Should sentencing be more lenient on blacks due to past injustices?

Should sentencing be more lenient on blacks due to past injustices?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=MUkCD-RHMCU
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

no

How about you dont steal bike

They should be tougher since blacks should have a better appreciation for their freedoms

>thinking about anything more than the moment

fucking rayciss ass cracka

This is the only acceptable response.

My bike cost $3500 you fucking nigger

Ayo hol up so you be sayin like jus cuz I'm black I'm finna sposed to I got to nigga I have to go to jail for felony theft? This country man sheeeeeeit

>stealing a bike
Niggers just can't help confirming their stereotypes

In Islamic countries, it would be a one-handed coon typing that.

This is exactly the same type of argument Mr. Goldberg uses when he haggles -- "OY VEY two dollahs for a soda?". Who said blacks are incapable of assimilation?

Stop Stealing from your own citizens you black jew.

I hate it when I can’t steal stuff with no consequences

in islamic countries you would be the coon

No. Gas them.

dude just like, dont steal the bike

They should be murdered for stealing a bike

sure
we can take a day off their sentence for every day that they (personally) picked cotton

offended much whitey?

That's so racist lol

If anything they should be harsh since that's the only justice they understand.

he was finna pay dem community college bills, and trying to rent a recording studio for a day so he could work on his rap album

They should get progressively stricter year over year until they either cut it the fuck out or being black becomes a hangable offense again.

What you're not including about sentencing is that most of these blacks are wanted for other crimes and/or have priors.

no they should me stringent for current injustices against whites for having to live around them and take care of the like children

Should sanctions be harder on Germans due to past kike genocide?

Weak bait, sage

They probably got a sentence of that length because they had a rap sheet a mile long.

What are the chances it wasn't the first time dindu got caught stealing a bike? What are the odds they already get away with a lot of shit they do proportionally to any other group.

youtube.com/watch?v=MUkCD-RHMCU

Why do fast food joints bother with the expense of bullet proof glass? Is it a bad business decision? Nogs are dysfunctional animals that cause problems everywhere you find them.

I'm literally shaking right now. How could you get prison time for stealing. We live in a real sick society Comrades. BAKA

Copfag here. I'm a big believer that everyone should get one fuck up, within reason.
There is no inherent racism in the system, it's all about criminal history.
If Rebecca frolic Sunnyside steals a bike. I csn all but guarantee you she's never been changed with any other crim in her life. Something really weird happened and she decided to steal a bike.
If laquisha steals a bike from the east side, I can all but guarantee you she has an extensive criminal history.
When it goes to court, the DA is going to look at me and say "would you be OK with me dropping this and having her to x?"
When the DA looks at laquisha he's going to look at me and say "for fucks sake? Again? No plea deals for her."

And that is how black people magically get longer stays in county jail.

It's incredible. Right here, plane as day, the nigger lays out why they are unfit for civilization. They don't view the punishment for theft of property as a method of crime deterrence, they view it as a market exchange. "6 months is unfair. How about 30 days in county and I get to keep the bike?"

I know so many are reluctant to see it but it is truly cruel to keep them among us. Cruel to them as much as us. They are trapped in a world they cannot understand, let alone thrive in.