REMINDER THREAD

REMINDER that all mongrel memes besides this one and the other two originals are shitty government made spinoffs used constantly by shills

REMINDER that the JFK files are still out there and we forgot already

REMINDER that all the bizarre new feel guy memes with his brain missing and with a retard bike helmet on are also probably shill memes

REMINDER to stop replying to obvious bait/shill threads already

Post other important reminders

Agreed, this meme isn't funny and we need to stop it.

el guerrero oscuro......

They're all from the same artist. From the same time span. These are shill threads.

Wow, how did you manage to predict what will happen after a few minutes?

this is what 80 IQ looks like

This. As a proud American who is 3/8 German, 1/8 Russian, 1/8 English, 1/4 Irish, and 1/8 Cherokee, I'm tired of being called a 'mutt'.

Jew-McDonalds grease hybrid

Beaner

Quadroon and 1/16 Cherokee

I didn't like it at first but it's kind of grows on you and becomes funny once you start looking at it with less prejudice.

>this is what 80 IQ looks like
We know.

maybe it's just funny and since a lot of youth is attracted to Sup Forums and sites like reddit it circulates here simply because it befits the internet sub culture

you smelly dumb paranoid mutt scum

POO IN LOO PAJEET LEAF BIN THE KNIFE
>grrrr shart in mart isn't funny guys stop calling us amerimutts

not for you but ok.
imean if you want we can keep farming free (You)'s off these niglets, but I feel a bit bigger than that.
the meme itself devolved into something with no meaning. the only proper defense is "hurr its a reality XD" which, was only established a week after the meme itself.

Finland is a nice country. I will immigrate there and spread my superior 56% genes. Does your ladies like the fat circumcised cock? They will like this cock.

>but I feel a bit bigger than that.
BBC is a myth.

Necesito tu genética

el morador oscuro......

i would say im not black but knowing how reality manifests in the eyes of a muttposter it isnt worth it.
pic related.

thanks

t. Chang bin Bhajit, a son of immigrants

Lol so butthurt. Here I just madenthis in 1 min.

Shills confirmed for closet racists
>smug53face.png

Do people that unironically spam this meme actually think 56% means every single person is 56% white?

All 56% means is that we live with almost as many niggers and spics as we do white people. Just cause we live with them doesn’t mean we’re all one tan, homogeneous goo.

I can enjoy these threads because I'm 95% white, 5% native american

>closet
bitch please

PS. you have to go back

only an outsider would think Sup Forums is "closet" racist.