ORIGINAL THREAD:

ORIGINAL THREAD: archive.is/L870x

ORIGINAL ARTICLE: archive.is/rJscv 37 Things White People Need To Stop Ruining In 2018

GOAL: Create an inverse article about the 37 (or less) things that black people need to stop ruining.

Current Pastebin for Article Ideas (please edit and add more): pastebin.com/0ksUEhi3

OP Pastebin: pastebin.com/nFrhr7xX

Other urls found in this thread:

pastebin.com/spcrbHns
buzzfash.com/
safetyandhealthmagazine.com/articles/13228-niosh-convenience-stores-lack-precautions-to-deter-robberies-prevent-violence
pastebin.com/JBQWAT4L
cdc.gov/teenpregnancy/LongDescriptors.htm
pastebin.com/ZejFZhNC
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Crime and education statistics.

Buzzfeed needs to be shutdown

Our communities

IMPORTANT QUESTION

WHERE

WILL

WE

THIS

ARTICLE

The environment

Let's make this thread legit, the other one's getting derailed by trolls.
First thing's first: where will we post this?
Secondly: Make it professional, no Sup Forums memes, make it normie digestable and explain in-depth.
Finally, we already have enough things, we're doing the descriptions of said things now.

Bumping for my honkeys.

Animal Rights

STAR WARS.

BASKETBALL.

LONDON.

POLITICS.

1. Logic

Student loans, I saw somewhere blacks are least likely to repay them. This can tie into supporting college education system for another point.

Good question, I have no idea. But we can probably just get people to copy paste the pastebin contents elsewhere.

Their own cause through politicization.

Photoshop it as a Buzzfeed article and start spamming the whole thing on ScumBook, Twitter, InstantGramatram, etc.

This is amazing

>Black people are stupi-

Black people haven't invented anythin-

>4. Social Media
The Internet has always been the home of the weird, and social media is no exception! In 2017, though, black youth really pushed it too far by torturing a mentally challenged young white boy and used racial slurs while doing so. They also began posting videos of them playing the knockout game, which involves nothing more than assaulting total strangers, often followed by stealing the contents of their pockets. Could you just, like, not?
>5. The English Language
pidgin.jpg CNN released a new language version into their african audience. Diversity win! The only problem was that it only worked by chopping up English into a gross imitation of itself. African blacks have had English schools for hundreds of years even since the colonists left, and now they don't even know how to speak English? Come on guys! It's 2018!!! :DDD
>6. Music
From Mozart to Moby, Beethoven to Beyonce, Johann Bach to Fetty Wap, it is safe to say that the modern black music of today just can't keep the beat when compared to the higher aesthetic or western classical music. Like, come on, sweetie!
>8. Regular Black Citizens
>9. Their Neighbourhoods
sort of a repeat
>10. Their Families
single motherhood statistics.jpg Year-end holidays are meant for family and friends. But for the average black family, it looks like daddy's not going to make it home for the holidays. Yikes! Awkwarrrrrrd!!! :DDD
>11. Politics
blue vs red election map from this thread
>12. Pop Culture
frank sinatra vs two chains OR tyler the creator vs scorches

continued from my earlier writeups

Infant mortality
>this meme also is crammed with other stats

original start to the descriptions
>154761441
>1. Major US Cities -
Detroit, Baltimore, the Bronx, Philadelphia, Washington DC, New Orleans, Houston - all of them known for their urban decay and for their high proportion of black residents.
>2. Egyptian Culture
Blacks complain regularly about cultural appropriation, which is when one culture adopts the practices of another and makes it their own. Yet blacks are currently engaging in this exact behavior by adopting Egyptian history as theirs. There is no indication that subsaharan blacks were in any position of power in Ancient Egypt, yet many blacks claim it as their society. (wewuzkangs.jpg)
>3. Football
Blacks introduced controversy into the NFL this year by kneeling during the national anthem, turning what was once a symbol of national unity into a divisive, rancorous moment that has sent NFL ratings into a nosedive. Ouch! (kapernick.jpg)
>4. Social Media
>5. The English Language
CNN African pidgin.jpg
>6. Music
>7. Crime Rates
insert FBI-cited Sup Forums meme
>8. Regular Black Citizens
>9. Their Neighbourhoods
>10. Their Families
single motherhood statistics
>11. Politics
blue vs red election map from this thread
>12. Pop Culture
frank sinatra vs two chainz
>13. Racial Relations
>14. Police
>15. Schools
>16. Prisons
insert prison occupation rate
>17. Gun Violence
insert fib cited Sup Forums meme
>18. Single Mothers
repeated
>19. Peace Of Mind
not good
>20. Average IQ
love this, but too red pilled
>21. Food
>22. Academic integrity
diversity and affirmative action writeup from earlier in the thread
>23. Fashion
sagging gangsta hoodrich dumbass vs white guy in a suit
>24.
>25.
>26.
>27.
>28.
>29.
>30.
>31.
>32.
>33.
>34.
>35.
>36.
>37.

My dad would do this for me with the mini-boxes when I was a kid and we were camping. Less trash to handle.

Red Lobster

Shopping malls and centers.

Cars - they modify their cars in very dumb ways whenever they get the chance

The earth

thanks for the idea's, I edited the pastebin: pastebin.com/spcrbHns

sock a blog site and publish it there.

please actually describe what they've done, helps a lot

DAILY REMINDER WE JUST LAUNCHED THIS WEBSITE

>DAILY REMINDER WE JUST LAUNCHED THIS WEBSITE

buzzfash.com/

buzzfash.com/

buzzfash.com/

buzzfash.com/

Public Transportation needs to be on the list, but I'm not sure where to find stats on nigger chimpouts on buses/subway.

Somebody include the fact that sometimes blacks get chosen over whites in jobs because businesses want more minorities so they'll look more progressive.

>kneeling

Our welfare system - blacks place a majorly disproportionate amount of stress on our social safety net, stretching it thin and making it hard to justify expansions

Convenience stores:

safetyandhealthmagazine.com/articles/13228-niosh-convenience-stores-lack-precautions-to-deter-robberies-prevent-violence

And the owners are to blame - "many Texas convenience store owners fail to take precautions that could prevent robberies and protect workers from violence"

Theft, mob violence, vandalism. No one but niggers go to malls anymore. Even my 60+ Yr old grandparents shop online because the don't want to deal with nigger.s

Academic integrity - by insisting our universities have outsized diversity departments and affirmative action, blacks are instituting strong political censorship organizations that have been behind several physical assaults such as Charles Murray and that have begun to institute segregation between black and white students. Additionally, these departments have siphoned resources off from other academic fields and has done nothing but cause chaos, protests, and censorship

There could be an all encompassing one, maybe the final #37 of just
>Blacks ruined meritocracy
and go into how every single institution has been made shitty but including low IQ blacks for the religious dogmatic belief that diversity is our strength.

>My additions are for liberal click bait purposes so keep that in mind.
You should drop " Egyptian Culture" or rephrase it to "historical accuracy." Normies don't know WTF we wuz kangs means.
>24. The environment
Large tires ruin the fuel efficeincy of their already non efficient vehicles.
>25. Gun control
Many people carry to feel safe when traveling through areas of high crime
>26. Animal rights
Dog fighting is still prevalent throughout the African American community.
>27. Infant mortality
Abortion is the #1 killer of African-Americans
>28.
>29.
>30.
>31.
>32.
>33.
>34.
>35.
>36.
>37.

Their bare existence is an act of biological warfare.

1 thing sjws should do to fix america, commit suicide

>about the 37 (or less) things that black people

you mean kikes, right? or are you one of those morons that is so easily distracted from the root of the problem?

i fucking hate niggers

you can't lead with that when you are trying to redpill people shithead

But of course, saying black people ruin anything is RACSIS

White girls love black men

MY DRAFT
pastebin.com/JBQWAT4L
pastebin.com/JBQWAT4L
pastebin.com/JBQWAT4L
What do you think? Should we use it?

pastebin.com/spcrbHns

negative

# 37 Things Black People Need to Stop Ruining in 2018

## First of all, America.

1. Major US Cities
- Detroit, Baltimore, the Bronx, Philadelphia, Washington DC, New Orleans, Houston - all of them known for their urban decay and for their high proportion of black residents.

2. Egyptian Culture
- Blacks complain regularly about cultural appropriation, which is when one culture adopts the practices of another and makes it their own. Yet blacks are currently engaging in this exact behavior by adopting Egyptian history as theirs. There is no indication that subsaharan blacks were in any position of power in Ancient Egypt, yet many blacks claim it as their society.

3. Football
4. The English Language
5. Politics
- Identity Politics

6. Property Values
7. Public Schools
8. Music
9. Crime Rates
10. College
11. Public Transportation
12. Crime rates
13. Social Media
14. Memes
15. Gas stations without bulletproof glass
16. Walking down the street as an attractive woman
17. Welfare
18. National BMI
19. Families
- Higher rate of broken families and kids without fathers. 21.5% of blacks are born to teenage mothers. cdc.gov/teenpregnancy/LongDescriptors.htm

20. History
- Blacks try to erase History by doing things like removing confederate statues etc.

21. Tipping
22. Latin names
23. Shopping malls
24. Father’s day
25. Their own neighborhoods
26. Gun violence
27. Rape statistics
28. Popular culture
- Replacing historically white characters with black characters in the name of identity politics.

29. Race relations

I think you mean liberal cucks like black men because you've been indoctrinated to hate yourselves

they love mixed babies

Feel free to correct any mistakes or explain things in more detail in my post btw.

Black males are superior though.

THIS IS THE SHILL WHO DERAILED THE LAST THREAD
STOP FUCKING REPLYING TO HIM

amazing work, i edited it a bit with statistics pastebin.com/ZejFZhNC

Let me help you. Jewgle "DC Metro Incompetence" and you will have all the info you need. It's sickening.

Black Men are superior to wh*te boys though.

Also they'll keep replying because they're low iq emotion driven white boys. With high estrogen. probably traps lmao

This is gold, this should be the final draft.

Clearly not else they would choose to have sex with monkeys more

this.
but ironically.

nigger are you retarded? if that were the case then the percentage of preference for other races would be higher.

its good, but it needs fleshing out. also, sources need to be cited for it to be legitimate.
for these reasons, should it be whittled down to ten? it would eliminate some of the weaker outliers, and ten is a psychologically satisfying number.
also, we could save the remainder for a "ten MORE ways blacks have ruined America"
thoughts?

They've been on the planet longer but achieved less, the only thing they're good at is getting cucks who don't want to live anywhere near them to make excuses for their deplorable behaviour. Why are you afraid of the truth? What kind of "man" is afraid of the truth?

I like this guys idea.

#gamergate 2.0?

Hammer socials of semi-famous, black, sjw's spouses for reaction?

Need a hash
#WeWusKangsGate?

#HonkeyGate?

Nah, we still need more statistics to back up our claims

No the point is to counter the original buzzfeed article. 37 it is.

All white girls have said they prefer mixed babies. Just because they don't date Black Men doesn't mean they don't PREFER mixed babies. they don't date Black Males for fear of being thrown out by their parents. But it's all changing

They're superior to wh*te "men" whether or not you accept it

But they don't actually run anything. They are just kind of in the way.

We also need to put it in the popular hashtags, youtube videos, facebook pages, everywhere.

Thanks for proving you're retarded. Don't ever forget that niggers are inferior to white people and you know it, it's just that you're not a real man so you have trouble admitting it

That's why all the statistics show the polar opposite

STOP
FUCKING
REPLYING
TO
THE
SHILL

Why must you feed the shill

Assmad white boy.

You're low iq and can't get enough my bbc you sissy whites. LMAO. Keep the replies cumming

I only have old statistics but I added some statistics to the rape claims. pastebin.com/ZejFZhNC
if you want to edit it just clone it and then post it when you're done, anything helps.

Manners, hypocrisy, having racist organisations and events like the BET awards whilst complaining about the oscars, claiming they built the country when in actual fact they were simply forced to pick cotton, lack of appreciation for the fact that they would be in Africa if it wasn't for us, lowering the average IQ

Public transportation- it's a simple concept: pay your fair, pick a single seat and try not to annoy other riders. Yet time and time again our Nubian friends try to get on without paying a fair, annoying other riders with their noise or stench, and just generally being, well... Black

How can we contact them to post the article?

This

Funny to prod them and show that they're nothing but cucky hypocrites who avoid the truth because it conflicts with their ideology

Lmao, the projection is too much. Stay mad faggot, don't forget there isn't a single nigger country you can name that you'd want to live

WE HAVE THE LIST DONE - WE JUST NEED STATISTICS AND BETTER DESCRIPTIONS

pastebin.com/ZejFZhNC
pastebin.com/ZejFZhNC
pastebin.com/ZejFZhNC

you're fucking ruining the thread, you're worse than the fucking shill

I used to work in transport and nobody tries to skip paying more than niggers. You can take the nigger out of Africa but you can't take Africa out of the nigger

Ok I'll stop

While you guys work on this, I'll find us a site we can post the article on.

Don't forget there isn't a single white girl you could name that would ever sleep with you

The inevitability of any sort of AI being racist never stops being hilarious time and time again that it happens.

like any country with more than 10% non white population isn't fucked
why is every70%+ black country not even working?

This is the actual list, only two more needed. We need to keep the list to things that cannot be easily disputed or opinionated.

# 37 Things Black People Need to Stop Ruining in 2018

## First of all, America.

1. Major US Cities
- Detroit, Baltimore, the Bronx, Philadelphia, Washington DC, New Orleans, Houston - all of them known for their urban decay and for their high proportion of black residents.

2. Egyptian Culture
- Blacks complain regularly about cultural appropriation, which is when one culture adopts the practices of another and makes it their own. Yet blacks are currently engaging in this exact behavior by adopting Egyptian history as theirs. There is no indication that subsaharan blacks were in any position of power in Ancient Egypt, yet many blacks claim it as their society.

3. Football
- Bringing politics into football and bringing the NFL to its knees.

4. The English Language
- Eubonics and butchering the english language with slang.

5. Politics
- Identity Politics

6. Property Values
- Statistics show that property values decline when heavy populations of blacks move in.

7. Rape statistics
8. Homicide Statistics
9. Crime Rates
10. Gun Violence
11. Public Transportation
12. Racial Pride
13. Social Media
14. Racism
15. Public Schools
16. Memes
17. Welfare
18. National BMI
19. Families
- Higher rate of broken families and kids without fathers. 21.5% of blacks are born to teenage mothers. cdc.gov/teenpregnancy/LongDescriptors.htm

20. History
- Blacks try to erase History by doing things like removing confederate statues etc.

21. Tipping
22. Latin names
23. Shopping malls
24. Father’s day
25. Their own neighborhoods
26. Black Image
27. Music
28. Popular culture
- Replacing historically white characters with black characters in the name of identity politics.

29. Race relations
30. STD Rates
31. Prisons
32. Littering
33. Police
34. Africa
35. The Economy

use the bart train robberies

edited it again, bump for exposure.

An outstanding pro choice argument. Well played

also the baltimore bike share cancellation