OH NO NO NO NONONONONONONONO

OH NO NO NO NONONONONONONONO

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAAHAHAHAAH

*breaths in*

HAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAAHAHAAHAAHAHAHAAHAHAAHAAHAHAHAAHAHAHAAHAHAHAAHAAHAHAAHAHAHAAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=zsLPdnsLDtw
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

So she’s back to normal?

Am i supposed to know who this is?

A fucking leaf.

Confirmed that racism causes brain damage to victims.

Every time you say nigger, a POS gets brain cancer. I hope you’re happy!

Who is this nigger and why should I care?

Daughter of the fat fuck who was selling loosies and died of fatness.

Literally who?

>nigger declared brain dead
now why would you need a doctor for that?

Poor Airwrecka.

who?

>Wikipedia is now a negro name

Nice one, leaf.

Inbf4 ALT-RIGHT WEAPONIZES STRESS AS WEAPON hitpieces

very

I’m fucking ecstatic!!!!

How does a 27 year old die of a heart attack? Too much soul food?

Her dad was a dindu that was killed by cops.

Nigger Nigger Nigger Nigger Nigger Nigger Nigger Nigger Nigger Nigger Nigger Nigger Nigger Nigger Nigger Nigger Nigger Nigger Nigger Nigger Nigger Nigger Nigger Nigger Nigger Nigger Nigger Nigger Nigger Nigger Nigger Nigger Nigger Nigger Nigger Nigger Nigger Nigger Nigger Nigger Nigger NiggerNigger Nigger Nigger Nigger Nigger Nigger Nigger Nigger Nigger Nigger Nigger Nigger Nigger Nigger Nigger Nigger Nigger Nigger Nigger Nigger Nigger Nigger Nigger Nigger Nigger Nigger Nigger Nigger Nigger Nigger Nigger Nigger Nigger Nigger Nigger Nigger Nigger Nigger Nigger Nigger Nigger Nigger Nigger Nigger NiggerNigger Nigger Nigger Nigger Nigger Nigger Nigger Nigger Nigger Nigger Nigger Nigger Nigger Nigger Nigger Nigger Nigger Nigger Nigger Nigger Nigger Nigger Nigger Nigger Nigger Nigger Nigger Nigger Nigger Nigger Nigger Nigger Nigger Nigger Nigger Nigger Nigger Nigger Nigger Nigger Nigger Nigger Nigger Nigger NiggerNigger Nigger Nigger Nigger Nigger Nigger Nigger Nigger Nigger Nigger Nigger Nigger Nigger Nigger Nigger Nigger Nigger Nigger Nigger Nigger Nigger Nigger Nigger Nigger Nigger Nigger Nigger Nigger Nigger Nigger Nigger Nigger Nigger Nigger Nigger Nigger Nigger Nigger Nigger Nigger Nigger Nigger Nigger Nigger NiggerNigger Nigger Nigger Nigger Nigger Nigger Nigger Nigger Nigger Nigger Nigger Nigger Nigger Nigger Nigger Nigger Nigger Nigger Nigger Nigger Nigger Nigger Nigger Nigger Nigger Nigger Nigger Nigger Nigger Nigger Nigger Nigger Nigger Nigger Nigger Nigger Nigger Nigger Nigger Nigger Nigger Nigger Nigger Nigger NiggerNigger Nigger Nigger Nigger Nigger Nigger Nigger Nigger Nigger Nigger Nigger Nigger Nigger Nigger Nigger Nigger Nigger Nigger Nigger Nigger Nigger Nigger Nigger Nigger Nigger Nigger Nigger Nigger Nigger Nigger Nigger Nigger Nigger Nigger Nigger Nigger Nigger Nigger Nigger Nigger Nigger Nigger Nigger Nigger NiggerNigger Nigger Nigger Nigger Nigger Nigger Nigger Nigger Nigger Nigger Nigger Nigger Nigger Nigger Nigger Nigger Nigger Nigger

I can literally kill niggers by calling them niggers?

nice

we wuz internetz and sheeeit

same shit happened with her dad. blacks living off soul food die of heart related ailments.

ercia who?
is "she"(?) important?

You will be raked last. hearty kek

Obviously, have you never heard of inherited holocaust trauma you racist?

Burn in hell fucking nigger!!!

Ok so two less niggers polluting this earth.

holy shit what the fuck

Who?

>Nigger gets welfare
>Whites say to fucking stop taking our money
>She eats fast food ebt every day and gets fat as fuck.
>Whites say to lose weight. Eat better and work out.
>Nigger gets all uppity and chimps out.
>Whites say to calm down. Most of what you're upset about isn't even real.
>Fat ass nigger gets heart attack

White people did this.jpg

Eric Garners daughter lmao

She was fat but I've seen a lot fatter. I feel like something else contributed to her death that we aren't being told about. Strokes at 27 are usually drug related absent some medical condition.

How the fuck do you heart attack at 27?

you fucking bootlicking pieces of shit need to leave Sup Forums

faggot shills

Gravity is ray ciss

Lol disgusting retard

It is the stress on her body because of racists and the trauma and anger about her dad being killed for being black

How can you inherit trauma? Did the parents strip then gas some of their own kids? That's ridiculous.

Nigger
>doing my part

thanks, american isis

whats worse?
cops who kill mostly niggers or actual niggers
Answer: Niggers - Always.

S

It's an Encyclopedia Brown pun

>How the fuck do you heart attack at 27?
be a fat nigger

I love this board because it shows the world the alt right, Trump supporters true colors.

fpbp faggot leaf

No, it's being a fatass for decades, not a couple years of stress.

topjej

>*breaths in*
Hey yo, hol up, hol up. Eerbody hold dey breafs in solidarity of our fallen qween, feel me. Hold yo breaf so dey wyatt piple don't steel it and sheeit.

>t. racist

good.

She should have gone to Africa, no white man to cause her stress.

what about my stress and trauma from losing half my family in WW2 fighting those evil nazis?
I want reparations

youtube.com/watch?v=zsLPdnsLDtw bit of education for you

>*breaths in*
She wishes.

Kek

thanks for the laugh

you will be the last to go on the day of the rake

the leaf strikes again
fpbp

By this logic Sup Forums is worse than Hitler. They're killing by the hundreds a day personally.

Dem wypipo medicin racist, doctors did nothin cause she was black.

this is actually good news for us AND actually good for bitcoin

You found mah paw!

lmao

HL (hocked a loogy)

>gay flag
>determining who goes first and last

Black riots expected as heart is acquitted of all charges

>I want to be a victim too.

You guys are disgusting. Quit your larp for one day (no one can be this sick in the head) and mourn the loss of a young life

Fucking dumbass

Thats not yer paw! thats yer mawww!!! gufoowaw you burgers cant even tells yer parents apart!

its the kikes trying to claim that they have blood memory like we do. Because they know the goyim are starting to remember about their blood memory. And they know when we figure out the rest they are fucking done.

*breathes in*

HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

I CAN'T BREATHE

HAAAAAAAAAAAHAHAHAHA

Why should anyone care?

>She's only 27
Uh..what, how?

Is this like everytime a bell rings an angel gets its wings? Cool. Nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger. Theres my quota.

>She should have gone to Africa, no white man to cause her stress.
Black Africans hate American pavement apes. I went to school with several black dudes from Africa, and they all hated niggers. Pretty sure they'd get together at night and kill niggers in the wild for fun. Never seen such racist people as the true African. Remember, the jews are the ones that bought/brought niggers to America. They got the most ignorant and retarded niggers, while Africa kept the better stock. They still have stupid niggers in Africa, cause niggers, but some of them are very smart and pleasant people. America got the bottom of the barrel niggers, and now we're stuck with them until the Mexibros kill them all.

fuckin nice

It’s ok to want your enemies to die.

alright so lets get this out onto a tray

>leaf
>having any say

you're first

They iz twins afta awl hyoohoohoo!

Shut your cunt mouth we stand on no side you silly reddit tier like. Go back to jerking off to your commie Che Guevara poster.

*breathes in*
*breathes in*
*breathes in*
*breathes in*
*breathes in*
*breathes in*
*breathes in*

lmao

Oh Jesus, now niggers will be rioting blaming whites and Trump for her death because niggers are too stupid to understand how things work.

Reddit tier kike*

JEEZ. OH MAN. THAT IS JUST NUTS

An Aussie in Leaf’s clothing. Nice one!

The board has been overrun with shills sliding important threads with no name literal nobodies. They’re posting “Happenings” with tweets from some corn farmer in Iowa. It’s gotten really really bad lately.

This is just another slide thread.

*Can't breathing intensifies*

You guys are awful.

Many of my political views align with that of the consensuses on /pol- but I in no circumstance advocate or celebrate violence when it isn't necessary- Especially based on politics; or in the case of the retards in this thread- because I don't like someone

You idiots have a lot of growing up to do if you are celebrating this woman's heart attack.

>Inb4 I'm a shill for thinking mainstream /pol is just as bad as the violent mudslimes and nigs they claim to hate

this thread

Nigger

Wait sooo crack and fat are now an unhealthy combo?

These are the same faggots who advocate the genocide and death of white people

Maybe a dodge challenger was close by.

AND I'LL TAKE WITH ME THE MEMORIES...

>>>/plebbit/

> wah cops killed my dad and now you racists killed taneekwa
You're next Jamal, and I hope the cops kill your whole fucking family cunt.