Does Sup Forums like Lupin?

Does Sup Forums like Lupin?

He's a nice man

I wanna try fucking Fujiko so her boxing glove trap wrecks my shit.

yeah he smiles

and he gets angry

fujiko is my okasan who i pleasure every night

Is Lupin III basically fanfiction of Lupin I?

sometimes

It's my third favorite anime series.

I like his daughter.

Does he actually wear the black jacket in the Goemon movie? It is kinda odd to introduce a jacket in a movie.

It's dumb but in the best kind of way. One of my all-time favorite series!

Except for Secret of Mamo. That one was pretty bad

Zenigata has a great daughter too.

I've seen all of green jacket, all of the red jacket episodes from before the subs turned to shit, thirteen episodes of pink jacket, and several of the movies. It's one of the most fun series I've seen.

not canon and for good reason.

>It's dumb but in the best kind of way
It's actually very smart.
>Except for Secret of Mamo. That one was pretty bad
how can you criticize one of the best and iconic films from the franchise. Sure the 3rd act drags a little but it's still a great film.

You just have shit taste.

>all of the red jacket episodes from before the subs turned to shit
The DVD's have good subs

you should watch more of pink jacket.

>good reason.
What are you talking about?

I wasn't sure whether I'd like it at first but I was hooked on it pretty fast, definitely one of my favorites.

kek

Yeah, it's pretty entertaining.

I'm collecting them as they come out. Once I finish red jacket via said DVDs, I fully intend on returning to pink jacket because it's fucking great.

>shit taste
He must have his reasons for not liking it. Not liking it doesn't mean he has shit taste.

their green jacket set is great too, Im sure they'll come out with Pink eventually. Its awesome

So do I. So far, my favorite episode is the one where Goemon felt ashamed because he was too embarrassed to see a nude woman so he sat on the beach, staring at people in their swimsuits all day.

The fact every picture of Lupin shows him having that stupid fucking smirk put me off from watching it.

That smirk tends to be well-justified.

I expect him to have that exact expression on his mothers funeral.

He's usually ahead of everyone else and even when he's not, he doesn't give a shit and just has a blast anyway. There are plenty of times where he's sad or melancholic but they don't last long.

and this is why lupin threads are the best on Sup Forums. seriously, who the fuck says this kind of shit anymore? God bless

You mean the original Arsene Lupin stories? I guess you could see it like that as he's supposed to be that Lupin's grandson, but in practice the two don't have much to do with each other beyond the whole "gentleman thief who pre-announces his heists" thing (and depending on the version, Lupin III isn't always that much of a gentleman).

He wears a black jacket at the end of the most recent live-action movie, so technically it isn't a completely new colour.
Of course, that depends on whether you want to acknowledge the existence of that movie at all.

have you tried not being a faggot and just watch it?

brown haired Lupin is best Lupin
Live action was shit. casting a jap to play Lupin is a disgrace. Didn't even bother to let his sideburns grow out.

I know them being in the same timeline would make no sense but I've always thought that watching a Lupin and Captain Tylor crossover would be neat.

I thought Lupin was only 1/4 frog?

I know Lupin, Goemon, and Zenigata have all dressed in drag but I don't remember Jigen ever doing it. It's been a long while since I watched Lupin so does he ever do it?

Lupin the 8th would work.

You're right. I wish this was a thing.

I dig it. I really enjoyed Green Jacket. I've watched a couple of movies, and a couple of Red and Pink episodes.

The first series is the best. Prove me wrong.
>those OP and ED songs

The manga is the best part of the whole franchise. Shit's got like the most expressive art I've seen in any manga period.

I never had the fortune of growing up with Lupin, but I did recently see the dubbed car chase scene from Castle of Cagliostro, and it definitely caught my interest, and I intend to check the series out from the start.
If you don't mind my asking, what's the general opinion on the English dub work for the series? I found what I already heard to be pretty charming.

I think the first opening was squandered. I fucking love it. The third one's really fun too.
Don't be ashamed of liking any of the Lupin dubs. The Manga Entertainment dub is wonderful and the red jacket dub is really good. It's just that the red jacket dub is the kind where it's really fitting but I'd only recommend it on a rewatch, like the Utena one, if that makes any sense.

a lot

green jacket he dresses up like a maid to do some distraction shit it's the episode with the time machine.
pic related

Oh yeah, I gotcha. And that's great to hear. Really happy to have something to look forward to watching during my down-time.

The biggest problem with some of the dubs is that they change Lupin's name to Rupan or Wolf, If it doesn't do this the dubs are considered pretty good. That being said no one can touch Yasuo Yamada as Lupin.

>The biggest problem with some of the dubs is that they change Lupin's name to Rupan or Wolf
Huh. Why would they do that? I sorta understand the former, with similar things having happened to characters in other media, but why Wolf?

He's undoubtably my favorite Japanese voice actor.
Usually, he'd be called Wolf when a dubbing company fearing that they'd face legal trouble by having the name Lupin. I also don't like when dubs pronounce it as "Loopin".

Interesting to know, and surprising to me, too.
Anyway, I'm gonna head off. Thanks for the info, mates. Hope to share my thoughts with you guys after I get my first impressions down.

In France, he is nammed Edgar because of license issue. They can't use Lupin.
Guess it's the same issue.

I like Fujiko

This episode was legitimately sad.