Beerus: Hey! You Know What Happens If Goku Loses, Right?

>Beerus: Hey! You Know What Happens If Goku Loses, Right?
>Gohan: I know
>Beerus: I-I see...
>Gohan smiles like in the pic

what did they mean by this?

Gohan explained it on the beginning on the episode. It's his saiyan blood. He tries hard to live as a human but his saiyan side appears under pressure

I know but I meant but it seems that the level of Gohan referencing is nearing cell saga levels.

Gohan trust his dad won't lose and he's excited to see how he's going to get rid of this problem. It's nothing too complicated, just shounen 101. Goku acted the same during Gohan's fight.

>Gohan smiles like in pic
>posts vegeta
What did you mean by this?

nice b8

He knows Goku is just pretending to be more retarded and holding back.

I, too, think that Gohan looks like Vegeta most of the time

Like if it was supposed to be Vegeta but they changed it at the last moment and the face frames were already done so they said fuck it

I know it's Toei Phillipines fucking up like usual but Frieza mentioned Gohan looked like Raditz so maybe he took his uncle's looks while Goten took his dad's looks.

Gohan's "Saiyan side" is taking over. Just like in my fanfictions.

why don't they just train for a year in the time chamber?

Why don't they put a time chamber IN the time chamber? Then they could train for decades

exactly.

Why don't they just macguffin the macguffin to macguffin the macguffin?

why are you even here

Why are any of us here?

brb calling everything a macguffin because im autistic

I donĀ“t know man, but it keeps me up at night

I'm just commenting on lazy storytelling, dude.

You can't have every event be resolved with the 'intensu turaining' macguffin. I can appreciate its utility but its been used in... 4 arcs now? 5?

Toriyama needs a new go-to.

He wants to fight

>he doesn't like any intense training montages

Low test nu-male detected.

I only read the manga until the dub catches up, my sexy little friend.

No training montages, just quick cuts and Vegeta kicking interdimensional threshold doors down.

I want to fuck Macarita

and Whis

Well by that argument they should put a time chamber in a time chambers time chamber for optimal time usage.

It means Toei is fucking with you guys and you're falling for it again.

They dont have enough time for time chamber.

I want to know what the whole basil vs krillin thing in the preview was about

>They dont have enough time for time chamber

They have plenty of time.

freeza was right

When did he say that?

Only two characters though.

Oh wow, Vegeta and Goku going into the chamber again? meh

You age faster in the Time Chamber, you literally become a year older after an earth day passes.

I mean they literally they have 40 hours earth time. They'd have to go into the time chamber NOW and then recruit.

Fucking retarded that they only have 40 hours. I wanted a fucking training arc that lasted a couple months.

Now Roshi is going to be freaking ginyu level or something.

if you have 12 other universes each with googols of stars and even more lifeforms. There are bound to be a few exceptional creatures. We know Goku and Vegeta werent even the strongest potential fighters as Freeza Gold form was even stronger. He just rushed back to earth upon learning it without training it.

seeIt's counter productive to keep going in there. As far as I know saiyan's dont have infinite vitality. Vegeta is getting closer and closer to regression due to age.

You can only train twice in your life time in the time chamber

goku
vegeta
gohan
boo
piccolo

probably goten and trunks

who else?

Right...
Don't get physically stronger training, which takes time.
Don't develop better techniques and/or a plan, which takes time.
Don't use the plot device established 100s of chapters ago in the story that has been utilized so often at this point that it is not an asspull, as much as something they should provide a logical explanation to as for why it's no longer an option.

I would concede that it's lazy writing to use the time chamber over and over, but your initial complaint was how macguffin the time chamber is, and it's not.

You want them to what? Not go in the time chamber, but still find a way to defeat at least 2 enemies significantly stronger than Goku within 40 hours when they can't even find a 10th fighter stronger than Roshi.

Seems like the time chamber is the only way to halfway avoid the true macguffin of some new, never before mentioned magic kai/kami bullshit and/or a new transformation is such little time.

Are you retarded?

why so butthurt, though?

Good he is getting his saiyan drive back in gears.

Masterful bait post. I thought it was a little TOO retarded but you still snagged one.

come on, there is no reason to be upset.

Sure they do. Vegeta and Gohan go in for a full day to raise their power levels as much as possible since that's how Vegeta always trains and Gohan is a flabby bitch.

Then Goku and Roshi go in for the remaining 16 hours because Goku needs to perfect a new technique with his old master rather than simply raising his power level like our two jobbers that needed the full day.

Goku and Vegeta have used the time chamber 3 and 4 times respectively as of now.

toriyama already retconned that shit.

Potential theories: after the Buu saga, if the RoSaT was repaired it's possible that during its reconstruction the previous time-allotment limitation was removed. Or, conceivably any creature that can become Super Buu level in ki strength can simply force open their own doorway back out once they've entered, making the prospect of it locking behind you kind of irrelevant.

So making it an indispensable tool by writing in artificial timelimits somehow un-mcguffins it? No.

The fucking time chamber has always been a goddamned mcguffin. It is a plot tool to drive character's literal development towards an end conclusion.

I'd rather see a magical asspull than another fucking 'we used da tim chambuh 2 git da big gunz, bose'

At least in the Cell Saga it was utilized as a means to develop Gohan as a character. Now its just fuckin' lazy.

I was pretty underwhelming at how time chamber in Super only made Vegeta a bit stronger.

The art this episode was so fucking bad, holy shit. A QUALITY parade from start to finish. Beerus looked like a fucking dog most of the time.

Not only that, but Goku still outputted more power fighting Merged Zamasu than Vegeta did despite being "a year" of training behind.

"Roku, rou ridiot! Rou ran't reak to Reno-sama rike rhat!"
"Like, chill Beerus! Let's just, like, go to Bulma's and check out that CRAZY pantry!"

Bra wuvs her daddy!

What is Toriyama trying to do by making the heroes villains?

why are vegeta's genes so weak?
his children don't look an ounce like him

Brief Genes too sexy.

>Do it, Toppo. Make that deadbeat suffer.

Gohan getting back at Goku for leaving him to die during the Cell Games, or he just knew Goku was holding back which is far more likely

Which non-Universe 7 team are you rooting for?

I'm going with Universe 6, especially since Champa needs to repay Beerus for helping him out with that wish during the U6 vs U7 arc

post yfw it turns out that 17 has been training for years while also being a park ranger and is now SS3 Goku level

>mfw

Because Bulma's dad makes sure to genetically engineer his grand kids so they won't end up with a shitty hair line and midget legs

I miss that hair color.

Blue Haired Trunks a shit.

Genuinely curious as to how Android 17 and 18 will keep up with the rest of the team, considering it's looking likely that Roshi and Krillin will genuinely be useful during the tournament

Wha is he up to?

Did they ever even explain that at all?

Explain. Roshi can barely use ki attacks

they can't be sensed via ki right? maybe that will factor in battle against someone.

Gotta love the the love they show Gohan having during the Toppo varient of the Great Saiyaman speech.

Purple haired Trunks likely comes from a different timeline than Blue Haired Trunks. Blue haired Trunks probably went to the Purple haired Trunks timeline after his reality was obliterated by Zeno-Sama.

Power levels seem a little less relevant lately compared to gimmicky fighting techs.
They also have infinite energy reserves, otherwise Vegeta and Piccolo both would have won their fights against 18 and 17 respectively if not for being steadily worn down. I'm sure we'll get one outlast match that shows the terror of machinery.

Dubs aren't canon. The Yu Yu Hakusho Filipino dub accidentally translated Kurama's name to Denise for a while because they thought he was a girl. That should tell you enough about how much they know about a series when dubbing.