremely dangerous to get arrested for any reason whatsoever. While I was locked up for a few days I had recurring panic attacks and fainted which caused me to fall several times an damage by leg. It took 2 years of physical therapy for me to recover nerve sensation on my right leg from the injuries. The guards and other prisoners thought i was faking it.

>FREE MY NIGGA MARTIN
Fuck Shkreli, that nigga blocked me on jewtube. I hope he sucks and fucks miles of black nigger cocks while he's in prison and catches HIV, the virus that causes AIDS and then dies a slow painful death because the medication he needs to live isn't covered by shitty prison insurance. Fuck that thot ass nigga.

Why aren't violent criminals put to death. Let jail be for rehabilitation.

yea... you're right. it's shocking how quickly a young black kid goes form low level offender to lifer by going to jail for just a few months and then being forced to join a gang to survive in prison.

I saw it happen immediately as I got in... 2 black kids arrested for a blunt got immediately pressed into joining a gang and beating someone up which got them written up with a bunch of prison charges which made their stay extend from 3 months to a year.

WELL FOR STARTERS AS YOU CAN SEE FROM THIS THREAD

YOU

GO

TO

JAIL

HOPEFULLY WE ARE ON THE SAME PAGE NOW, NOT THAT WE WERENT BEFORE CONSIDERING YOU COULDNT OF MADE IT INTO THE THREAD WITHOUT KNOWING WHAT IT WAS ABOUT

also, is martin here?
post your twitter if you are.