Dindu breaks blondes jaw after sexual requests are rejected

Sup Forums can this story please get more attention. The woman rejected this dindu and received a broken jaw for it.
All the nog got was a misdemeanor, 1 year probation, 100 hours of community service.

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4210510/Woman-punched-Joe-Mixon-says-rejected-advances.html

Other urls found in this thread:

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4210510/Woman-punched-Joe-Mixon-says-rejected-advances.html
youtu.be/_T7AqYSxZi0
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Apartheid now.

We must support race loyal women by all cost.

>1 year probation, 100 hours of community service
B-But the justice system is RAYSIS

Can't load video si here is a pic of the victim.

Jewish coalburner detected

Always carry a gun to put down uppity dindus. He never should've left that bar alive.

Time to start the hunt. This prey deserves no mercy.

Sup Forums here
I don't like sticking up for dindus but 99% of the time a high profile athlete gets accused of abuse/whatever by some white coal burner, the coal burner is lying to save face from being called a slut. Jameis Winston, Zeke, etc. All ended up being innocent but the whore wanted to make money in a lawsuit.

stop making up shit, she clearly wans't ffs

go back to destinies incel kraut cuckshed, nigger faggot

Why didn’t she accept his BBC with gratitude ? Racist bitch she deserved it.

wtf was this slut doing within swinging distance of a handeggnog to begin with?

Friendly reminder this is the same school that expelled the fraternity member for singing about niggers on a private bus. So the moral of the story is physical violence is fine but words are not ok.

Suck a nigger dick you cuck faggot. In the video you can clearly see the ape approach, get rejected, and then knock out the victim.

Damn. He's pretty alpha

Watch the video, she pushed and then slapped him first.

Lol you 4channers are truly the dumbest out There

Just because she rejected him doesn't mean she doesn't date black men lol

Just because a woman rejected a White man,it doesn't mean that she doesn't date White men. But you're unable to think that car with that tiny Brain of yours, i get it

You just showed how pathetic your thought process works. In your head each black man is a representative of His entire race. While only the 0.0000000000001% of Cherry picked white people represent the White race (Newton,etc) and the rest do not represent the White race at all

Whatever, keep Up with your lunatic radicalization,it won't end well for you

decline the coal
pay the toll

all white women belong to black men. that's a fact. why would any white woman settle for a little dicked white boy when she could have monster black cocks? common sense.

>memeflag
nigger

The best part of the video is that it happened in front of a group of like 30 young white guys, and they were still scared shitless of 1 black. He broke her jaw and just casually strolled out of the establishment.

Shut up nigger.

Niggers doing what typical niggers do, he was stalking her and did not want no as answer.

White americans are jews.
Nothing is lost.

be in the proximity of the coal
pay the toll

roasties love and defend niggers constantly i hope they all get their jaws broken, i will point and laugh

After stalking and not leaving her alone. He plead guilty you stupid nigger cock sucker.

Oh, that's a coal burner alright. He's pissed that he's the ONE that got rejected.

Niggers gonna nig.

>hurr if you don't support a coalburner you suck black dick
Burn the coal pay the toll

>Sup Forums can this story please get more attention.

You sound like a whiny little bitch

Not_your_personsl_army.webm

>received a broken jaw for it

This is what men must do to keep the bitches in line. (((They))) have made illegal to be a man. They want the women to choose who she mates with rather than the man because they know she will choose poorly because women are stupid.

Have you noticed that the bar is full of white cucks and race mixing sluts?

They pick their targets well, she actually does look like a coalburner. He was just too ugly for her I guess.

That's how most college bars look like these days. You got a bar filled with horny white girls, and white dudes acting super beta/shy around them making fools of themselves. They're looking for alpha cock.

niggers harassing, stalking, following, and punching white women are ok huh! Maybe your own daughter should get a busted jaw, nose, nerve damage, etc... because some nigger animal attacks her

the moral of the sotry is that niggers are a privileged class who can do no wrong

This sort of shit happens ev ery day in the US, uppity niggers harassing whites, especially women or younger kids.

Oklahoma covered it up and didn't release the video to. Shit tier.

>white dudes acting super beta/shy
This is what praying to Jesus gets you.

she looks like a liberal feminist
if it happened to someone else, she would be supporting the nigger

Niggers are brainwashed into believing white girls like them when in reality only the fatties and trash liberals do. No self respecting white woman wants any chance at having to raise a mongrel freak alone. The jew uses pron and rap music to instill a false sense of delusion in the modern nigger and when reality finally sets it we see the classic violent outburst and muh dicking along with some bix nooding as well.

Do you ever stop and think as to why your people are hated in literally every nation? It's because just like your post, you miss the point and contributed nothing, just like in society.

>'So when I said, "I'd never in a million years go home with you," he said, "So you'd rather go home with that f****** fa****?" And I got really mad, so I faced Joe and I was like, "Don't f*** with me. Do not mess with my friend. Don't mess with me. Just don't. Just stop, go away." '
really sounds like a coalburner right? fucking idiots

but she did push and slap him first so they're both fucking stupid

>but she did push and slap him first
And here's the Americuck pretending that a woman touching this harasser and stalker nigger justifies him punching her in the face as hard as he can

I hope you realize that it's a Jew posting that. Do you think blacks are able to do psychological warfare?

>dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4210510/Woman-punched-Joe-Mixon-says-rejected-advances.html
and no one wants to admit black privilege,
>dindu punches white girl
>white girl is racist

How can you tell if a girl is a coal burner?

knowing the state of women she'll be carrying his child soon.

The bitch is more alpha than those white cucks. Trully pathetic. Smacking the nigger with a chair would have been my first reaction but seeing in what a coalburning joint this is, let her be the sacrificial lamb for redpilling those naive white people.

She punched the nigger and the nigger punched back - is what one can see in the video. How naive can you be as a white woman thinking niggers will let you get away with the same shit white men do?

Blonde hair, hoop earrings, nice ass/tits, red lipstick

here ya go. Keep in mind, I think she was coming into the bar to get away from him and he followed her in there.
youtu.be/_T7AqYSxZi0

Good observation.

Yup.

>women can be harassed, stalked, viciously assaulted by nigger nigballers freely

Truly the most noble privileged class we've ever had

And the typical wh*te American male doesn't blink an eye at the nigger attacking one of their own

The nigger wasn't going to leave her alone.

Around blacks, never relax.

I heard it somewhere on the internet I forget where, door flan or something like that.

>hoop earrings
This is the big one.
Also blonde hair isn't a good indicator. Shitty blonde/brunette striping like pic related is.

its unfortunate he didnt kill her and himself

You are making me angry. Stop while you still can for i am not as forgiving as our Lord.

>I can't possibly be held responsible for my actions because I have a cunt

>I can't possibly be held responsible for my actions because she called me a nigger

This is great.

she didn't relax
she tried to flee from this nigger animal
but of course this is cuck state oklahoma where no wh*te m*le would dare raise a hand to the privileged class of niggers

Humans are an advanced bacteria. There is no right or wrong, there's no such thing as good and evil. There is only the weak and the strong.

If you nurture the weak instead of killing them off (as Jesus wants), then they increase in number, and eventually you end up with a nation full of soyboys.

The Jews forced Christianity on to white people to enslave them. But now after two thousand years of praying to Jesus, the slaves have become weak, so it's time to kill them off and reboot civilization in the Middle East.

>Be me, stuck up chubby cunt
>Hanging with my beta white friendzone
>Alpha niggers walk up demanding the bbc worship that they are used to by fake blonde cunts like me
>Im not feeling it, I get aggressive because as a woman im entitled to shove, slap and hit men and expect 100% chivalry
>Nig nogs and i get knocked the fuck out
I love when coal burner white bitches expect nogs to act like whites

>t. nigger
You are not fooling anyone.

Whiter than you, also better looking.

>February 2017
Kill yourself

white women deserve it to be honest

i feel a profound satisfaction every time i read about some worthless white cunt getting the shit kicked out of her by one of the 60IQ mudskins that they align themselves with politically

women dont care about race. women just care about the least cucked and most handsome

Oklahoma's football team is literally called the "boomers"

nice trips but that's not you

This
They should just back down and then suicide the nigger by police

Literally everyone knows this

This, this cunt will just blame "THA PATRIARCHY" and the nig will keep kneeling for the flag.

Nice i feel even better about myself now.

This shit happened years ago and he's in the NFL now. If you ask me the bitch had it coming. She's changed her stories multiple times. And for the record it wasn't a bar. Why does that stupid bitch get to punch him without reprisal? Bitch deserved what she got. Why do you faggots jump on any story without even reading the shit?

AHAHAHAHAHA

this is hilarious on so many levels

look at her shrugging off the betas help at the end

It's really too bad a couple guys in there didn't pummel him. Can't stand nigs, no matter what race they are or profession they hold.

She told him she wasn't interested and to piss off and left, and went inside the building to get away from him. He followed to harass her further because he's a harassing nigger.

Shills are sticking up for him because they've got misogynist agenda to push, which apparently takes property over the racist anti-black shilling

You just made all that shit up to fit your narrative. None of that is fact of any kind. How can you take one look at that stupid bitch and think it unlikely she was in the wrong?

himz a good boy he dindu nuffin. he goe to church he in programz him just tryna get himz life back on trak

>All the nog got was a misdemeanor, 1 year probation, 100 hours of community service.
Because he was a college athlete on football team and the justice system is pretty shit.

This incident doesn't disprove racism in the justice system, which is a thing. This is not liberal pony land, racism exists.

This, cunt had it coming-

>Truly the most noble privileged class we've ever had
she attacked him cunt. It was self defence.
That defending yourself against one of your kind is regarded as some kind of unmoral act is a clear proof of your privilege.

All of that is exactly what happened. Nothing was made up. Go ahead to link to what really happened, then. I'll wait.

Kill yourself shill faggot.

Sexy MAN! This is now a white beauty thread. I am better looking than you, and my hair isn't ((curly))

Niggas breakthrough whites

nig

I don't need to link to shit. This story is literally years old. The bitch changed her story multiple times. At one point she said the altercation was because he called her gay friend a faggot. Then it became 'they were hitting on me'. Then it was 'they were hitting on me then called my friend a faggot.' The only drunk person there was the bitch. For the record I don't think you need to throw a haymaker to defend yourself from a chubby drunk bitch but she started the shit and he finished it. The notion that you have some kind of information nobody else is privy to is ridiculous. Nobody knows for sure what happened but she attacked him first. If it were you or me that did that we'd be in jail. The hypocrisy and double standards here are out of control.

>Weak girl slaps football player after he sexually harassed her
>Must eliminate the SERIOUS threat of harm not by walking away and stopping my sexually harassment, but by leaving her in a pool of blood

>nigger

sup nog?

lol the dindu claimed she was racist towards him so he hit her.

Amazing how easily these nogs get off as soon as they pull the racism card.

Best thing is to just ignore blacks and stay away from them. The law is on their side now and it will only get worse as demographics change more.

I noticed the restaurant is full of white guys in the CCTV and not one of them does a single thing lol.

Would you guys help a roastie being beaten by a dindu?

Did you miss the part where she punched him first? Go punch someone then cry when they punch you back. See what happens.

I remember when a harmless toddler punched my leg so I choked him out and came all over his face. Good times.

>look at her shrugging off the betas help at the end

I spotted that too. She don't want some pasty weak guy touching her.

>2017
>helping women in any way

They wanted equality. Let them have it until they got enough.

>slap to the face
>broken jaw

If you can't see a difference between those two, you must be a dindu.

Niggers are blight on humanity. Quarantine them all to ghettos

"we shouldn't judge individuals on a case by case basis"
sorry to break this to you bro, but you might be a brainlett. I'd suggest opening up some philosophy books or checking out the fallacy poster we have at the top of this site.

Nigger should have been shot.
This is why white people don't bat a fucking eye when bad shit happens to you.

Privilege is taken by force. The end. You can admit whatever you want and it doesn't change reality. If you want more rights and privileges, kill for them. Or pay your jew taxes and put another yellow ribbon on your truck. Dank you for your cervix.

>being proud of your nigger antics.
It's so fucking embarrassing. Your kind should really be put on the noose.