Is she the luckiest little girl ever or what?

Is she the luckiest little girl ever or what?

-Devoted loli waifu.
-Hooks up with her childhood sweetheart.
-Waifu is a cool ass dragon.
-Gets to be immortal.
-Waifu is always down to fuck.

What more could anyone ask for?

I want to fuck her while she's doing that yuri squirm when Kanna makes her hot

Did I miss something, or forget a scene, but wasn't she ignorant of Kanna being a dragon? I don't recall her finding out before episode 10. She is just there and then they all start using magic and stuff.

Shes the authors self insert after all.

A smaller forehead.

How do you know she gets to be immortal?

Why would Kanna want to or let her lover die?

well Tohru can't make the lady immortal even if she wanted to so its probably the same for kanna

71 more Kanna(s) would be nice

>the older dragons don't have massive futa dragondicks that lust after loli dragon and her friend
what a wasted potential

"W-Wait, what are you doing, Kanna?"
>The audience chuckles nervously
"Y-You're getting too c-close!!"
>The audience laughs heartily
"BWUHEEHEYEHYEEEEHEH"
>The audience begins laughing so hard they burst into flame and their lungs explode. They start pissing themselves from laughter, which fails to put out the flames but makes everything smell like burnt hair and urine. An older gentleman has a heart attack and dies on the floor, burning and covered in piss. The earth trembles below the studio, opening a gaping crack into the underbelly of the earth. Several members of the audience are dragged into the blackness, laughing so hard blood spills from their mouths as they descend into the molten core of the earth, smashing into the rock as they fall. The continued laughter echoes off the rock, causing the largest known earthquake in history, crippling the powergrids of several of the world’s major cities, plunging humankind into darkness for weeks. Martial law is called into effect as the riots increase in size and aggressiveness. As food begins to run out, half of the world’s populace is dead, with the survivors now resorting to cannibalism and subsistence farming.

She can't? I'm fairly sure this exact subject was not covered in the show. So you just have to assume normal dragon lore applies.

For some reason I want to have lovely sex with her even more than Kanna.

That's some Sup Forums tier pasta.

She'll probably crush your dick though. She's already going to be tight as fuck, the contractions will break it for sure.

Normally I'd agree but the fact you don't recognize Sup Forums's old BBT pasta makes me think you stink of new

Dragons aren't known for making people in lore either

In any case Fafnir and Tohru talked about it at some point regarding the fact that Kobayashi and humans in general tend to only live a century if they're lucky while dragons are much longer lived

Am I the only one that thinks she's hotter than kanna

That's because KyoAni really draws Kanna like a non humanoid potato.
Manga Kanna is pretty hot.

>aren't known for making people in lore
What? Do you mean "making people immortal"?
They actually are. Part of dragon lore is that drinking or bathing in their blood gives your immortality.

Looking at Saikawa, it's more "making people immoral".

It is as was foretold, it's a horrible time to be a lolicon.

needs more tooru