MAGA

Awoo~

Google is in ireland
Irish are running the whitehouse
Its soyboys from here on in

MAGA

> perfect 300

>Mogg, you say? Not familiar.
we have a master persuader in the reality tv industry supporting him for PM, he's basically a shoe in if he can evade establishment killshots (which he has done on abortion). He would be very good as PM, and so would a handful of other Tory MP's. Personally I think Godfrey Bloom would be great in some cabinet role, look up his EU parliaments vids on banking
as a northerner with welsh roots, I would be okay with this. It's the south of England and the scots that are the problem
CH is crooked hillary, yes she would have. Remember ,Hillary wanted to control the flow of information and end the first amendment.

There are still illegal Irish in the USA? What decade are we in?

Remember, truth is best given to those who try to run from it. Use your Jewbook, Instagoyim, and any other means of (((social media))) to get the truth out. Provide the masses the truth as it will not get to them otherwise.

My average MOE is +/- 1 post.

Have you taken the Moggpill?

A true artisan craftsman.

Where is the actual news in that picture? It's all just British gibberish...

>1 year has passed and Trump still has not visited your country

Get ready for Sanders-Jones 2020

He doesn't care for Muslims.

Why would he visit africa?

swecucks would try and arrest him for hatespeech

lmao whats hard to understand about that pic?
>A private school posh lad that romanticises everything pre 20th century seems to have hundreds of thousands of working class supporters
I fucking love Mogg, he just persuades his way out of everything

>Sweden
You could always make a cardboard cutout and print Trump's face on it. That's as close as you're getting

Why would he visit the first caliphate republic of Europe? He’s already taking heat for visiting the second caliphate (aka the UK)

When will Miller and Hannity team up to remove the Joe menace?

>Kennedy literally stealing Trish's wardrobe
That fucking zipper is such a tease; damn FBN women are nothing but bullies

>Swedish police arrest Trump
>They throw him in swedish prison
>Trump opens the door and walks out

His only fault is he's Catholic.

>fault

its over, blue puddle guys

What is it the cunning potato nigger wants from America? I bet it's more potatoes or something else very sinister.

>Why would he visit the first caliphate republic of Europe? He’s already taking heat for visiting the second caliphate (aka the UK)

But Islam is not a threat. Swedes will be fairly treated at the Sharia courts, trust me.

Remember when everyone was freaking out when Net Neutrality was repealed? What happened?

The church of England and Catholics are both pretty fucked up and corrupt in different ways, he's anti-gay marriage and totally opposes abortion. I appreciate him for that.

I just realized that Trump spelled backwards is Pmurt.

Guys. It's over.

>not having one already

A lot of them stayed in the 80s. Now they can't come home because they won't get back into the US.

>>Kennedy literally stealing Trish's wardrobe

have you wondered that they may be dressed by the same company that sponsors clothes/makeup to fox news channel?

Bummer. I imagine most of them would be in Boston and New York.

>tfw I still haven't found a good enough high res picture to make my Trump daki with

AWOO

MICKED

i liek awo

I'll be sure to check him out soon. Thanks, HeatherBong. You're a sexy beast, my friend

>the_donald the image

Why do Americans culturally appropriate Irish holidays like St. Patrick's day and Halloween?

some one talking about mogg

because potatoniggers deserve the showers

Every american wants to move to cities like Los Angeles, Atlanta, NYC, Philadelphia, Baltimore, Detroit and Miami.

And that is because of the diversity. Right?

>Jumping up from 40% at the end
Interesting to see how long it will last

>Swedish police approach the POTUS
>Secret Service happens
>no more Swedish police

We wouldn't want to cripple them any more than they've crippled themselves.

i find fren

Because fuck you, that's why.

t. no gunz

Why hasn't he overthrown Mother Theresa yet?

BEGGORAH

tfw no right wing star trek

Everything in the Milky Way belongs to America.

back benchers dont become pm

so PTG is run by paid shills right? the trump Sup Forums momentum is worth its weight in gold. i can easily see the whitehouse paying some people to constantly sit in these threads to manage perceptions. how you shills doing?

>Roy Moore reuses to concede
>Libs/Dems/MSM enraged
>"the election is over"
>"he lost and needs to move on"

oh the double standard

In that case, I'm pretty sure Trump could fend off a lot of swedish police trying to hug him into repenting for his crimes.

Good goy

>Jungle Queen
Why?

>Swedish police approach Trump to arrest him
>Sweden ceases to exist before the day is out
I guess it would be a swift ending to their suffering at least.

I like Trump

There is irish disphoria in america NZ australia etc. Also st pats is nothing but an excuse to get drunk and every anglo is down with that

Is there any actual source for the "sealed indictments" story or is it just larpers? Saw a thing claiming a Massachusets rep got charged with election fraud but can't find any sources other than blogs citing Sup Forums.

Anyone who is surprised doesn't know China. Chinks are ruthless, back-stabbing and without mercy

>pats
neck yourself Hori

>The infrastructure plan, Dahnald

Ohayou Gozaimasu, Norge.

Fox News is supposed to be a channel for conservative minded people in America.

But just look at Fox and Friends, they don't have a conservative discourse at all. They only talk about shit like "Did you see the NFL games this weekend? Dude that was huge"

And they broadcast from New York, which is not a conservative city. How can you watch Fox?

> DEFEND TH....
No, wait, this one turned out alright

> MS-13 faggot gets arrested
> ICE lodges a detainer
> Maryland ignored and releases him
> He gets gunned down
> oh_noes_that_suck_ultrahd.jpg

she hasn't resigned yet and the establishment wouldn't let him, he would almost definitely win that leadership contest
there were rumours he'd be given a cabinet position to give him casus beli to run against her, right now all he has is the popularity of the grassroots. Not that I think he needs that very much, but the establishment seems to think thats what would be needed prior to becoming PM. Afterall, Trump had no history of office
she was on a show where a bunch of celebrities are sent to australia. like the show survivor? and she won that

THE BRIDGES, DAHNALD

>tfw fried gook is back on the menu

Pretty major uprising in Iran. Protesting the regime. Seems like something we'd be behind, no?

>and nothing of value was lost

speaking of Norge.
looks like Magnus lost the tournament just now.
feels fucking bad man.

There have been millions of Irish and their descendants in the US since the 1700s, and the US puts a unique spin on both holidays. Hell, even pumpkins are native to the western hemisphere.

>Halloween is Irish
Of course that terrible holiday was created by the fucking micks.

It wasn't covered much back in March - June there were a few articles published that described a scene that was rapidly increasing and that was the protest outside of towel heads own little palace. Apparently one of towel head's campaign promises was to give money back to the people, like pensions, with all the recent deals they made like say Russia and even Obama. Yet they claim they haven't seen shit.

Fried Gook? You realize Trump couldn't even ban Trannies from the military. Do you really think he would be able to defeat the most nationalistic army in the world?

N. Korea is to important for China to simply give it up. Without it, we have military bases on their border. Regardless of who attacks first, Korea is gonna lead to WW3

Yeah and that is going to go to the SCOTUS, he can bomb them whenever he wants as it has only been a cease fire as the war never truly ended.

Remember when everyone was freaking out when Net Neutrality was repealed? What happened?

it is fucking not Irish! Halloween is based of the the Mexican holiday of the "Day Of The Dead" cripes where do you imbeciles come from??!!

Is the president allowed to go out to eat whenever he wants?

Like those accusers after someone loses a congressional race, they just disappear, weird ain't it.

tfw no Gallowglass President

Btw, our boy Teddy had some good bantz last night.

daily reminder ziggler tapped that ass

Britcuck thinks he can attack America by making everyone ignore the fact that Richard Dawkins was born in his nation and his nation is being invaded by Muslims.

Prices didn't skyrocket %50000 the following day, so now it's just sit and wait, see whether it was a good or bad thing.

trump is a jewlover who sucks kike

you are all pathetic, doing whatever your jewmaster tells you